What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This morning after my shower when I wrapped my towel around me I realized it fit around me much further than a few months ago. I used to wrap and tuck it but have most of the side open past my natural waist. Now it closed through the hip and I just had to grab it a little to fold over completely. Totally trivial but it was nice to see :).
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Took my week 6 progress picture and wow...I'm always so shocked to see such a big visual difference when my weight on the scale is going down so slowly.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I now fit into size 8 shorts and my workout clothes are now all size medium also!
  • shereenasjc
    shereenasjc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It used to be a workout when I got ready in the morning. Now, I can get ready, actually do a workout, and still have energy :wink:
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Babygi6003 wrote: »
    I now fit into size 8 shorts and my workout clothes are now all size medium also!
    You look awesome, congratulations!
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    walking across the parking lot at work yesterday and my pants were falling down!!!! They wernt at Christmas time!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    urc95hmp6tjp.jpg

I got this tank top 3 months ago and I couldn't even get it over my head when I got it!!
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Realizing last week that my size 18W jeans are too baggy and that I can comfortably fit into the size 16 misses in my closet :)
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    As of this past week I was able to purchase a pair of size 12 jeans at Old Navy! And I got them on sale!! :smiley:
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Gaining tons of self-confidence I never had is my biggest NSV
  • Angieh0811
    Angieh0811 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When I put my hands on my hips I can actually feel my hip bones and I was able to run 3 km without stopping.
  • HowlinAl
    HowlinAl Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I used to go crazy over potato chips. I had a life long love affair with them. I've never had much of a sweet tooth but I craved potato chips and cheese. Ever since I've been eating a lot of nuts and yogurt, I realized I haven't been craving the chips or the cheese. I eat tons of nuts like almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews, and peanuts. They are high in calories but I think they have potato chips beat when it comes to nutrition.

Also I kicked soda....just drinking water and tea and I don't miss it.

This is me, too. Potato chips, Doritos, salty snacks, etc. were just The Worst. If I had a huge ol' bag of chips I couldn't help eating them all in a day. If I had two big ol' bags of chips I'd eat them both in a day. If I had three bags of chips... well, you get the picture. A shameful number of times I've eaten chips until I was sick.

Now, almost 60 pounds later, there's a big ol' bag of Lays in my pantry. I weighed out an ounce for the missus and myself with dinner. And that's it. I'm so proud of my new ability to eat reasonably. I'm not kidding, before beginning my weight loss I doubt if a bag of chips EVER survived longer than 24 hours around me.
  • erebass
    erebass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have bones I have not seen in years and I have gone from an 18W to a 16 since January 5th... :)
  • juliegreg2010
    juliegreg2010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I was cleaning the bathroom and found a bottle of ibuprofen and one of antacid. haven't used either in 6 weeks. I was eating 4 800 mg Ibu a day for joint pain and 6-8 antacids a night for reflux.

This must be what healthy feels like

• Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just realized that all my pants are too big! Funny thing is, I have no desire to go shopping for new ones until I'm down one more size ;)
  • Momnoon1977
    Momnoon1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bad cholesterol is down from 172 to 117 without any meds!
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I bought my first bikini today. :smiley:
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    During a college visit with my oldest yesterday, my pants (which were so tight they were basically unwearable two months ago) were literally falling down. I haven't needed a belt in, well, forever so I never even thought of wearing one. And my strength training/cardio is reshaping everything. It's amazing :)
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I fit into a shirt that was too tight when I bought it a month and a half ago, but that's not my NSV. The shirt is from Sahalie. Last year my sister-in-law saw me with the Sahalie catalog and asked, without malice, "Why are you looking in there? Aren't those clothes for skinny girls?"

Yes. Yes, they are.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!