30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MimGSR wrote: »
    I really want to do this and was planning on starting yesterday but my sports bra still hasn't arrived :(

Is there lots of jumping type movements? I've skimmed through the video but can't really tell. Slightly top heavy so can't do anything with a bit of bounce!

Hmm... I wld say wait for your sports bra to come.. I've tried this dvd with a regular bra.. Was unpleasantly difficult & annoying. But I also have size C boobs.. :/

Btw; I just completed L01D01 (level one, day one). Yayy me!!!! It was rough AF; had to pause a few times & breath... LOL

Also; I had a bad accident last year which is causing me to have difficulty w/ my balance... This DVD will help though, so long as I'm diligent.

Wishing you all luck!! Today is start day you guys; APRIL 1rst!! Lets get our bodies right for May!!
  • tonihunter945
    tonihunter945 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

I have had amazing results in the past using the 30 Day Shred DVD. I am looking to start again on April 1rst (tomorrow), and I wanted to see if I could start a group out of it.

My name is Candice and I am 26 years old.

• tonihunter945
    tonihunter945 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also!!!
  • retropactum
    retropactum Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Starting on Sunday (4/4th), but I'm in :)
  • jafleming6
    Options
    I'm starting as soon as the dvd gets here- Hopefully next monday? But so excited to see a group doing this.
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    Hmm... I wld say wait for your sports bra to come.. I've tried this dvd with a regular bra.. Was unpleasantly difficult & annoying.

I ended up doing a weird jumpy thing whilst holding my boobs :/ hopefully the bra will arrive tomorrow. I'm breastfeeding and have to order all my bras online as normal stores don't stock my size :(
  • albygb
    albygb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    jafleming6 wrote: »
    I'm starting as soon as the dvd gets here- Hopefully next monday? But so excited to see a group doing this.

No need to waste money on the DVD! its available on youtube for free. I'll post the links to all three levels when I get home today.
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    Loving the motivation going on here!!
  • _onebeauty
    Options
    MimGSR wrote: »
    Even with doing modified cardio and following Anita my legs were shaking by the end of it! It's strangely addictive though, I already want to do it again!

My legs started shaking during the lunges & onward!! Lol!
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done! I'll be aching in the morning
  • albygb
    Options
    OMG u guys day 1 was really hard for me. I made the mistake of waiting till night after my kickboxing class to do it so i really struggled though it. But i did it! whew! L1D1 complete!

Here are the links for the videos:
    Level 1:

Level 2:

Level 3: http://www.izlesene.com/video/jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-level-3/7259991#

FYI level 3 is not on youtube but i still managed to find the video.
    Happy Exercising! :#
    -Alby
  • diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just Completed W1D1! Whew! Those anterior raises killed me!
    Also, for my own sake, I'm posting my starting weight and measurements so I can compare after Day 30!

Weight: 187.2
    Left bicep: 12.5
    Right bicep: 12
    Chest: 42.5
    Waist: 37
    Low waist (belly button): 42.5
    Hips: 44
    Left thigh: 25.5
    Right thigh: 25.5

Here's hoping for some inches lost!
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Done with day 1 level 1. so far so good :)

• RehabAlahmadi
    RehabAlahmadi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Done with day1 :)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    taradawn69 wrote: »
    Day 1 is done☺ I forgot how hard that was..lol

I started today....push ups made me wanna cry. I have to do 'modified' push ups... :'(

But I did them and that's what counts! :)
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all, enjoy every moment of it, if you work hard you will see changes in your body, I'm am about to go and do my 24th day of it (L3 D4) and my body is feeling tight, less jiggly and my fitness has improved no end, jumping Jack's are now my friend and I go in time with Jillian and the girls, never thought that would happen after day one.

For me level 1 was the worst but I love levels 2 and 3, I'm always so suprised to reach the end.
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am so sore! I tried l2 in the evening to see what it was like. Didn't put much effort in as I was so tired from l1 but I'm so stiff now! Anyone else aching?
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else falling the 2 days 30ds then 1 days cardio and then rest? I think I remember hearing that was the right way and now can't remember if that's the plan. On to cardio day today anyway. Aiming for 45 mins of Tae bo.
  • albygb
    Options
    Danixkm wrote: »
    Is anyone else falling the 2 days 30ds then 1 days cardio and then rest? I think I remember hearing that was the right way and now can't remember if that's the plan. On to cardio day today anyway. Aiming for 45 mins of Tae bo.

I believe for the 30 day shred you are supposed to do it every day for 30 days. 10 days for Level 1, 10 days for level 2 and 10 days for level 3. I'm sure you can do other stuff along with it. I run up to 3 times a week and will still do the shred on those days as well. Hope that helps
  • albygb
    Options
    Good morning Lovely People! :# I hope you all slept great! I woke up this morning and started off right away with day 2. so now L1 D2 is complete.
    Have a great day!