What is your goal weight (include height when responding)

Options

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'd like 115-120 at most. Height is 5'7
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    5'8

Starting weight: 215

Goal weight: 165

Current weight: 162 (I now consider my goal weight a 5lb range)

Current goal: master pull-ups

Throw away everything I think I know about dieting and eat fewer calories
    Move more
    Progressive weight train
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    SW: 220
    CW: 176
    GW: 143 (to reach the normal bmi) might consider lowering it down when I reach this goal :)
    Tip: Don't get discouraged when the scale's not going down. First, evaluate WHY it isn't moving down. Then, do something to change it. Weight loss is never perfect. The whole point is not giving up until you reach your desired weight and maintain it afterwards. And always remember, a small progress is still a progress.
  • Bluebrew
    Bluebrew Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    6'5"
    SW 241
    CW 230
    GW not sure 200ish
  • cogsci
    cogsci Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    6'3"
    SW 255 lbs
    CW 205 lbs, body fat 18.8%
    GW <190 lbs, body fat ~16%
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    hey guys I'm curious to know your goal weight and where you started at! Maybe include some tips and tricks for others getting started (include starting weight goal weight current weight tips and height etc) (all things are optional to include)

I am 5 foot 5 @nd I am aiming somewhere between 133 & 140lb
    Been so long I cant tell you how I will look and feel at what weight so I am aiming to lose 7lb mini goals until I get to where I feel comfortable.

• dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft

Sw 163
    Cw 145
    Gw 125

Just plateaued though x

• Jblake_2008
    Jblake_2008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    height: 5'5"
    Sw: 220 (my biggest)
    Cw: 173
    Gw: 145-150
    I tell myself that I am the only one who can change myself. If I want to look and feel better it is up to me and no one else. I eat smaller portions ( I tend to over eat), choose fruit or veggies over candy/ unhealthy foods. Become more active and try to not obsessed with the scale number but to like how I feel.
  • iwearthejumper32
    iwearthejumper32 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9
    SW: 190ish
    CW: 178
    GW: I dont know? When I was 16 I lied on my drivers license stats... said I was 140 and I was nervous the police would be able to tell. It made me a very good driver. Hindsight I was probably pretty close to that weight, but because I was 5 inches taller than all of my girlfriends... I thought I was living a 600 pound life.
    Ultimate goal: To feel really great in my body. Like, really great.
  • AnnaGoodHeart
    AnnaGoodHeart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 177 cm tall
    Starting: 83kg
    Now: 77.5kg
    Goal: 63kg

Whoever wants a new buddy, feel free to send me a request :)
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0"

SW: 148.7 lbs
    CW: 127 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs

Be honest in your logging and don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day. Own it and move on.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    6'3
    SW: 487 it's a estimate. never got exact starting weight since the scale at the doctor's office only went up to 350 and he needed to use special counter weights
    CW: 300
    GW: 200-220

The scale lies. I will go through periods of time where according to the scale, I've lost nothing. It's important to realize that it's not the ONLY way to measure progress. I also track my fitness levels, how much more I can lift weight wise compared to 3 months ago, clothes feel looser, being able to get into smaller sizes, inches lost.
  • ThaliaArredondo
    ThaliaArredondo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5 ft., started at 170. Im currently 159, and my goal weight is 100 lbs. :)
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Height 171 cm, female, 27 years old.

Aug 2013 SW 86 kg
    Jan 2015 SW 79 kg
    CW 73.6 kg
    GW 60 - 63 kg depending on vanity. Online calculators suggest ideal weight of 61 ish.

Tips: start a monthly goal spreadsheet and work out goals for a few months in advance. Make exercise goals and track them too - I use endomondo.
  • louise5779
    louise5779 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I joined on 02/03/15
    Height: 5'3
    SW:132 lb
    CW:126 lb
    GW: 115 lb - 112lb plus toned up

I have a mixture of methods:
    First is the 5:2 fast diet. 500cals on fast days but 1200 cals on non fast days sometimes I allow 2000 on non fast days if I have something planned.

I also have a nutribullet so I have one smoothie everyday for breakfast gives me a great start to the day.

My other device is running, so pair healthy eating with running everyday. I use run keeper, which I love. They have great training plans to use. I also do double runs on my fast days ( one morning and one evening run) which means I can go over the 500cal restriction as long as the running counter acts any over eating back to a net 500 cals.
    I find this combination works for me and is sustainable rather then stricting to one impossible diet.

I do also you my net diary pro app as well as this one. I like the reports it produces. It means entering on two apps but worth it for me.

I am also about to buy a fitbit charge hr to try and add another dimension to my logging.

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm female, 42 yrs old and 5ft 6"
    2 years ago I was around 190lbs
    I am now 157
    I'd like to be 146

My tip is to find what works for you, and what you enjoy, and commit 100%
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    6' 5"
    SW 258
    CW 253
    GW 220

I've only been at this for 2 weeks and am very happy how it's starting. I was trying to lose just a pound a week but it looks like that shouldn't be a problem. I have no problem meeting my 500 calorie deficit and am usually quite a bit below. Yesterday, for instance, I was 1500 below. Logging my intake really helped me see which foods were doing the most amount of damage.

Two things really helped me. When I have a meal, I load up on the veggies before anything else. For snacks I eat fruit first.

Second, I only allow myself a beer if I've walked my 10k steps for the day.

I haven't eliminated any foods, just cut back on portions and really stepped up the fruit and veggies

That's not actually a good thing and can cause damage to your body in the long run. You should be aiming to hit your goal calories, if not daily the weekly.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2.2 (the .2 is SO important ha ha)

Started at a hefty 182lbs (13st) and am currently 162 (11st8)

My goal is 147. I'm built like a sumo wrestler so wouldn't want to go any lower as I would look like a lollipop head.

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 my goal weight is 130 pounds. I'm doing 2 slim fast shakes a day and 1 lean cuisine frozen meal for dinner. Any tips? :-)

Yes... Eat food. Real food not shakes and pre packaged poop. That's not a way to live your life healthily. :(
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    34 Male, 6'5

SW: 337
    CW: 261
    GW: 175-185

1400 Calories