May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Joined today, but now I walked 5 miles, so It's an update for me.
    Welcome!!! Good job walking!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Scale moved this morning..total shocker, I thought I may be doomed

Beginning Weight for 5/1/11 136.5

5/8-Brisk Walk 45 minutes
    5/9-Day off
    5/10-Brisk Walk 20 minutes
    5/11-Brisk Walk/JD2 40 minutes

TOTAL 290 minutes

Weigh in
    5/4 138.5
    5/5 138
    5/12 136.2
    Awesome! Way to go!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I hope the controversy didn't start with me. I really was just curious because I'm a numbers person, and I didn't intend to turn it into a competition against each other. I don't think you should need to take the extra time to track biking vs. walking vs. running miles. You already do enough for the thread, and if this is my fault or if it started with me, I'm sorry. I feel bad now. :(

3.6 miles added for me today, Couch to 5K Week 6 Day 3.

Not only did a run the entire 25 minutes, something I've never done before and am quite proud of, but I checked my app at the 30 minute mark and I had covered 3.2 miles. I guess that means I could, right now, run a 5K in less than 30 minutes?!?! I was questioning if my app was working or my GPS was inaccurate!
    Way to go Sarah on the great run and don't feel bad, it's really nothing and for Dinos sake I hope we keep it simple!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Its getting easier!!! :-)

exercise.png
    I'm glad! Good job!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    KrisPage, it's ok ,just do what you can when you can! Life happen's!!!

5.5 miles today on foot! My back is killing me tonite after a day spent in the hell hole that was put out by the rain! I pulled carpet, carried furniure, took furniure apart, sorted , washed, sucked and pumped water some more! I am beat and am off to soak in the tub! Nite all!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    vhuber wrote:
    5.5 miles today on foot! My back is killing me tonite after a day spent in the hell hole that was put out by the rain! I pulled carpet, carried furniure, took furniure apart, sorted , washed, sucked and pumped water some more! I am beat and am off to soak in the tub! Nite all!!!

I'm sorry your back is killing you, but after reading everything you did today, I am even more convinced you are an Iron Woman *and* a Wonder Woman!

I hope you'll be done SOON with the consequences of all the rain.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Got a nice walk in this afternoon with the baby. Last night I ordered my late Mother's Day gift- a bicycle with a bike trailer that doubles as a jogging stroller! I'm so excited to up my goals next month, once it arrives!!

Great job everyone!!! Ticker is updated
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    I took a lighter day today and only got 1 mile in this morning. Plus the normal walk to the school that is about .75 of a mile. Ticker is updated. My daughter has pneumonia so the next few days may be slow for me. :(
  • invisiblerunner23
    Options
    Haven't checked in in a while. I have walked almost 3 miles today. Ticker is updated. I have walked over half my goal miles this month and it isn't even the middle of the month. I think I am doing pretty good.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I took a lighter day today and only got 1 mile in this morning. Plus the normal walk to the school that is about .75 of a mile. Ticker is updated. My daughter has pneumonia so the next few days may be slow for me. :(

A speedy recovery to your daughter!!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I have walked over half my goal miles this month and it isn't even the middle of the month. I think I am doing pretty good.

That's awesome! You're doing great :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1 mile yesterday. We're almost half way through the month and I would have liked to be half way to my miles goal, but I'm not, so I'm going to have to kick it up a notch!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Reason #62 why I love my treadmill: I don't have to deal with the Wisconsin weather.

7 mile jog on the treadmill this morning.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi everyone :flowerforyou:

Still movin, not as fast as last month, but still movin:happy:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options

Hope she feels better fast!
  • TrinityPixie4
    TrinityPixie4 Posts: 109
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. Did six miles.
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    [/quote]
    Just do your best and forget the rest!!!! Soon you will be like the old days!:wink:
    [/quote]

vhuber - That's really great advice...I'll remind myself to do my best and forget the rest! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.54 on treadmill after spin class last night...ticker is updated.
  • vixi76
    vixi76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Walked 4.5 miles today on my treadmill. Ticker is updated.
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    4 miles with C25K and some extra running errands. Signature updated!!