You know you're an MFPer when....

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
What are tell tale signs of MFP junkies???

...When you love hitting the up button for the cups of water on your MFP log and the first thing you do is scan a place for the restroom facilities while you're out and about....

Replies

• bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    What are tell tale signs of MFP junkies???

...When you love hitting the up button for the cups of water on your MFP log and the first thing you do is scan a place for the restroom facilities while you're out and about....

restroom...? for the mirror? cause i'll check myself out in a window im passing by if i gotta... :blushing:
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When you check your MFP home page more than your facebook account ;)
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    When you are out to eat and you look at logs to see the calorie content of things BEFORE you order...
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Facewut??....lol
  • vayax
    Options

restroom...? for the mirror? cause i'll check myself out in a window im passing by if i gotta... :blushing:

My family makes fun of me because I do the same thing ALL THE TIME! I can't control it!
  • bigredhearts
    Options

hahahaha!!! i do this!
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When you get excited seeing you're pounds lost number go up, even if it's only .5. :smile:
  • bigredhearts
    Options

My family makes fun of me because I do the same thing ALL THE TIME! I can't control it!

my husband makes fun of me! lol and i swear i cant help it either!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    oh thats for sure!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You know how many calories most of your favorite places and can make split decisions of what to get if going out to lunch or dinner is sprung on you. You already know how many calories you had set for that meal and what you could get to be close to that.
  • makeachange22
    makeachange22 Posts: 151
    Options
    when your out for dinner with your friends and you are automatically caculating in your head what you need to add to your diary, thats when i know
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    When you take your food scale with you everywhere:laugh:
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Today i totally stuffed an empty protein bar wrapper in my pocket so i could add it to my food log when I got home...

my phone app wouldn't save it
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    You walk past a sign advertising coffee/breakfast/cake/starter & main course combo and automatically count up the calories involved and know how much working out you need to do to burn it off!
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When your friend, who is also a MFPer, asks you "How much is that?" and you know she's talking about calories not dollars....
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    Today i totally stuffed an empty protein bar wrapper in my pocket so i could add it to my food log when I got home...

I do this ALL the time..my handbag/pockets has food labels inside that I have cut or torn off and saved so I can log it properly when I get home *hangs head in shame*
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    When your friend, who is also a MFPer, asks you "How much is that?" and you know she's talking about calories not dollars....

haha!!

Logging food on your phone...whilst eating it :blushing:
  • vayax
    Options

my phone app wouldn't save it

I do this too if I can't find what I'm eating on my phone app!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    When you can walk into a restaurant or even a friends house for dinner and instantly know what you will NOT eat because you know it's going to put you in the red for your sodium.

Oh another one is when you won't eat something even if you have the calories because it will put you into the red in your other important categories!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    You know all of your mfp buddies' favorite breakfast foods.