12346»

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    lol at the random flagging.

FYI - the mods know who is flagging posts. There are no repercussions to the posters that get flagged unless the post violates community guidelines - there are repercussions however for the person flagging posts just because the do not like the other person's response.

Under B-I-N-G-O this would cover the box about rules versus guidelines. Hi Sara! You seem to be getting flagged quite a bit. . .

Sorry one of those were me, but on a different thread.

On this thread I gave Sara a 'This' shout out.

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

FYI - the mods know who is flagging posts. There are no repercussions to the posters that get flagged unless the post violates community guidelines - there are repercussions however for the person flagging posts just because the do not like the other person's response.

Under B-I-N-G-O this would cover the box about rules versus guidelines. Hi Sara! You seem to be getting flagged quite a bit. . .

Hey!! It's been a bit of a theme this weekend. Virtually every post I make that disagrees with someone has a flag. My 'abuse' flags have doubled - yet none are even close to breaking the community guidelines. I even had 2 more for spam.

*waits for this post to get flagged by a certain person* :smiley:
  • tennisdude2004
    Options

Hey!! It's been a bit of a theme this weekend. Virtually every post I make that disagrees with someone has a flag. My 'abuse' flags have doubled - yet none are even close to breaking the community guidelines. I even had 2 more for spam.

Yep sorry one of the spams was me ;)

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

When and if I flag someone I just tell them on the thread. It saves everybody a "WTF" moment and the thread moves along. And for those uninformed WTF does not stand for Wag Tail Fart. . . .

• Sarauk2sf
    Options

lol - at least that narrows the spam ones down to one random one now.

:smiley:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

Admitting one's role is a good step out of the 12 steps to admit to random flagging. Well done tennis dude.
  • killakyle420
    Options
    Well all the people on my back about a harmless piece of advice can enjoy complaining about other peoples opinions. At least I let people have there own opinions cuz apparently you guys think if someone doesn't think the same as you that suddenly they are incorrect! That's okay with me everyone's different!

Your ignorance of nutrition is showing and its scary to think you might be let loose on unsuspecting people. Why do you keep posting your ignorant ideas here? Obviously you know nothing about low carb. Low carb is 100 or less net carbs, not 50. I guess someone has to graduate at the bottom of the class.

In what way am I ignorant about nutrition? Why go low carb if you don't have to?

Why do moderation when you don't have to.

Why restrict all of your food (moderation) when you can go low carb and just restrict some of it?

It's about what works for you. Moderation, low carb, IIFYM they are all just tools. None of them are the absolute answer for everyone.

Moderation may work for you, but for me it sucked butt!!

I agree it's all about what works for you, but you have your opinion I have mine.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Admitting one's role is a good step out of the 12 steps to admit to random flagging. Well done tennis dude.

If you press on the flag again (whether spam or abuse) it'll take it off.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options

I don't think I'm addicted to flagging - it was an impulse thing.

I can give up flagging whenever I want!

• ccmayw
    ccmayw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok calm down people haha. You do realize this is just a calorie counting app for your phone right? Lol there are much more important things I'm this world to be worrying about!

Hi, I don't think this continued barrage of yours is helpful to the OP. You have single handedly hijacked her thread for your own entertainment. It would be nice if you would leave the commenting to people who actually want to answer her query.

That said, to the OP, I love the low carb plan, it has done wonders for me in a very short period of time. I keep my carbs down to 5% and have found my cravings to have disappeared. I was a total carb junkie, had bread several times a day. Now, I haven't had bread in over a month! It feels so great to break free from the carbs!
    Wishing you the best in this journey!

• Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    LMAO, this kid is still arguing about nothing. I bet OP has abandoned thread by now.

He's nothing if not persistent! :p

No persistence is not recommended, he needs to pay his dues and start balanced. lol

Lol your one to talk, by your diary looks like your on the inconsistent fasting / liqour diet how's that workin for ya?

Its working great for me. I don't preach what others have to do because it took me a year to find what works for me. You need to grow up kid.

He must have spent a bit of time going through your diary (which is funny as I thought he was out installing irrigation in third world countries). I had a quick look (coz nosy) and saw no alcohol over the past week. I did deduce that you like to shop at CostCo though.
    The funny thing is I wrote in my profile that i don't log food every day, just randomly depending on my goals. I do shop at costco and I eat one meal a day for most days because its convenient for me and I do eat more meals if I am hungry, I do what works for me and have no problem with that.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    LMAO, this kid is still arguing about nothing. I bet OP has abandoned thread by now.

He's nothing if not persistent! :p

No persistence is not recommended, he needs to pay his dues and start balanced. lol

Lol your one to talk, by your diary looks like your on the inconsistent fasting / liqour diet how's that workin for ya?

Its working great for me. I don't preach what others have to do because it took me a year to find what works for me. You need to grow up kid.

He must have spent a bit of time going through your diary (which is funny as I thought he was out installing irrigation in third world countries). I had a quick look (coz nosy) and saw no alcohol over the past week. I did deduce that you like to shop at CostCo though.
    The funny thing is I wrote in my profile that i don't log food every day, just randomly depending on my goals. I do shop at costco and I eat one meal a day for most days because its convenient for me and I do eat more meals if I am hungry, I do what works for me and have no problem with that.

I rarely log myself at the moment.

The Costco comment was just pulling your leg. If you look at mine (when I log) you would deduce that I drink copious amounts of lattes, like quest bars and shop at Trader Joes.
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this was mentioned - I didn't look through allll the comments, but search on facebook for groups for low carb, there are a handful of fantastic ones!! Also, I just started an fb group for new low carbers if you want to join - LCHF (Low Carb - High Fat) Newbies. Any fellow low carbers, please add me, I'm always looking for more people on the same WOE as me!