creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    TOM is my hero for surviving women's hatred for this long.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    A lot of us did see when a chick tried to plan an intervention through the forums for another mfp member and posted her food diary from the last month. That was pretty creepy.

I saw that, yea she went too far posting it but apologized profusely and her heart was in the right place. In the end she said goodbye and disabled her account all b/c of some skinny starving chick, such a shame.

smh @ you. It doesn't matter if your "heart is in the right place". That was ****ed up.

"all b/c of some skinny starving chick"

That says a lot about the kind of person you are. Eating disorders are really ****ty. Nobody should be publicly humiliated for one.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I get creeped out by jsrodgers' posts.

You too??? :noway:

:wink:

That guy is such a freak!!

he he!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I get creeped out by jsrodgers' posts.

You too??? :noway:

:wink:

That guy is such a freak!!

he he!!

You don't know the half of it! :indifferent:
  • Bridgidm2000
    Options
    Creepy....define creepy! lol
    I'm to new to have creepy stuff.
  • Manda1987
    Manda1987 Posts: 207
    Options
    Related to people starving themselves and being supported...

I find it really creepy when people casually talk about disordered eating habits and get applauded for it. "I wanted to eat cake SO I POURED BLEACH ALL OVER IT LOL" "OMG LOL THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVARRR". Last I heard, that was a tactic that people with eating disorders used. Likewise for chewing and spitting.

I'm not knocking the people who actually HAVE eating disorders. I just have a problem with people treating it like a weight loss tactic when it ruins so many lives.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Creepy = See above poster^^^^^^^

Edit - ok - in all fairness, when I responded, js was above. Oops : )
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    Can I make something up? That could be fun. I haven't seen anything truly creepy here. Well that's not entirely true. A lot of us did see when a chick tried to plan an intervention through the forums for another mfp member and posted her food diary from the last month. That was pretty creepy. But I'm thinking like "I want to take a picture of your feet" creepy.

Ohh I remember that ..... That chick that posted that thread sent me a 2 page PM basically talking mess to me because I replied that it wasn't cool for her to do that...I thought that was creepy ....so I blocked her

I remember you telling me about her and i went read her about me.... CREEPY CREEP
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I have not seen a creepy news feed post but I have gotten seriously creepy pm's. I dunno why someone would think a woman would want to chat with them when they start out right of the gate with seriously overly descript vulgarity and nasty perversion about what they want or like in a woman. I am not talking about a pm giving you a compliment or even a bit forward and to the point, I am talking about straight up make your jaw hit the keyboard nasty sh**. I am soooo not a prude but if you make ME uncomfortable, that says a lot. I like to joke and be a bit of a perv. but there is a line you should have the God given sense not to cross.
    ^^^^ Exactly this !!!! *shutters*
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've been creeped out by some PMs I get, but the worst is the guy who PM'd me and several of my friends...all with the same opening line and the same suggestion. He's the only one I've ever blocked on here. :sick:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    no not really any creepy stuff... just the basics. i defriended one person one time for the description she went into one time about her personal life. sometimes people take it too far. but other then the occasional dirty message from the married man, nothing much. lol.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Humans....yep....I would have to say the humans...
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have not seen a creepy news feed post but I have gotten seriously creepy pm's. I dunno why someone would think a woman would want to chat with them when they start out right of the gate with seriously overly descript vulgarity and nasty perversion about what they want or like in a woman. I am not talking about a pm giving you a compliment or even a bit forward and to the point, I am talking about straight up make your jaw hit the keyboard nasty sh**. I am soooo not a prude but if you make ME uncomfortable, that says a lot. I like to joke and be a bit of a perv. but there is a line you should have the God given sense not to cross.

Sorry.

Omg, road dog! HILARIOUS!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    no not really any creepy stuff... just the basics. i defriended one person one time for the description she went into one time about her personal life. sometimes people take it too far. but other then the occasional dirty message from the married man, nothing much. lol.

Daaang I wont' be postin' on your board no more!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I've been creeped out by some PMs I get, but the worst is the guy who PM'd me and several of my friends...all with the same opening line and the same suggestion. He's the only one I've ever blocked on here. :sick:

Iol Sun!!! Did you see his earlier board post this morning? Btw...you are a stunner. xoxo
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "would it be wrong of me to say I want to jump your bones?"
    :noway:

Oh crap did you yes that is wrong
    [/quote]

Good to know.
  • RoadDog
    Options

Road Dog to the rescue!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Me, I mean have you seen my pics or read my posts?
  • RoadDog
    Options
    I'm confused. I'm not sure if no one's ever tried to creep me out, or, if I'm to creepy to be creeped out.
  • deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Too funny!!! That *kitten* TOM