What is your goal weight (include height when responding)

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    I am 54
    5'5"
    SW 185
    CW 155
    GW 130-135

Note that I fell off the wagon for a couple years and rocketed back up to 177 right before Christmas. I'm back and doing well this time.

I might not need to go as low as 135, I'm already wearing size 6's. My tips are to eat lots of veggies, keep protein up, avoid processed carbs and added sugars. Otherwise, I eat what I want except I keep eating out to a bare minimum. I make my own meals without a bunch of calorie laden additions (sauces, cheeses, etc.) This lets me eat more without a lot of extra calories.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am 33.
    5'10"
    SW 260
    CW 199
    GW 160-170
    I was at 173 about a year ago, climbed up a bit, but I'm refocusing.

Be honest about what you eat.
  • LHB13
    LHB13 Posts: 1
    Options
    SW202
    CW 200
    Goal:145
    I just recently started and sadly am at the most I have ever weighed in my life. Unfortunately, I have major back problems which limit my choices of exercises so really been focusing on learning to change how I eat and find activities that I can do. I enjoyed reading tips from you who have obviously made progress on your journey. Hoping that in a few months or more I have success and helpful tips to share.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    6'0"
    SW 405
    CW 209
    GW 212

73641431.png
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SW: 175
    CW: 163
    GW: 150

Height: 5'7
  • ksherman2
    ksherman2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    SW: 190
    CW: 141
    GW: 115-120

I started this program about 5 yrs ago. After about 3 yrs I weighed in at 125. Nothing I did would get those last 10 pounds off. I hired a personal trainer and I stayed the same weight but was a size 2 (my goal size). I have since slacked off and gained weight back. My advice don't obsess over what the scales say. Listen to your clothes and how they fit and feel on. I am back at it now trying to get back to that size 2 again.
  • ladyfox812
    ladyfox812 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 33. Female.
    Height 5'8".
    SW: 166 lbs.
    CW: 158 lbs.
    GW: 140 lbs.

I never counted calories/taken as much care with nutrition as I have since starting to use MyFitnessPal over a month ago. It has helped me to reach my recommended daily protein intake, which has definitely helped my energy level and ability to build muscle. I love to run, and have tended to neglect my arms. However, not anymore - my arms are starting to come along. Clothes are starting to fit much better. I work out 4-6 days a week, mixing the running with strength training and spinning or elliptical machine. Every once in a while I like to swim laps.