What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Went for my first bike ride of the year for over an hour and would have kept going if sunset wasn't approaching. It felt amazing.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    heathbilly wrote: »
    gt4vd7857yix.jpg

This

Holy *kitten*!!!!! You are smokin!!!!! Keep up the awesomeness!!!!!

My nsv? More confidence lol and yayyyyyy i lost track of time while on my treadmill and ran for 93 minutes
  • catinamess
    catinamess Posts: 68 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can fit in size 14 jeans, and can zip up a size 12 skirt! Still a bit tight but it's been a long time since I was able to even zip it up!
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Had my measurements done again and I am now a 34" waist (down from 44) really chuffed then found out that I couldn't fit into a 34" pair of jeans due to my quads being too big, but now due to muscle than fat. Happy with a 36" pair to be fair as the strength training is definitely paying off.

Also down form a 2xl size t-shirt to a medium :smiley:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    This is the best place to be!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My most recent NSV is that I have been able to get into a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in, about, three years...I agree, it's the little things...
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have the same bust, waist and hip measurements I had the day I got married - In 1992.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Finished the Couch to 5k program this week. On to Bridge to 10k. Who knew I could run???
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Could zip up a pair boots today!!! My calves are ALWAYS too big for boots, so happy.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This:

And, even though I wasn't able to get video of my second PR today, I was able to press a 24 kg (53 lb) kettle bell for the first time ever!! (I am totally more pumped about this than the DL, although I am pretty happy about it as well.)
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A co-worker noticed my weight loss today, made me so happy. I'm just under 15 lbs lost since January, and no she didn't know I was trying to lose. :)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    ChicagOH wrote: »
    I have the same bust, waist and hip measurements I had the day I got married - In 1992.

Oh wow!! That's fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    ChicagOH that is amazing. I will never fit into my wedding dress, since I was way underweight then.
    I had someone ask If I was loosing weight, said my face was slimmer. Have been able to fit into some of my old Large shirts this week too.
    I feel healthier, stronger, I am so happy when I drop a pound, makes all the work and effort make it so worth it.
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay epido!

I went to the gym today despite my trick ankle doing me in on Tuesday and I'm hobbling around. I didn't get to do my SL routine, but was able to bench and seated press. Then used the machines for legs without pressure on the ankle.
    My normal reaction would have been to skip it until the ankle was back to normal...and then likely not gone back at ALL for months. I'm so glad my mind is in a different place, where I find a solution to a problem instead of giving up altogether!
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was able to take off a pair of my pants without undoing the button or zipper, these pants used to be snug on me in my thighs and butt area, now they slide off.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda similar to OP. Apparently I have back dimples. I literally had no idea until I went to the beach last Saturday and got complimented on the trait. Guess I never could see it when I was pudgier.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Belts, panties and crossing my legs!
  • DidiParkes
    DidiParkes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had to go and buy some new clothes yesterday as the new clothes I bought at Christmas are falling off me and look terrible, I'm now wearing a small instead of a medium shirt and I've gone from a snug size 12 to a size 9 jeans! Weightloss can kill the budget :o
  • annakadabra_
    annakadabra_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    virelay129 wrote: »
    When I drop my arms to my sides, one, it is no longer a struggle to keep them at my sides, they are thin enough they they don't pop out. And two, there is SPACE between my arms and my side!!!!! :#

Ahh!! This is one of my motivations! Glad to hear it's not only me :wink: I really don't like how my arms just "stick out" to the sides in pictures...

• gbel1975
    gbel1975 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I slept on my back much of the night without snoring. Well, at least without snoring enough to get smacked or told to go to the couch by my wife.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!