BATTLE OF THE BULGE SUMMER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!!! - Whose

Options
Are you tired of the belly bulges that form when you sit down? :grumble:

Feel like your dryer shrank your clothes? :noway:

Do you want to be hot and sexy for the summer:glasses: and beyond:flowerforyou:

If you're in need of some new motivation :huh: and missed the deadline to join a challenge group :sad: - have no fear, you've found the right spot!!!:happy:

This challenge is for those who are serious and whole-heartedly committed to losing weight and feeling great!!!

BATTLE OF THE BULGE RULES

1. Weigh-in each Monday (pick the same time every time to weigh yourself! - I prefer in the morning, first thing when I wake up immediately after I hit the potty ;-) (why Monday? so you stay accountable for what you do (or dont do :wink:) over the weekend!!!)
Each Monday send me your weight and I will track in a chart and post on our message board how much you gained or lost and also your % of body fat gained or lost.

2. Every 5 weeks we do the OFFICIAL weigh-in (this one will count for your total weight loss of the month). Whoever lost the most weight AND whoever lost the most % of body fat will be PRAISED :-)

3. We will all add each other as friends so we can see each others progress and keep each other motivated.

DEADLINE 1: SUMMER SOLSTICE SLIMDOWN (June 20th)
DEADLINE 2: STAYIN ALIVE (July 25) <hey it rhymes lol>
DEADLINE 3: SUMMER CELEBRATION! (August 29th)

The first weigh-in will be MONDAY MAY 16th - this will be your starting weight for the challenge...YOU CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME!!! I will add you into the spreadsheet according to when you joined so you can be grouped with those who started at the same time as you to compare progress.

I will send motivating songs and tips throughout each week and I encourage the rest of the group to do the same!!! Every tuesday I will post the new results and start a new post that will be the same title as this but have (WEEK 1) at the beginning :happy:

LETS GO!!!

Replies

• snowbaby1492
    Options
    this sounds like fun!
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm in
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I just can't weigh or measure bodyfat.. how would i do that? anndd.. how do i sign up again? lol *wait.. it's probably in there.. reads*

Since it's about the bulge.. how about adding in tummy measurements?? I'd rather see that go down than my weight even.
  • MeaganAnn84
    MeaganAnn84 Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm in, and you're hilarious! :)
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm in but not sure about measuring body fat.
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am ready for a new drive :happy:
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    totally in!
  • Helena4
    Helena4 Posts: 124
    Options
    I AM SO IN!
    I need to loose my last pounds for 26th June - help me out SOMEONE!
    Do we post on Monday morning then, yes?
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want in!!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I need something to get me going again. I'm in.
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm in. My first challenge is coming to an end so I need another one.
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    This sounds like fun. Count me in.
  • Helena4
    Helena4 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'll join! I just can't weigh or measure bodyfat.. how would i do that? anndd.. how do i sign up again? lol *wait.. it's probably in there.. reads*

Since it's about the bulge.. how about adding in tummy measurements?? I'd rather see that go down than my weight even.

I second this - all i need to loose is an inch or so off my tummy now, everything else has gone - like literally gone!

Body fat can be calculated online by the way - just take a few measurements and put it in the BF calculator and you will get a %
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I can take my measurments, but not sure how to do body fat %, unless you do a calculation. Thanks!!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am in...I don't know how to measure body fat either and I also think tummy measurements would be a great idea
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Same here :P Let's do this!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    I am so in! :) Thanks for the challenge. :)