Describe Your Ex

Options
15678911»

Replies

• ACKlug
    ACKlug Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lazy, whiny little *kitten* who blamed me for everything. Real issues in the head
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Intelligent, funny, charming, introvert, artist...absent minded, lacking communication skills...
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hmm, ex is immature, self-centered and lacks self control. The best thing I ever did was move on
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    BATSHIT CRAZY!!! Her split personalities had split personalities! She made this girl look sane.

Crazy-burger-girl.jpg
  • ACKlug
    ACKlug Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    BATSHIT CRAZY!!! Her split personalities had split personalities! She made this girl look sane.

Crazy-burger-girl.jpg

This is hilarious...
  • glwage
    glwage Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    One seriously crazy narcissistic *kitten*.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    ACKlug wrote: »

Crazy-burger-girl.jpg

This is hilarious...

Yeah, maybe the photo is funny but the situation with the ex was not.

Once in an argument that she started and I mean it that it was absolutely unfounded, when I would not let her win the argument she started flailing her arms at me with her claws out. I swear she was trying to gouge my eyes out, I grabbed her arms and held them down by her side and tried to talk her down. However, she was too far gone at this point she started making this weird sound then her eyes rolled back into her head and she head-butted me in the mouth. Trust me this girl was insane! There were times I woke up in the middle of the night to see her staring at me, I thought that she was crazy in love but now I know she was just crazy! Looking back now, I know I’m lucky I never woke up dead.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    ACKlug wrote: »

Crazy-burger-girl.jpg

This is hilarious...

Yeah, maybe the photo is funny but the situation with the ex was not.

Once in an argument that she started and I mean it that it was absolutely unfounded, when I would not let her win the argument she started flailing her arms at me with her claws out. I swear she was trying to gouge my eyes out, I grabbed her arms and held them down by her side and tried to talk her down. However, she was too far gone at this point she started making this weird sound then her eyes rolled back into her head and she head-butted me in the mouth. Trust me this girl was insane! There were times I woke up in the middle of the night to see her staring at me, I thought that she was crazy in love but now I know she was just crazy! Looking back now, I know I’m lucky I never woke up dead.

Hrmmm...you might have been my downstairs neighbors perhaps?! I had to call the cops on them, cause it was 3am, and the girl was doing some *very strange* tribal roaring type thing, and the guy was all, please stop! please be quiet! and I swear it was like the exorcist, this evil "I will not be quiet! You cant silence meeeee" voice through the walls. Usually Id try to solve it in person first and knock but....I was scared LoL So I let the cops handle it.

They moved out about a month later.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Abusive c*nt who drove me insane, bullied me, humiliated me and made fun of everything I was/thought/wore/weighed up to the point of (me) attempting suicide before leaving that awful relationship.

Ghost who will be forever haunting (in my head) my current relationships.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Emo girl with a phat *kitten*. lol I was the only Samoan she's been.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Stupid, lazy, Unfunny, commitment phobe.........are just a few of the things she used to call me! Pet names are so cute.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Hmm I got called some weird pet names.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Way too pretty for me ... way out of my league
  • monii702
    monii702 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Overwhelming obsessive