Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• summermflores153
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

I do this almost every night and the main reason I can't lose weight
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I confess I HATE all sour candies: sour patch kids, sour punch straws, warheads...I hate em all.

And for spearmint, the smell is fine to me but I hate the taste. I was a grown man before I started chewing gum because it took me that long to find a flavor (orbit winter mint) that didn't make me want to vomit.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Oreo Pop Tarts are the best Pop Tarts

I've never had those, but they sound good. I love Oreo O's cereal. The only place they sell it now is South Korea. I keep forgetting to go buy Rice Krispies Treats cereal that only Walmart carries. Oh, childhood memories.

Oreo O's!!!!!!! I loved them so...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    After about 3 months and 30 pounds, coworkers started commenting on my weight. I was surprised that several people asked me "why" I decided to lose weight since I "wasn't that bad before". I have no good answer to that. It is probably 60% for appearance reasons, 25% because I enjoy it, and 15% because of my health. But I don't want to sound like a narcissist and actually be honest about all that.

You haven't posted much, but I sense you're an interesting dude. Hope to see you around more.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    I also can't stand touching aluminum foil and cardboard. *gag*

My confession is that this sentence kind of broke my brain.

Also that I like the pinecone thing.

I cannot stand touching corduroy. I totally get the "gag" aspect that you are talking about.

Also, the grammar error that makes me cringe is "I seen that." When you start a sentence with "I seen...", I am automatically going to assume that you are not going to end it with, "the inside of a book." I see, I saw, I have seen!

Oh my gosh, me too with the corduroy. When I was a kid I would cry when my mom tried to make me wear it. It gives me a nails on chalkboard feeling.

• annied1961
    Options
    I bought a bunch of candy last night
    because my daughter was having some friends over
    for movie time.
    I ate so much of it that I had wild,crazy dreams all night
    and when I woke up I felt like I was hung over, so tired and bitchy.
    Fun?
  • missmg126
    missmg126 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    After I broke up with my x for the whatever many times we were breaking up on at that time... I ate chocolate chip cookies with my lunch every damn day. But I've detached myself from the cookies and him. Ahhhh :)
  • rmtuesley
    rmtuesley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I read through the titles posted in the forums, answer the question in my head and then move on without opening them because it's probably a waste of time. For Example "Am I eating too little?" - Probably. "Is this right" - Probably not. "Lets talk about Walden Farms" - Let's not.

I'm a jerk.

This. I do it too.
  • djpooch
    djpooch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, after drinking alcohol, I get so caught up in conversation that I forget how many drinks I had, so I only add them in to just over my calorie limit :neutral_face:
  • djpooch
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

I won't weigh myself every morning until after I've pooped.

I second this^^ HAHA. but I attempt to keep my weighing to once per 5-10 days.
  • djpooch
    Options

[/quote]

Some days it doesn't happen until much later. :(

[/quote]

Do you drink a lot of water when you first wake up? I usually try to chug 2-4 glasses of water straight away and my routine seems to have gotten "more regular" lol
  • djpooch
    Options
    jillshadow wrote: »
    Before I started this whole thing some times I would put away a large pizza from papa johns or a whole digiorno pizza with wings. Also a case of 12 glazed dough nuts (not in the same night). Wow. That took a lot to admit.

Digiorno was my weakness too! And yes, I could eat an entire pizza to myself... my husband would wonder why we would have the box, but no leftovers... I would say that the roommate must have eaten the leftovers. HAHA! Now I am much more honest with him about my eating habits. haha
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Yesterday I got a bag of Haribo Gummy Bears but didn't want 200 calories worth so I threw the green ones out of the car window as I drove down the highway.

But why throw out the best ones???

Green are the best ones? Do you have a fever or something? Next thing you will say the red ones are the worst ones.

Oh no no no...red are second best. Yellow are the worst.

Yellow is always the worst. Starbust, Swedish fish, Snow. ;)

Correct, on all accounts! Yellow is only good when it is banana and not yucky lemon!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Yes. Red is the best of any candy, everyone knows that.

ugh...people...green. Green gummy bears, green apple jolly ranchers, sour apple dumdums...go green! Unless it's a sucker from Frisch's Big Boy or a popsicle, then go orange. After that comes purple. Then red. But never blue or yellow.

Once again, green is only good when it is green apple and not yucky lime!
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Yes. Red is the best of any candy, everyone knows that.

ugh...people...green. Green gummy bears, green apple jolly ranchers, sour apple dumdums...go green! Unless it's a sucker from Frisch's Big Boy or a popsicle, then go orange. After that comes purple. Then red. But never blue or yellow.

Once again, green is only good when it is green apple and not yucky lime!

You speak with wisdom, grasshopper.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    While you guys are fighting over all the red and green gummies and starburst, can I have the black jelly beans, pls?
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,566 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got a bag of Haribo Gummy Bears but didn't want 200 calories worth so I threw the green ones out of the car window as I drove down the highway.

Green are the best ones? Do you have a fever or something? Next thing you will say the red ones are the worst ones.

Correct, on all accounts! Yellow is only good when it is banana and not yucky lemon!

I feel like I am in bizzaro backwards world. Lemon candy rocks, banana candy is revolting.

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I feel like I am in bizzaro backwards world. Lemon candy rocks, banana candy is revolting.

+1.

Just had a binge of a Reese's peanut butter ice cream cup, 90-calorie pack of s'mores crisps, marshmallow fluff, and mini marshmallows. Sugar is my downfall.

• Carlos_421
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    While you guys are fighting over all the red and green gummies and starburst, can I have the black jelly beans, pls?

You can have ALL the jelly beans actually...
  • suzeequu
    suzeequu Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Doritos...downed many many many bags back in the day with a container of french onion dip on the side washed down with a 2 liter of coke. And would still feel hungry. Used to hide the evidence so no one knew