What is your goal weight (include height when responding)

Options

Replies

• Lee6594
    Lee6594 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    SW: 150
    CW: 128
    GW: 115
    I do currently have a ligament tear which is making exercising difficult so I'm having to be very strict with my food intake any tips that will help, add me and let me know! :) xx
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    5'8" goal weight 110 :)
  • MaternalCopulator
    MaternalCopulator Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Height 5'11". My goal weight is somewhere around 225#, which should be near my true goal of <15%BF
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am 23.

Start weight: 239
    Current weight: 217
    Goal weight: 137
    Height: 5'0

Like others have said, stay true to yourself, log everything even very bad days and make an effort to be more active, even just a 15 minute walk around the block or crazy dancing in your living room for 10.
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    5ft 8"
    started at 320
    currently 217.7
    target 196

My target is still officially overweight but I would be happy to just get under the 200 lb mark. Also, having been so overweight for so long, my skin isn't very elastic and if I get too slim I will just be too wrinkly all over!
    My tip - not sure really but I have found obsessive logging to be very helpful and the thought that if I don't do something different then I will just stay fat and miserable!
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    6'0"
    SW 210 lbs
    CW 182 lbs, body fat ~12%
    GW ~178 lbs, body fat ~10%
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    48 years old
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting weight: 130 lbs
    Current weight: 107 lbs

Goal: Started out thinking I needed to be on a "diet" to lose the pounds, only to realize over time (been here just over a year now) that it was more about making a permanent lifestyle change that's enjoyable & sustainable. Healthy eating habits (with the occasional treats) + regular exercise slowly (yes, slowly BUT surely) worked their magic :)
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    kotarea wrote: »
    SW: 189 lbs
    CW: 125 lbs
    GW: 115 lbs
    Height: 5'8"

Really want to just get toned now

At 5'8 125lbs is plenty light enough. You're not going to "get toned" unless you make sure you are prioritizing muscle maintenance (proper protein intake, ideally heavy lifting if not a requirement) and have a slower deficit. Would be better to eat at maintenance and lift weights for a handful of months then try your hand at a small bulk, then once you're back up to maybe 135, go on a small cut to focus on fat loss.

You can't know if she is light enough. Some girls just look better when they are slim. My body doesn't store fat nicely-i always have slim waist and legs and all the excess goes to hips and inner thighs. And yes, i do lift and fuel my body with protein, its just genetics are different. I'm 5'8" and my goal is 110.
    When i weigh 110-115 lbs, a bunch of people compliment me on my body and ask me if i'm a model, even fitness instructor.
    Let's all just support each others goals :)
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    SW: 218
    CW: 190
    GW: 168 for now!
    Height: 5'8"
    I know my goal weight is still heavier than it should be for my height, but it's been so long since I've been at that weight that I want to see how it looks and feels before aiming for 11 stone. It also helps me to split up my goals into manageable chunks!
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    current weight is 80kg (176lb), goal is 90kg (198lb) at 10% body fat, height is 185cm (6')
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    SW 191
    CW 147
    GW 125-130
    Height 5ft

change in lifestyle made it clear to me and stop restricting my intake so badly. lose slowly and change activity in the long run easier to maintain and stick to. have learnt a lot over the past year.
  • getalife9353
    getalife9353 Posts: 100 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SW: 247
    CW: 220
    GW: 170 +/- will decide when I get closer.

Tips: This is based on what I done. Not saying it would work for anyone else.
    Log what you currently eat for 1 or 2 weeks. Look at your food intake for that week or two, and decided which mealtime would be the easiest, most effective to change. Work on that mealtime until you get it under control then adjust the next mealtime. For me this was to get dinner under control, then breakfast. Next will be lunch, but truthfully that is more about $$ then calorie control. It may take a while to get all of your food intake under control, but that is OK.
    I set my daily calorie goal based on calorie need for maintenance at my goal weight with a 250 daily calorie deficit at my goal weight. This gives a large weight loss early, then gradual decreases as I approach my goal. It has been working great for 19 weeks, however it will take me over 1.5 yrs. to reach my goal weight, but that is OK, I really am trying for a lifestyle change. I focus on weekly averages for calories, with daily fluctuations.

I believe in active recreation, and do fitness to benefit or compliment that activity. I do cycling and kayaking for recreation, and strength training to compliment those activities.
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    SW: 136
    GW: 122
    CW: 123

5'6"
    45yo
  • scottjeniferl
    scottjeniferl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sw: Around 240
    Cw: 209
    Goal weight: 160, six pack abs
    Height: 5' 7 "
    Current short term goal: 20 pounds by the end of May 2015

I've been logging and tracking exercise and food calorie intake faithfully. Now to take it to the next step with weighing the grams.
  • oceangirl37
    oceangirl37 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Started at: 210
    Want to be at: 155
    Where I'm at: 164-165
    Height is 5"10.

I eat between 1500-1990 and lift 2-3x a week and circuit train 2x a week, sometimes 3. How I keep active changes with the seasons/weather.
  • nola_girl504
    nola_girl504 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 222
    Goal 160
    Currently 207
    Female 35, 5'7
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'3" female
    HW:162 pounds
    CW: 152 pounds
    GW: Sexy when naked pounds :p I think my goal on here is 130, but as long as I'm under 140 (so I'm out of the overweight BMI) and happy with how I look in a bikini I'm not going to sweat it. I thought I looked better between 135-140 this past summer than I did at 115-120 five years ago because I was actually working out and I was fit as opposed to just skinny.
    My tip would be to not let the little setbacks become big setbacks.
  • Shanairah1991
    Shanairah1991 Posts: 152 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    start: 195
    current: 150
    goal: 140

height: 5'4

140 is where i was at before my extreamly rapid weight gain but ive recently been told that my ideal weight is 130. So once I hit my original goal I'll then focus on 130 to bring down my body fat %.
  • chloegardnerx
    chloegardnerx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW - 183 lbs
    CW - 167 lbs
    GW - 135 lbs

HEIGHT - 5'5
  • BlxckSwan
    BlxckSwan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'5
    GW-115