LOST 191 LBS (PHOTOS) – SUCCESS AFTER 999 FAILURES

Options

Replies

• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Impressive & nicely done. I'd say "keep up the good work", but you obviously already are!
  • anthonyhere
    anthonyhere Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Really amazing, congratulations, thanks for sharing your story!
  • nicolalaidlaw91
    Options
    Well done .. An absolute amazing effort that's most definitely paid off !!
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! this is so amazing!!!!! congrats!
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your INCREDIBLE journey with us! CONGRATS!
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement - you should be so proud of what you have done!
  • tephyyy
    tephyyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW! Absolutely amazing and inspirational. The food looks amazing... just shows how you can eat well but enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing your amazing story
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That food looks amazing!!! :) You have done such an mazing job!
  • jpskitts7
    jpskitts7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this about your journey to this point! You are truly inspirational! Love the food pics! Good wholesome choices and plenty of it! My start date was 12/1/14 and I look forward to sharing my very own story of success in the future!!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    jpskitts7 wrote: »
    Thank you for posting this about your journey to this point! You are truly inspirational! Love the food pics! Good wholesome choices and plenty of it! My start date was 12/1/14 and I look forward to sharing my very own story of success in the future!!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. And jpskitts7 -- cograts on the start of your journey.

I have lost a few more pounds and might lose just a few more...we'll see. So far, I have been doing well in maintenance - but continue to log food etc. I will certainly continue my daily weigh-in (although I only record 1 @ week) - I don't stress over it - but I plan to watch it so I never gain that weight back again.

This is one more recent photo, along with a few breakfast samples. For me, an under 250 calorie (or under) breakfast was the way to go - so I could have more room later in the day.

fat%20compare_zpsdousfuw0.jpg

Breakfast%20Samples_under250_zps9pikccgd.jpg

73641431.png
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    One of the great success stories of MFP, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Do you happen to have a recipe book for the items you listed within this thread? I really hope the answer is yes, as all the food looks amazing, healthy, and the presentation is spectacular.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    jpskitts7 wrote: »

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. And jpskitts7 -- cograts on the start of your journey.

I have lost a few more pounds and might lose just a few more...we'll see. So far, I have been doing well in maintenance - but continue to log food etc. I will certainly continue my daily weigh-in (although I only record 1 @ week) - I don't stress over it - but I plan to watch it so I never gain that weight back again.

This is one more recent photo, along with a few breakfast samples. For me, an under 250 calorie (or under) breakfast was the way to go - so I could have more room later in the day.

fat%20compare_zpsdousfuw0.jpg

Breakfast%20Samples_under250_zps9pikccgd.jpg

73641431.png

B)

You sir, are nothing less than an amazing, encouraging, inspirational 1st class WINNER and all-time CHAMPION.
    Your success story, your uber fabulous 250 cals (or less---hmmmph) meals/pic--just the bomb.dot.com!
    Wow...just wow! These outstanding meals alone are exceptionally fabulous, but the addition of your tremendous
    weight-loss is a business and/or ministry in the making. I've struggled so long, mainly because of food issues, eating
    (and knowing what to eat) is such a boring CHORE to/for me for some frustrating reason.
    Your meals look not only delicious, but fun, filling, EASY and just totally terrific. Seriously--you ROCK dude....period.

P.S. W B) W

B)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!
  • weightapp15
    weightapp15 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Great Job!!Each day is a journey. Walk expecting the absolute best from yourself because you (we) are worth it!!!
  • SusieBe9
    SusieBe9 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Noice.
  • NikonPal
    Options
    I just came across an old Heart Center medical report from November 2013..... My BMI was ONLY 54 & change! YIKES! No wonder all the doctors were recommending surgery (I declined, but can see why they encouraged).

73641431.png
  • Josephine237
    Josephine237 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you give all of us, who are still transforming, hope we can do it too!
  • NikonPal
    Options
    AWARD T-Shirt photo from - 100 Days of 2015 Challenge: The Sequel – (January 11, 2015 to April, 20, 2015). It was an encouraging and awesome experience.

Photo was taken an hour ago, as some people wanted to “see it on.” LOL

Best wishes to those participating in the “100 Days of 2015 Challenge: Summer Edition” that runs from April 21, 2015 to July 29, 2015.

_DSC6743_mfp_caption_posting%20T_shirt_zpsvgff5d1q.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!