sex!!

Options

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I do HIIT sex, with short 5 second bursts then rest for a minute. Been making some good gains. It's a form of TABATA sex and the plar opposite to Tantric. ;)
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Okay, back in for talk about sex gainz.
  • el_generico
    el_generico Posts: 122
    Options
    bengal512 wrote: »
    crabada wrote: »
    I'd log that *kitten*, that's like 1/4 of a kitkat. what does having sex for kitkats say about my morals?

I just happen to have a Kit-Kat right here!

Love it. Can I watch too?

If you were any more thirsty I'd swear you were in the desert.
  • rockweasel
    Options
    I must burn around 500 Calories just trying to get the bindings loose ...
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    This sounds bad... But I would rather run!
    Yeah... me, too.... and I even get fantastic sex. It just doesn't burn off 1,000 calories like my morning run and nothing chills me the eff out more than a good, long trail run.

• LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    If you were any more thirsty I'd swear you were in the desert.
    Lol!!

• jacquemont
    Options
    I haven't read any of this thread, and judging by the responses I see on this page, I don't want to.

If you haven't read any of this thread, how the hello do you know what the responses on his page say?

WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?

It must be huh, :D
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    Yopeeps025.... Maybe bring it out of the bedroom? spice it up some? Think more of just enjoying each other than of Calories or a time limit...

Our sex itself is almost perfected. Comes with frequency and communication. I'm saying that it just pisses me off that she only claims exercise in the bedroom and that's it. Also to be honest weight is getting in the way of really exploring I am noticing. Mine weight and her weight.

Weight really does that. I am too self conscious, even after 5 years with my husband, that thrre is no way I could burn that many calories, or try different things even.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    This thread would have been really clever if it was about something else and I clicked on it because of the subject. ahahah...

Yea, when I first joined MFP, this exact thing happened to me. Super embarrassing.

Btw @CherokeeBabe you look like you're 'dressed' for this topic!

;)

• CherokeeBabe
    Options
    This thread would have been really clever if it was about something else and I clicked on it because of the subject. ahahah...

I'm glad this thread is here though it would be funny to put on MFP. Imagine seeing this on someones home screen.

XXXXXXX just burned 250 calories having sex!

Jacquemont, how did you calculate this?

Yea, when I first joined MFP, this exact thing happened to me. Super embarrassing.

No shame in it. It's always a fun topic

My Friends List gave me hell over it, otherwise it was a red-faced day. Interesting conversations certainly followed! :D

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    JessieLMay wrote: »
    Yopeeps025.... Maybe bring it out of the bedroom? spice it up some? Think more of just enjoying each other than of Calories or a time limit...

Our sex itself is almost perfected. Comes with frequency and communication. I'm saying that it just pisses me off that she only claims exercise in the bedroom and that's it. Also to be honest weight is getting in the way of really exploring I am noticing. Mine weight and her weight.

Weight really does that. I am too self conscious, even after 5 years with my husband, that thrre is no way I could burn that many calories, or try different things even.

I say talk midstroke and maybe he will be honest. Yes weight gets in the way a lot more than I want to.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    If someone throws up after sex do you subtract that from your TDEE?

(Disclaimer: That was a joke, please don't jump all over it, I realise the implications of the statement!) ;)
  • jacquemont
    Options

I'm glad this thread is here though it would be funny to put on MFP. Imagine seeing this on someones home screen.

Just have fun and wiggle!!! ;)
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »

(Disclaimer: That was a joke, please don't jump all over it, I realise the implications of the statement!) ;)

You're that bad?
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

You're that bad?

I think you're sex-ing wrong :D
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

I see what you did there.

• bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    JessieLMay wrote: »

LADIES!!! I will tell you this one time.... Do not be self conscious about your body with your husbands.... trust me WE DO NOT CARE! The fact that you are doing it with us is what matters... focus on that and you will be a lot happier or at least worry about this more than you should. It's not like us guys kept looking like the hunk we are when you married us. Nor is it the end of the world... anyone can get back into shape if they want to.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does any post with the word "sex" in it gets a lot of responses??!!! LOL
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    jacquemont wrote: »

Just have fun and wiggle!!! ;)

PeQHm1J.gif
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    *Human Male - Semen (this is on MFP's food log. REALLY.... My husband and I had a laugh over that one.
This discussion has been closed.