Do you have a 'Reward' for when you're done?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    New clothes. Or a day at a spa. I never go to spa's. So that right there is like, the biggest luxury on earth for me.
  • anewghost
    anewghost Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I still have at least 80 to lose, but I want to get my arm skin bingo wing things tatooed(if that's even possible) when I'm done, and wear short/no sleeves all the time.
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    anewghost wrote: »
    I still have at least 80 to lose, but I want to get my arm skin bingo wing things tatooed(if that's even possible) when I'm done, and wear short/no sleeves all the time.

Same here :) All my extra weight is my belly and bingo wings so I always have my arms covered. Want some upper arm tatts and to be able to get my arms out without feeling self conscious!

My main rewards will be tatts and clothes tbh, although I did say I was gonna do some pole dancing lessons too once I'm at my GW.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    A super-hot, rockin' sexy pair of expensive jeans from The Buckle
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    A baby! Well... Hopefully. I am trying to get healthy so when we try for a baby next year, I'm in better shape for the pregnancy (and after of course). Having a baby would be the best way to celebrate losing weight. :)
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A weekend away with the hubby ;)
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have two small kids so after every work out my reward is showering at the gym without someone screaming: "Moooom!" at me. In terms of long term rewards - I sign up for events that are fitness related or buy myself gear. I bought a size small leather jacket when I first lost my weight.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My reward is the look on my marine's face when he comes home from deployment...I have 8 months to lose 30 pounds! But at every five pound increments I do go get a massage. I deserve it.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A really nice bikini for my sun holiday. From a nice brand like Princess Tam Tam or Seafolly. I haven't worn one since before my son was born (9 years ago)
  • vchan000
    vchan000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My nerd is showing... The ultimate reward for hitting the big target (125lbs lost) will be a 3D Printer. Smaller rewards include new tools, books, movies and video games for the milestones along the way.

I consider new wardrobe a necessity, not really a reward because if the weight loss continues according to plan, I'm going to need a few complete changeovers before I hit goal weight. Another 6lbs gets me to 50lbs lost, and my first wardrobe change over. I'm looking forward to pants that don't need belts, and shirts where I don't have to pin the V neck closed with a brooch to avoid being indecent.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    This is supposed to be adopting a healthy lifestyle...so we are done when we are dead and at that point...we get nice things said about us I guess.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    laurielima wrote: »
    This is supposed to be adopting a healthy lifestyle...so we are done when we are dead and at that point...we get nice things said about us I guess.

I took the OP to mean when you are done losing and then begin maintaining. I certainly don't intend to keep losing until I die. Otherwise, I WILL die.
  • vchan000
    vchan000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between maintaining a healthy life style and losing weight. I'll maintain a healthy life style for the rest of my life. The big rewards happen when I don't have to be quite so aggressive about that healthy lifestyle.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I feel my big wardrobe update is more of a necessity than a reward. I don't like rewards, they make me feel silly and a cheesy voice from those cartoon shows for toddlers plays in my head "Good job! You have done it!". I "reward" myself often just because. When I want something and I can afford it, I buy it. No need for a special occasion or accomplishment for that to happen. I also believe a reward system would compromise my long term success since I may unlearn doing things out of necessity and do them because I will get some short term tangible thing in return.
  • ajcamber
    ajcamber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Because I have so much to lose I reward myself along the way. I finally got below 250lbs so, I bought myself a pair of Reebok Crossift Nano 4.0 :smile:
  • taymam
    taymam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I want a new wardrobe. Obviously that's a necessity but I will probably do a weekend shopping trip in the states since clothing is so much cheaper there and then it would truly be an experience I won't forget. Also every 10 pounds or so I buy myself a gift like a scarf, shoes, accessory , pedicure.ect
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    3shirts wrote: »
    Take my shirt off and run up to women yelling "LOOK HOW SEXY I AM" until I get arrested.

hahaha thanks for this....