TO SWEAT OR NOT TO SWEAT-GYM ETIQUETTE

Options

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    tomatoey wrote: »
    If it bothered you so much, you could have gone to the bathroom and then chosen another machine.

It did not bother me that much, this is just discussion.

I think if it bothered you enough to start this discussion on it then it's safe to say that it did bother you that much.

Hey if you read my entire post I was alo asking about what other things bother people. Some of you guys here are pretty mean. Can a person have an opinion?

Yes, but if your opinion is that people should be able to consciously shut down automatic body functions, you're just going to be disappointed!
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow.....can we not express ourselves without others hitting us over the head?

You expressed yourself and we are allowed to do the same, just because some of us don't agree with you doesn't mean we hit you over the head... that would be a fun feature though

Now you are mean...JK. I said some of you not all off-course.
  • Leopardfish1
    Leopardfish1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I read through this thread and I have two observations,
    1. Oh hell some of this stuff was hee-larious!
    2. You guys are pretty brutal.

Concerning sweating at the gym...If your pouring sweat all over the gear it's good gym ettiquette to wipe it off when you're done.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    these guys alwyas sweat at my gym ....

200.gif

The more I watch this the more I laugh.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    tomatoey wrote: »
    If it bothered you so much, you could have gone to the bathroom and then chosen another machine.

It did not bother me that much, this is just discussion.

I think if it bothered you enough to start this discussion on it then it's safe to say that it did bother you that much.

either that or this thread is not going how OP intended, so now she is just trying to blow it off as "no big deal"

My vote
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

You expressed yourself and we are allowed to do the same, just because some of us don't agree with you doesn't mean we hit you over the head... that would be a fun feature though

Why is that mean? If you think that's mean be glad you don't work with me
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

its part of the joy of the forums. didnt you get the memo? LOL
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

ironic post is ironic...
  • doingItIn2012
    Options

Why is that mean? If you think that's mean be glad you don't work with me

Oh dear......
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I'm totally with you on this. Know what else I hate? People who exhale and spread their carbon dioxide all over the place. Keep it to yourself, jerks.

i know right? GAWD.
  • doingItIn2012
    Options

I am rookie...I am getting a schooled today. I will consider all possible scenarios before I do this again.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

I am rookie...I am getting a schooled today. I will consider all possible scenarios before I do this again.

ya just gotta have a thick skin LOL ;) learn to laugh with it and not let it bother you and youll be fine.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

ya just gotta have a thick skin LOL ;) learn to laugh with it and not let it bother you and youll be fine.

so its OK for OP to blast some random person at the gym for sweating too much (heaven forbid this would happen at an actual gym) but when people giver her some jazz for complaining about it w are the "rude ones," really????????????????
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    dougii wrote: »
    OP - how exactly does one "contain" their sweat??? Most rediculous thing I have heard on here in ages......

wait until someone hits you in the face with their sweat....

Is he flicking his hair around like Christie Brinkley in a Prell shampoo commercial? Doing jazz hands while stair stepping? I'm trying to figure out how his sweat is landing on you.

LOL!
  • doingItIn2012
    Options

so its OK for OP to blast some random person at the gym for sweating too much (heaven forbid this would happen at an actual gym) but when people giver her some jazz for complaining about it w are the "rude ones," really????????????????

Hey you...i was talking about you.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I just want to hear more about the hitting people over the head function, maybe we can do one that shoots sweaty spit balls at people
  • doingItIn2012
    Options
    I just want to hear more about the hitting people over the head function, maybe we can do one that shoots sweaty spit balls at people

LOL
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Just as long as no one sweats on anyone else, I think we're fine.
  • doingItIn2012
    Options

I do think I want to work with you after all..lol
This discussion has been closed.