Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I drank Diet Mountain Dew at 9am today because I had to sit through a supervisor training with only two other people, so I couldn't properly goof off.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This thread makes me want to try Firehouse Subs.

@Francl27‌ it's SO good! My favorite sandwich place by far. It is pricey, but it's worth it in my opinion. Oh, and they have the calories for each sandwich posted on their menu board. I would recommend the Hook & Ladder, the Hero (my favorite) or the Italian. My husband has only ever ordered the meatball, except on Saturday where he tried the New Yorker which he liked.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    I drank Diet Mountain Dew at 9am today because I had to sit through a supervisor training with only two other people, so I couldn't properly goof off.

I know people that drink soda first thing in the morning like other people drink coffee. I would be so sick if I tried to do that. It just doesn't even sound good to me. I can't drink soda unless it's with a meal or salty snack. Preferably kettle cooked chips. :blush:

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

@Francl27‌ it's SO good! My favorite sandwich place by far. It is pricey, but it's worth it in my opinion. Oh, and they have the calories for each sandwich posted on their menu board. I would recommend the Hook & Ladder, the Hero (my favorite) or the Italian. My husband has only ever ordered the meatball, except on Saturday where he tried the New Yorker which he liked.

Might be my lunch tomorrow!
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I sometimes wonder whether the MFP forums had something to do with me losing my job recently. A few months before the big redundancy I was told off for excessive internet use and it was 100% MFP forums.
    I am somewhat envious that everyone else seems to get away with it so well!
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options

I know people that drink soda first thing in the morning like other people drink coffee.

Yup. Diet Coke is my morning coffee.

• MoHousdon
    Options

Let me know what you think!

Afternoon confession: I have enough calories left over today that I was going to splurge and buy a Baby Ruth candy bar from the vending machine at work. That was until I realized it was $0.75. I am too cheap to spend that much on a freakin' candy bar. Is that how much they are now?! It's been so long since I bought one I had no idea.

• ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I've been a stay at home mom for a couple of years, and I'm casually looking for some part-time office work. The income would basically be to pay off a student loan, so it isn't urgent. The confession part is that I'm dragging my feet because I don't want to buy office clothes in my current size. I've already gone down two pant sizes, and I'd just hate to buy clothes I can only wear for a month or two. My husband would probably have an epic eye roll if I told him that.

I am the office manager for a Redi-Mix cement plant and I wear jeans and a bunnyhug to work every day. It is very dusty and someone is always managing to get grease everywhere, so I am not going to wear nice clothes, just to get them ruined.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Let me know what you think!

Afternoon confession: I have enough calories left over today that I was going to splurge and buy a Baby Ruth candy bar from the vending machine at work. That was until I realized it was $0.75. I am too cheap to spend that much on a freakin' candy bar. Is that how much they are now?! It's been so long since I bought one I had no idea.

I rarely go into convenience stores, but Saturday I went in one and the candy bars, regular size, were $1.29!!! EACH!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I've been a stay at home mom for a couple of years, and I'm casually looking for some part-time office work. The income would basically be to pay off a student loan, so it isn't urgent. The confession part is that I'm dragging my feet because I don't want to buy office clothes in my current size. I've already gone down two pant sizes, and I'd just hate to buy clothes I can only wear for a month or two. My husband would probably have an epic eye roll if I told him that.

I am the office manager for a Redi-Mix cement plant and I wear jeans and a bunnyhug to work every day. It is very dusty and someone is always managing to get grease everywhere, so I am not going to wear nice clothes, just to get them ruined.

What is this?!? It's sounds FUN!!! I'm imagining it's a hoodie sweatshirt?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options

I was just going to ask the same thing! Never heard of it, but dying to find out...
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »
    Spending my whole life after thirteen years old being over 220lbs, I've dropped too much and afraid to go back to normal eating because I don't want to every get where I was again.

I don't have any good advice for you, but I just wanted to say to be careful! Don't over do it. that could be detrimental to your health as well. Have you read the "Maintenance" forums? They seem to have a lot of questions similar to this. There may be some helpful advice there. :)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

I was just going to ask the same thing! Never heard of it, but dying to find out...

I turned to the internet, but it was useless...

bunnies-hugging.jpg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

bunnies-hugging.jpg

Omg that's freakin' adorable!!!!!! <3
  • JDownie91
    JDownie91 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

bunnies-hugging.jpg

As much as I love that picture of bunnies hugging, I looked it up and Urban Dictionary says:
    bunnyhug

a hooded sweatshirt, with a pocket in front.

It does not have a zipper.

Known to Saskatchewanians

Take that Nate!

She pulled on her bunnyhug because she was cold
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    JDownie91 wrote: »

bunnies-hugging.jpg

As much as I love that picture of bunnies hugging, I looked it up and Urban Dictionary says:
    bunnyhug

Take that Nate!

Ha ha ha...My apologies! I thought EVERYONE wore bunnyhugs. As it turns out, I am from Saskatchewan...lol.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    JDownie91 wrote: »

bunnies-hugging.jpg

bunnyhug

Take that Nate!

Ha ha ha...My apologies! I thought EVERYONE wore bunnyhugs. As it turns out, I am from Saskatchewan...lol.

We wear them down in New Jersey, too, but we call them hoodies.
  • truaymica
    truaymica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im nightshift 12 hour worker here...I work on a Kidney transplant floor and I know I never drink enough water...it's replaced with cups and cups of coffee instead. Yes Yes there is creamer...I use more than the 2 tablespoons...but I only log it as the 2!!! :-(
  • AshZie
    AshZie Posts: 49 Member
    Options

You really can't go wrong with any sub from Firehouse. My favorite is the Club on a Sub on wheat bread. Sooooo good :)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have a big presentation to give tomorrow to my plant manager regarding recycling and sustainability. I put off actually prepping for it until about 4PM today... spent most of the day on these forums. Employee of the year right here...