Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Sorry to not be vitriolic, but he was a really nice guy who just was not the right guy for me. Wish we could be friends but his current is jealous of me.
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    My ex - his therapist once told me "He freaks me out."

Emotionally abusive and controlling, narsissistic, generous to everyone with money (including the Russian lap dancer he gave $10,000), tries hard to be caring and loving but just... isn't. He can't connect or really understand emotions in anyone but himself.
  • efaaiu84
    efaaiu84 Posts: 3
    Options
    Responsible yet soo irresponsible...
    Sweet yet so friggin mean...
    Cheater yet still my best friend...

- Don't Judge Me
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'll keep it simple.

Trash.
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilder meathead *kitten*.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Engaged.....got called randomly one day saying he doesn't think he loved me anymore (this was long distance.....we were stationed in different countries). Broke up with me a month later after having time to "think". Less than a year later was married and had a baby...with a chick that has the same first name as me!

However, I do take partial responsibility for the split(took me YEARS to realize this)....I was miserable where I was, and when you're in a long distance relationship and one half of the relationship is sad and upset all the time, it makes it really difficult.

BUT, he still cheated....whether he admitted it or not.....so basically, a cheating *kitten* who still "checks up on me" about once a year to see if I'm married or engaged yet.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tall, Handsome, Salt & Pepper, Great smile and Dimples, Funny, yet Rude and sometimes inconsiderate, Hard to get along with or talk to and Doesn't care at all what people think!
    Still in the picture! ;p
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    mega-stoner, turned out to be a player, cheated, still trying to get back with me, asks to hookup/date again every few months and gets sad when I tell him to **** off.

Simple Answer: Loser.
  • bugatti978
    Options
    Redd foxx voice "big dummy" lol
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    A hot mess
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Positively or negatively ? Hmmm positive 1 - he gave me wonderful kids. Negatively - list is way too long . Sorry bud
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark, and handsome. Driven and motivated. Intelligent. Loved to travel. Common interests.

Controlling. Selfish and self-absorbed. Vain. Materialistic. Loud. Argumentative. Angry. Manipulative. Lacked empathy. Cruel at times. Terrible in bed.
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great father, but a mean ugly pric k when drunk. I just couldn't take it anymore. After listening to him rant for 10 years about how much we would do when the kids grew up and left the house, he up and married a woman with 11 (11!!) kids about 3 months after the divorce was final. Buhbye! :#
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Meh I'm lazy. Incompatible i guess would be the best word
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I don't like to call them ex's but more y's. Like, y did I ever date you?
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    She stole my soul.....and my vinyl record collection.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My ex looks like this: X
  • Megaaan_xo
    Megaaan_xo Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Dirty cheating lanky lying ginger *kitten*.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    My ex is still my friend, he's not a terrible guy!