How to gain fats on hips & breasts?

Options
Hi
I want to gain fats so that my body becomes a perfect balance. Just curious to know is there anyone else who is gaining weight for a reasonable size of their hips and breasts?

Any tips to just gain weight on these two areas specifically? Any other tips are also appreciated.

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Not possible.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Your body will add fat wherever it wants to add fat, unfortunately. There's no way to control where it goes.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    implants
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, we can't choose where the weight goes, or where it leaves from. Our body makes that decision for us. Fortunately, many women to tend to gain weight first in their hips (and thighs), so you've got that part will likely come naturally if you gain weight. For the top half, its not uncommon for women to quickly gain in that area also.

You will have to experiment some to see where weight gathers on you. Track your calories for a week or two to determine baseline. Have someone take body measurements for you. Add anywhere from 100-300 calories per week for a few weeks and see what the scale and measurements say. If this right places are growing in the right way for you, then be happy, because you got lucky and your body stored it where you wanted it.

For health, strength, body image reasons, its a good idea to get into a fitness routine. Many of the women on here have great advise on some programs that they've used to success.
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    terizius wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we can't choose where the weight goes, or where it leaves from. Our body makes that decision for us. Fortunately, many women to tend to gain weight first in their hips (and thighs), so you've got that part will likely come naturally if you gain weight. For the top half, its not uncommon for women to quickly gain in that area also.

You will have to experiment some to see where weight gathers on you. Track your calories for a week or two to determine baseline. Have someone take body measurements for you. Add anywhere from 100-300 calories per week for a few weeks and see what the scale and measurements say. If this right places are growing in the right way for you, then be happy, because you got lucky and your body stored it where you wanted it.

For health, strength, body image reasons, its a good idea to get into a fitness routine. Many of the women on here have great advise on some programs that they've used to success.

Thanks terizius, that was helpful :smile:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Eat more and pray.
  • MrsWQLittle
    MrsWQLittle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your hips and breasts don't define you. If that is your picture you are a beautiful woman just like you are.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Pray to the Boobie and Hippie Gods...
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Carb load and eat lots of ice cream. Also, put gravy on all your meals, trust me you will eventually get a huge *kitten* and fat boobs. :)
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Focus on your fitness and health when it comes to thinking about weight loss or gain. When you want to accentuate certain features, you can look towards flattering clothing. Peplum dresses and full aline skirts will give the appearance of larger hips. Push up and padded bras will make the girls look bigger.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP - add 5000 calories a day to your current intake and reduce your activity to zero ….give this about a month or two ...
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Ha, I wish. I've been 137 and 118 and my boobs have stayed the same size no matter what. My body really only gains weight in my *kitten* and thighs. Even pushing 140 I was still a small on top (I'm 5'3'')

I think my only hope is to get implants (which I won't, because I do like having small breasts) or to have a baby.

Having a baby can make them get bigger initially and then shrink.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Not gonna happen.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    OP - add 5000 calories a day to your current intake and reduce your activity to zero ….give this about a month or two ...

This is always what works for me. Unfortunately, my waist grows too. :'(

• annied1961
    Options
    Hi there: You can mine! :/
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Your body will add fat wherever it wants to add fat, unfortunately. There's no way to control where it goes.

^This. I've had to accept that I could have average sized boobs and be over weight, or I could have small boobs and lose some weight. Big boobs just aren't in my cards.
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    Your hips and breasts don't define you. If that is your picture you are a beautiful woman just like you are.

That's sweet :blush:
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    Ha, I wish. I've been 137 and 118 and my boobs have stayed the same size no matter what. My body really only gains weight in my *kitten* and thighs. Even pushing 140 I was still a small on top (I'm 5'3'')

I think my only hope is to get implants (which I won't, because I do like having small breasts) or to have a baby.

True that :neutral:
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    Edwardshar wrote: »
    Carb load and eat lots of ice cream. Also, put gravy on all your meals, trust me you will eventually get a huge *kitten* and fat boobs. :)

Ice cream? :open_mouth: are you sure?
    And what's the ingredients of gravy?
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    Focus on your fitness and health when it comes to thinking about weight loss or gain. When you want to accentuate certain features, you can look towards flattering clothing. Peplum dresses and full aline skirts will give the appearance of larger hips. Push up and padded bras will make the girls look bigger.

That's not a bad idea :wink:
This discussion has been closed.