Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to send your invitation PuppiesnotBears (cute name :) ). We have another member who is nursing a broken foot back to health atm. Find your invitation under Community then Notifications. Welcome!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Ladies:
    I am going to ask that you send me a PM requesting an invitation from here on out since some of you have been falling through the cracks. That way I won't miss any of your requests. Just mention The Over 50 Women's Club in your note.
    I will stop monitoring this page after March 2015.
    Thanks!
    Zooty :D
  • TinaMarie6400
    TinaMarie6400 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    linda5432 wrote: »
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

Please add me! I'm 50 and trying to lose 100 lbs, so I'm in it for the long haul.
    Tina
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Will do! Welcome to the group!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Ladies:
    PM me for your invitation rather than post here since some of you have been falling through the cracks. That way I won't miss any of your requests. Just mention The Over 50 Women's Club in your note.
    I will stop monitoring this page after March 2015.
    Thanks!
  • janet800
    janet800 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

• janet800
    Options

• rbee2015
    rbee2015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

I would like to join. I am 50 +. New to MFP. Don't know how to add friends. Thx
  • janet800
    Options
    janet800 wrote: »
    Thank you....I hope I'm doing this right lol
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes. I turned 51 this year. I need some feedback on Hormones
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    On their way ladies! Welcome :D
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Ladies:
    PM me for your invitation rather than post here since some of you have been falling through the cracks. That way I won't miss any of your requests.
    Just mention The Over 50 Women's Club in your note.
    I will stop monitoring this page at midnight St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2015.
    Thanks!
  • rbee2015
    rbee2015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ladies:
    PM me for your invitation rather than post here since some of you have been falling through the cracks. That way I won't miss any of your requests.
    Just mention The Over 50 Women's Club in your note.
    I will stop monitoring this page at midnight St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2015.
    Thanks!

Cool. Will do. So how do we PM you ??? Ha ha I know, I'm dumb
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This thread is no longer being monitored.
    Please PM me by clicking on my name then "send message" for a group invitation and mention the club in your request.
    Thanks!
    Zooty, Administrator

plyxx9j63axv.jpg
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED AND NO LONGER BEING MONITORED!

If you want to join the group, PM the administrator by clicking on my name and "send message". Please mention the club in your request!
    Thank you!
    Zooty, Admin.
    t3vwedla5qmp.jpg
  • dewannad
    dewannad Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    "deleted"
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i turned 49 a couple of weeks ago. i had a hysterectomy when i was 46 and thrown into menopause. I am severely lacking in motivation and would really appreciate a group of women to share experiences with and learn from. Can i join the group please?
  • kwilson51
    kwilson51 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am also over 50 and would like to join you ladies.
  • debandleo
    debandleo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 54 and I would like to join this group for recipes and support.
  • tdd1960
    tdd1960 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 54. I am happily married to my best friend for almost 37 years. We have 2 amazing children & 2 grandchildren. I have recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. So I have started using my fitness pal to help me track my food in the attempt to get some of this weight off & to benefit my health and wellbeing.