Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Mistizoom wrote: »
    adamitri wrote: »
    Mistizoom wrote: »
    Why go straight into low carb before even starting? You don't have to cut out carbs if you don't have to and it's nice to have that extra energy in the gym.

The OP is asking for help with a low carb diet, not your opinion on whether they should be eating low carb or not.

It's an open forum, you're going to get opinions on everything.

And I am allowed to post mine.

who said you were not?

• killakyle420
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    Ok calm down people haha. You do realize this is just a calorie counting app for your phone right? Lol there are much more important things I'm this world to be worrying about!

No one is not calm.

And no, its not just a calorie counting app for your phone.

*fitness app sorry
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ok calm down people haha. You do realize this is just a calorie counting app for your phone right? Lol there are much more important things I'm this world to be worrying about!

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

Its not just and app on your phone

Its not just an app to count calories.

I mean...it has a forum and errything...which is not exactly big news, as we are posting on it.
  • killakyle420
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

I mean...it has a forum and errything...which is not exactly big news, as we are posting on it.

Everything on this forum anyone could find out themselves on google.. it is just an app.. a really good one tho!
  • Sarauk2sf
    edited March 2015
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

Everything on this forum anyone could find out themselves on google.. it is just an app.. a really good one tho!

What has that got to go with anything? Also, there are a lot of misconceptions from people just googling something.

Point is - its not just a calorie counting (or fitness) app.

Its also not just about information. People use MFP as a support system.
  • killakyle420
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

What has that got to go with anything? Also, there are a lot of misconceptions from people just googling something.

No matter how you look at it, it's still just an app.. and people use the app as a support system.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

No matter how you look at it, it's still just an app.. and people use the app as a support system.

If you want to argue semantics, that's fine. Its totally besides the point however.

• killakyle420
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

If you want to argue semantics, that's fine. Its totally besides the point however.

Its not something to argue it's a fact.. if you want to spend half your life on an app no one's stopping you!
  • Sarauk2sf
    edited March 2015
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

Its not something to argue it's a fact.. if you want to spend half your life on an app no one's stopping you!

"Just an app" - it's semantics. Saying MFP is 'just a calorie counting app for your phone' is not 'fact'. You really need to be clearer in what you are trying to convey. I do not spend half my life on here. I do not even see the point of your comment however.

My original comment was..no-one is worked up as you keep trying to imply.
  • ndj1979
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

There is a forum???? Where??? Why have you been hiding this from me???
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Honestly if your a newbie you shouldnt be thinking low carb yet, pay your dues first and just eat a balanced diet.

PFFT
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

It's a secret. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    LMAO, this kid is still arguing about nothing. I bet OP has abandoned thread by now.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

Actually if you are only accessing it on your PC then technically it's a website - just saying.

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    LMAO, this kid is still arguing about nothing. I bet OP has abandoned thread by now.

He's nothing if not persistent! :p
  • tennisdude2004
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

What Sara said^^^^^^

• Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

He's nothing if not persistent! :p

No persistence is not recommended, he needs to pay his dues and start balanced. lol
  • ndj1979
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

It's a secret. :stuck_out_tongue:

So only the cool people know where it is????
  • killakyle420
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

"Just an app" - it's semantics. Saying MFP is 'just a calorie counting app' is not 'fact'. You really need to be clearer in what you are trying to convey. I do not spend half my life on here. I do not even see the point of your comment however.

My original comment was..no-one is worked up as you keep trying to imply

My point is mfp is just an app so why turn it into a big deal? This is a forum, on an app, on your phone. Isnt there bigger things to be worried about in the world? Just think about that for a second before you reply.. there are country's running out of clean water and your worried about a forum on an app on your phone! Lol our society is hopeless..
  • Sarauk2sf
    edited March 2015
    Options

No one is not calm.

*fitness app sorry

Still not just that.

"Just an app" - it's semantics. Saying MFP is 'just a calorie counting app' is not 'fact'. You really need to be clearer in what you are trying to convey. I do not spend half my life on here. I do not even see the point of your comment however.

My original comment was..no-one is worked up as you keep trying to imply

My point is mfp is just an app so why turn it into a big deal? This is a forum, on an app, on your phone. Isnt there bigger things to be worried about in the world? Just think about that for a second before you reply.. there are country's running out of clean water and your worried about a forum on an app on your phone! Lol our society is hopeless..

No-one is turning it into a big deal (well, other than you).

I am not on my phone btw - sorry - fact.

Your argument is ridiculous.

Also....ironic.

Edited to fix messed up quotes.