YO! Ladies in your 20s!

Options

Replies

• bergst21
    bergst21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. I've been doing MFP for about a month or so (on and off for longer before that). I'm trying to lose some extra weight and get fit to improve my yoga practice. Feel free to add...I'd love some friendly motivation/inspiration!

SW: 165
    CW: 155
    GW: 130-135 (and master handstands and/or arm balance poses!)
  • LiNDSEYSTUSiCK
    LiNDSEYSTUSiCK Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, new to MFP, and looking for some supportive girls to help motivate me and help break my plateau! Feel free to add me :)
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25, been going strong on MFP for 45 days and dropped 20lbs!
    HT: 6'0"
    SW: 207
    CW: 187
    GW: 155
  • madababanas
    madababanas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    24, sedentary, 5'8"

SW 163
    CW 143
    GW 133

Feel free too add me.
  • kennaj0912
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and motivation as well. I'm 24 I've got a 2 yr old resulting in a saggy saggy belly. Gained 35 pounds and still trying to shed the last little bit and tone it back up.
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and back to mfp yet again. 5"3 and GW:125. Add me!
  • breens91
    breens91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    23! I would love to be part of this! Let's go girls! :smile:
  • CaramelLatte14
    CaramelLatte14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and just starting on this crazy journey, but always looking for motivational buddies!
  • ChiliBeans
    ChiliBeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me! I haven't got many friends on here. I could use the motivation. I'm 25
  • courtneyk0721
    courtneyk0721 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    24 yrs old - 10 lbs to lose! Add me if you want :)
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i'm 27, 28 in a few days. Feel free to add me!

My long term goal is to lose 30 pounds. My short term goal is to run a 5k next month! :)
  • Oseguera1991
    Oseguera1991 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Martha and I am 23. I definitely need some support and friends who can relate and motivate :). Feel free to add me.
  • kaptainally
    kaptainally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Getting back on the wagon again and need srs motivation. Add me! :3

5"5
    Cw: 150 lbs
    Gw: 132 lbs
  • ohumphrys
    ohumphrys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Livvi. 20 and happy to share support :)
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 from the UK, trying to lose the "last 10lbs of baby weight" (my baby is 5 in April!) in need of motivation and support to keep me on track!
  • shelbymagorien
    shelbymagorien Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, add me I'm looking for the same thing :) new to the app so no friends yet!
  • valarsen
    valarsen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love this! I am adding you now. Other ladies, please add me if you want. I may do the same. I really have been looking for more active users & around my age group as well!
  • michellecastro992
    Options
    I'm 20 years old just started MFP and would love any motivation I can get!
  • dawn_michelle
    dawn_michelle Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey! 24 years old and have a few goals I am trying to reach! My biggest is to tone up some more for my wedding in 45 DAYS!!! Looking for motivation and support :) (Anybody) Feel free to add me!
  • winzel1993
    Options
    Hey I'm 22, a Belgian student and in need of some support. I try to get a healthy lifestyle, but I find this hard to combine with college. I gained 8kg since I started college and it would be great if I could get rid off about 5kg. My biggest problem: candy addict...