meeting all your calories

Options
2»

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    mirrim52 wrote: »
    Why do you have so many diary entries with 0 servings and 0 calories?

Maybe she just smells the food instead of eating it
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I call BS. Nobody managed to become overweight by not being able to eat 1200 calories in a day. A granola bar and muscle milk will put you at 420 cals in about 10 minutes.
  • ana3067
    Options
    Chain_Ring wrote: »
    I call BS. Nobody managed to become overweight by not being able to eat 1200 calories in a day. A granola bar and muscle milk will put you at 420 cals in about 10 minutes.

my guess is that it's a combo of poor logging/eating more than is logged and psychological. That or smelling your food makes people full instead of hungrier.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    goal
    ɡōl/

2. The object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.
    "going to law school has become the most important goal in his life"
    synonyms: objective, aim, end, target, design, intention, intent, plan, purpose

• honeybee_kisses
    honeybee_kisses Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1300 and regularly come in a lot less than that. If my 3 meals come in at under 1000 then I treat myself to a bit of chocolate in the evening. Anything over 1000 and I don't have anything extra.
  • gilramirez14
    gilramirez14 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Because I plan something and then I choose to change what I'm gonna eat and on my mobile I enter it in and it doesn't let me deleat on my phone
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    I never have any problem meeting my goals. Usually I also eat back 50% of my exercise calories too.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking in terms of healthy/unhealthy. It's food. Eat the stuff you like to eat, just within your calorie allotment. Simple :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Over the past 30 days I average being under by 56 calories. That includes a day at 400 calories under (I had gone to a concert and ate nothing after about 5:30) and a day at 250 calories over (two days later when I made up for that). 1600-1850 is good for me.
  • ana3067
    Options
    Because I plan something and then I choose to change what I'm gonna eat and on my mobile I enter it in and it doesn't let me deleat on my phone

yes it does. Either hold down and wait for the pop-up or press the little pencil icon and check what you want to delete.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Yeah I guess everyone is right I should meet the goal I find it hard sometimes because I don't know meny healthy food ideals . everything I think of has a lot of suger or carbs . but lately I've been doing better

'Healthy' is a very vague term that is thrown around. Where it comes to food, almost anything is healthy if it fits in your target. Sugar and carbs in the last 30 years have taken a beating and the masses think they are 'evil'. You can accomplish anything you want, losing weight, gaining weight...by eating anything. careful logging and planning and cake, bacon, cookies all can be eaten daily.

Look around and you will see hundreds of people here that succeeded by following the moderation principle...

eat more, under 1000 cals is not good!!!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I eat straight up to my goal. Even if I have 400 calories left over, Ima eat dem.