Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ramothine wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

My cat totally likes to bother me when I'm doing pushups, so it's not a bad excuse. He rubs against me and sometimes tries to jump on my back. So far I haven't logged extra calories for that (I don't log pushups anyway unless part of a bigger workout), but I kind of want to when we get good, just so I can log "Loaded pushups (11 lb cat)."

Mine tries to play with my hair, while looking at me like her human's being weird.

Mine forced me to exercise in the basement (he's totally afraid of the basement). I got sick of him mocking me by languidly stretching out and silently judging me, trying to trip me, and - when I was exercising on the floor - his rear end suddenly appearing perilously close to my face. I love him dearly, but he's such a booger. <3
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't add men or people with more than 30 friends as friends on MFP
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 friends here... and only sent a friend request to one of those people.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    -I used to make fun of cats but now we own two of them and I'm a "closet" cat person.

Cats are wonderful. You just have accept that they own you and it's all on their terms. I love dogs but am rarely home so can't have them. I adore my cats. And they adore me. I never understand people who don't like cats. (No judgement just lack of understanding).

Confession: I not only do not like cats, but I hate them. I am allergic to them, which doesn't help, but I know that is not their fault.

Our neighbors cats are always in my yard, my flower beds are full of *kitten* and one will not even grow anything in it anymore because the cats have pissed in it so much. Every spring, when the snow melts and I have to go clean up two five-gallon pails of cat poo, I silently plot their deaths.

The neighbors don't do anything about it, no matter how much we complain. My husband is the mayor and the only thing they can do about it is set up cat traps and charge a fee for them to get their cats back.

I effing HATE cats!
    It is the neighbours you should be directing your anger at, but I get it. There used to be a couple cats in my neighbourhood that would piss in my front garden. I get mad at the owners because they should have some consideration and control their animals. I take measures to ensure my pet is contained and cleaned up after, so should everyone else!

Confession: I weighed out an actual serving of mini eggs last night. So disappointing. Ignorance really is bliss, because ignorance = more mini eggs.

ETA: I don't know why the quote thing isn't working right.

My cats are indoor. I would wig out at them being outdoor cats I would be terrified they would get hit by a car. All are fixed and use litter boxes. And are so excited when I get home and snuggle up and purr like freight trains after they have eaten. I love having cats. [/quote]

I do not understand people that let their cats outside, it is so dangerous for them!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    ramothine wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

My cat totally likes to bother me when I'm doing pushups, so it's not a bad excuse. He rubs against me and sometimes tries to jump on my back. So far I haven't logged extra calories for that (I don't log pushups anyway unless part of a bigger workout), but I kind of want to when we get good, just so I can log "Loaded pushups (11 lb cat)."

Mine tries to play with my hair, while looking at me like her human's being weird.

Mine forced me to exercise in the basement (he's totally afraid of the basement). I got sick of him mocking me by languidly stretching out and silently judging me, trying to trip me, and - when I was exercising on the floor - his rear end suddenly appearing perilously close to my face. I love him dearly, but he's such a booger. <3

• Italian_Buju
    Options
    I am watching Brokeback Mountain, again. I love, love, LOVE this movie. I could watch it over and over and never get sick of it. I usually am not a fan of romance but this one really hooked me. The end always makes me cry. I seriously love it so much I do not understand why it is not on everyone's favorite list!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I am watching Brokeback Mountain, again. I love, love, LOVE this movie. I could watch it over and over and never get sick of it. I usually am not a fan of romance but this one really hooked me. The end always makes me cry. I seriously love it so much I do not understand why it is not on everyone's favorite list!

No judgement! Everyone has their preferences but I can't handle this movie, sorry :( But I'm glad you enjoy it!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Brilliant movie! I need to rewatch it.

I'm baking heart attack brownies today, 2 giant batches of them, to take to my work and to the hubsters. I'm going to eat some. The confession is that they are roughly 6500 calories per batch (yup. six THOUSAND five hundred calories).
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I do not understand people that let their cats outside, it is so dangerous for them!

I let mine out. For the first few years he was on a leash. The when we moved to a house with a fenced yard we will let him out without the leash. He is a big scaredy cat and doesn't leave the yard often and when he does it is just to lay on the front step. He only goes out when it's nice out as he hates wind, rain, snow, and cold.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I let mine out. For the first few years he was on a leash. The when we moved to a house with a fenced yard we will let him out without the leash. He is a big scaredy cat and doesn't leave the yard often and when he does it is just to lay on the front step.

My cats used to be outdoor cats, we lived on a dead end street and we were the unit at the far back of the block. Now we live on a fairly busy street and they've had to get used to be indoor kitties because one of them is the most arrogant thing on 4 legs and believes that her right to lie on warm asphalt trumps the cars right to drive on it.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Confession: I don't count the calories I eat when I eat the samples at Costco.
    Confession 2: Sometimes I go to Costco just for the samples.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

I still am, actually. I force myself to be extroverted because that's who I want to be.

If this makes any sense, I am a shy extrovert. I am shy until I get to know someone, but then, I am the least shy person ever...and sometimes have no filter at all. By definition, though, I am definitely an extrovert, in that I like to be with people. Most people really enjoy their "alone" time, but I don't care if I am ever alone again. Sometimes when I am home alone with my 2yo, I want to wake her from her nap so we can play!

I don't know what to call myself. I'm sooooo awkward around strangers, new acquaintences, etc. I wouldn't even say shy, just extremely awkward. I don't know how to use my body correctly. Words don't come out correctly or make sense at all. It's awful. So then I stay fairly quiet and people take that as me being rude, standoffish, or just a general b!tch.
    Once I get to know you, I am so friendly, flamboyant, and crazy.

Those two combined, I'm surprised I have any friends at all.[/quote]

This is me. Strangers/acquaintances think I'm quiet, my close friends and family can tell you I never shut up!

I have people tell me they're intimidated by me, and I can look b*tchy but really I'm just incredibly self-conscious. I also tend to operate under the assumption that most people don't like me. [/quote]

@ShibaEars‌ We're the same person. I've heard more times than I can count, "When I first met you, I thought you were such a b#$ch."

• AmandaGaulding
    AmandaGaulding Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I weigh myself before and after I go #2 two just out of curiosity... and for a good chuckle.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I don't add men or people with more than 30 friends as friends on MFP

same only I typically try and under keep 20-ish and no more... also like to have friends that also have small FL's.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    My confession ..I'm now reading this thread backwards from the last posts so I can feel a bit more like I'm actually in the thread. ;) I think I'm only 10 pages or so behind but it feels like a huge void when I check it from the back. lol
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    My entire family thinks I'm a slow moving disappointment. It took me until age 23 to commit to college; I'm now applying for transfer to complete my bachelor's (est. graduation: June 2018) and will pursue my master's afterwards, though they are unaware. That makes me a bachelor's grad at 28 and a master's grad at 30.

I've also always been the fat kid in my family. The one with the pretty face. The cute nose. "Suck it in, it's good for your core." "You're getting a little chubby around the middle." "Always hold your head up, double-chins are not attractive."

I deleted every family member aside from my mother off of Facebook three months ago and I don't talk to any of them and it has been SO LIBERATING not to be JUDGED all the time.

I'm in this for my health, for my own self-esteem, so I can be a hot mama one day, but honestly .. I can't WAIT until I'm down to 135lbs with my degree in hand so I can tell them all to SUCK IT! :angry:

I didn't start community college until I was 21. I just earned my Associate's degree in December.

I finished my degree at 43...
  • mrsmiley32
    mrsmiley32 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    3300 calories today and 7.5gm of sodium. The scale change is going to take a few days of healthy eating to see this weeks actual progress :(
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    I saw this today and it made me think of this thread.

1vog6c5fl1c1.jpg

ha ha ha ha perfect!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    jules92761 wrote: »
    OMG - I love this post. Ok, I'll confess... I actually ate at least 4 lemon Oreos in the car on my home from my mom's (she only lives a mile away) rather than eat them in front of my husband.... then snuck 4 more later in the kitchen while he was watching tv! :blush:
    Lemon I've never tried.. now the Reese's Oreo's...are a bit too delicious! :blush:

Omg!! Lemon and Reese Oreos! I really need to move to the States.... but I'd probably gain all my weight back!
    Lemon... Oreos...?

That just sounds kinda gross.

They are really good. They had the vanilla cookies. The lime ones were good, too.
    They also have raspberry ones and the birthday cake ones...

oh so the Spring yellow ones are Lemon? I think the color is awesome but not sure I could eat yellow oreos. The red xmas ones are weird to me too...same with orange for Halloween. I think the color just throws me off or something.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Getting confused working from the end of the thread forward... lol This is my confession to my earlier confession ;)