What is one food you need to have daily in your diet?

Options

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Greek yogurt twice a day with flax and chia seeds. I also have 2 tbsp of PB2 everyday.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    there is no food I have every day, but there are several I have most days: eggs, coffee, chicken, salmon, yogurt, peanut butter, apples.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a given!... if only i could give up my beloved flavored creamer. Never!!!
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sour cream and sriracha
  • iamnotvoldemort
    iamnotvoldemort Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I've tried giving up cheese because I keep going over my fat and sodium because of it, and it never lasts more than 2 days.

Eggs and greek yogurt are almost daily foods, but it's more of a hazard of my job than anything else. I am not allowed to eat on the clock and work long shifts without breaks so I'm often going 5-6 hours between breakfast and lunch with no opportunity to snack. I need a high protein breakfast so I'm not starving at 2-3 hours into my shift and 90% of the time it's eggs with a piece of toast and a container of greek yogurt.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Quest bar. Expensive need.
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Eggs and a small serving of bread- usually a sandwich. I cannot cut bread out of my diet for the life of me.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots, I can't get enough. And quest bars, god they are delicious.
  • ace314159
    ace314159 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Organic frozen mango. (Simple Truth kind from King Soopers...it fulfills sweet cravings and is a great complement to dinner or lunch).
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bread and coffee :)
    Eggs and a small serving of bread- usually a sandwich. I cannot cut bread out of my diet for the life of me.

I cut it out for 6 days last week. Worst week ever! :(
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Full Cream Milk !!! Can't have my tea without it. I have given up icecream (711 now going broke because of that !!) so I feel this is a good replacement as an indulgence. I put it in my thermos and off I go for the day.
  • RainyDaysAgain
    RainyDaysAgain Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Definitely coffee! I usually have protein powder too, since I can't seem to get enough protein without it.
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and/or some nuts. Tea is a daily thing (multiple times a day, really). And I have greek yogurt almost every morning.
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Peppermint tea and dark chocolate!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    ajcamber wrote: »
    Crunchy peanut butter

This. I will workout extra hard for this lol
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    MEAT. /Kowalski
    No but I'm serious. Meat.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I have bananas, coffee, bread and potatoes nearly every day (at least 6 out of 7).
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. One day a week it's plain with some granola and either peaches or blueberries. The others I grab a cup to go with my breakfast.
  • misheri90
    misheri90 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bulgarian yoghurt
  • beemr65
    beemr65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tea and a hard boiled egg