Skinny chocolate

Options
124»

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I love coming into threads that end up with some kind of brownie recipe. That should be the end result of every thread, ever.

In for brownie recipes and slipping cayenne mickeys to chickens...

Edited to Add, "I'll take: 'sentences I never thought I would type' for $800 Alex"

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I love coming into threads that end up with some kind of brownie recipe. That should be the end result of every thread, ever.

Snort! Okay that was just funny!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Edited to Add, "I'll take: 'sentences I never thought I would type' for $800 Alex"

Baha!

And I'll post the recipe as soon as I find it, and try to remember to tag y'all ;) I need to dig out my old laptop for it, but I've been meaning to make a batch anyways!
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options

Baha!

And I'll post the recipe as soon as I find it, and try to remember to tag y'all ;) I need to dig out my old laptop for it, but I've been meaning to make a batch anyways!

Oh add me to the list of people who would like that brownie recipe - sounds awesome. I made slutty brownies for work a couple weeks ago and they were good but really not a brownie in my opinion - not chocolaty enough. I would call the a bar cookie instead. But I guess slutty bar cookies doesn't sound as fun.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I can't with this thread
    chappelle-diddy-o.gif
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    OOh yeah chocolate brownie giphy.gif
  • luvsubrooke
    luvsubrooke Posts: 85 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh wow, some of you are a little passionate about this huh?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, some of you are a little passionate about this huh?

Chocolate and correcting misinformation is serious business here on MFP.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    SSSSssssssooooooooooo..... how many calories is a serving of that strange concoction? Cuz it doesn't sound "skinny" at all... I think my dark chocolate I buy from TJ is much better....

OMG!!! That's so yummy and funny!! LOL!!
  • luvsubrooke
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey, everyone starts somewhere. Typically when I see something that doesn't add up, I politely try to inform the person that maybe that isn't the way it works. I'm also a loving person so bashing someone who is new or misinformed isn't really my thing. It goes to show how many people feel the need to bash/bring others down to build themselves up. Unfortunately for those people, no amount of fitness will ever make them attractive.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

that is disturbingly alluring...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone starts somewhere. Typically when I see something that doesn't add up, I politely try to inform the person that maybe that isn't the way it works. I'm also a loving person so bashing someone who is new or misinformed isn't really my thing. It goes to show how many people feel the need to bash/bring others down to build themselves up. Unfortunately for those people, no amount of fitness will ever make them attractive.

I am glad you have come to see the error of your ways...
  • luvsubrooke
    Options
    Ditto, babes
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

that is disturbingly alluring...

Right! :laugh:
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    20131015macska.gif
    Polite Reminder

Dear Posters,
    Please be sure to keep all replies in good nature, attacking other members is against the community guidelines and just as importantly creates an atmosphere within an awesome community that doesn't need creating.

If you disagree with a discussion or reply, you are always best moving on to one in which you agree with or feel to be able to make a positive contribution to.

If you feel another member is in breach of our community guidelines then please use the 'report' feature found on each discussion topic and each reply so that the moderation team can look and take appropriate action where necessary.

Have an awesome day/evening!

Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • HereLieWe
    HereLieWe Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    has anyone ever tried this? It is ahh-mazing! You melt coconut oil, cocoa powder, and honey into a pot and then pour it into a tart pan. Refridgerate for one hour and they are ready to go. I've been replacing all sweets with one of these if I have a craving and I'm losing weight like crazy. Worth a try for yall! ;)
    You should try melting coconut oil, cocoa powder, splenda, and some peppermint extract. Tastes just like thin mints, except, well, without the wafers haha. I like to melt them into muffin tins.