Breasts still a D cup

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    aam117 wrote: »
    the thing i find annoying are those tops or dresses clearly made for smaller-chested women or that don't make wearing a bra reasonable...the suggestion to go without is really laughable from the perspective of comfort and decency

Yea, I bought a sundress recently that seemed great...until I put it on. I wear mediums and smalls depending on the cut and manufacturer, but it was awful. Tons of room in the stomach, super, super unbearably tight in the chest.
  • CherokeeBabe
    edited February 2015
    Options

Messed-up double post. Ignoreeeee.

• WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    this thread needs more pics

Tempting :P

my inbox is ready
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options

my inbox is ready

Might wanna clear out a few pages, they take up a lot of room. huehuehueheuhe.
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

my inbox is ready

Might wanna clear out a few pages, they take up a lot of room. huehuehueheuhe.

542.gif
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Are you bragging or complaining?
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel...
    After I lost weight,
    I was still in a D or DD cup,
    I try to do squats to even out the up and downs :P
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    why would you want them smaller?! Many women want surgery cause theirs are to small! :/
    Until you lived with large breasts...you can't understand ;)

So incredibly true. Even at my lowest weight, I've always been a DD cup, and they really suck sometimes. Sleeping on my stomach is virtually impossible, and lying on my back makes me feel like I'm going to be suffocated. lol And don't even get me started on finding tops that fit my proportions right. It feels like I have two options -- either way too tight in the chest so I feel like I'm being choked, or way too loose in the waist so I look like I don't know how to buy clothes that fit me. It sucks.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    why would you want them smaller?! Many women want surgery cause theirs are to small! :/

So incredibly true. Even at my lowest weight, I've always been a DD cup, and they really suck sometimes. Sleeping on my stomach is virtually impossible, and lying on my back makes me feel like I'm going to be suffocated. lol And don't even get me started on finding tops that fit my proportions right. It feels like I have two options -- either way too tight in the chest so I feel like I'm being choked, or way too loose in the waist so I look like I don't know how to buy clothes that fit me. It sucks.

I wouldn't even know what to do with those things!
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Oh, don't get me wrong, they come in handy for playtime! ;)
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Oh, don't get me wrong, they come in handy for playtime! ;)

11W0PbjP7qhlSw.gif
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    mine too!! And they look better than ever! Pretty excited. Especially since when I was thinner I had nothing to sneeze at! Guess being heavy had it's advantages!
  • salemxo
    Options
    I have this same problem. I have a love/hate relationship with them haha.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That must be terrible.
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    EAsh84 wrote: »
    That must be terrible.
    You'd be surprised, it has definite downsides.

• fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    This forum is very distracting!!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen B)
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I can't relate. The more fit I become, the smaller the girls get. **sigh**