APRIL: 30 Day Crunch Challenge. Who's with me? :D

Options

Replies

• ForStMicheal
    ForStMicheal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey, when you guys get all the way up to 135 crunches, try doing a few sets of leg raises before your crunches and see how many crunches you can do.

you should reach the point were you can't do any more crunches well before 135. so you get more benefit in less time. plus 135 reps of anything is kinda pointless. good luck!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    It all starts tomorrow! I'll count how many I do in the gym, I'm so stupidly excited!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, please count me in too!! :)
  • kmcc144
    kmcc144 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • kimberlyanne0522
    kimberlyanne0522 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've done something similar before and it is awesome.... And Andrea, try to get up to at least one min of planking. Once you break through the one minute it gets easier from there. I can handle 4 to 5 min now once I broke through the minute...
  • Kaypix
    Kaypix Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'll join! sending myself the pic to remind myself to do it starting tomorrow :)
  • smifi1983
    smifi1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bring it on andreake
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    Hey, when you guys get all the way up to 135 crunches, try doing a few sets of leg raises before your crunches and see how many crunches you can do.

you should reach the point were you can't do any more crunches well before 135. so you get more benefit in less time. plus 135 reps of anything is kinda pointless. good luck!

Interesting idea. Do you suggest crunching while the legs are raised or doing the raises than crunching.
    Oh, and I dunno about anyone else, but I'm not planning these in one go. Maybe sets of 20 reps each. I'm doing it mainly to see if I can!
  • morgan2629
    morgan2629 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • JessicaNotRabbit
    JessicaNotRabbit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in, good luck everyone!
  • cassybubby
    cassybubby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge!! :)
    Will get in my 20 crunches after my boxing class at the gym today
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    Well there goes Day1! Coach had us do sets of 50 double crunches in between push-ups. I had to break them up (10 at a time) but I got through three sets in that exercise, tomorrow would normally be a rest day but 25 here I come!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Did my 20 today after doing 1 sun salutation. Off to use my bike now and then later I plan on moving furniture around. Oh boy!
  • Hope68130
    Hope68130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just re-started this re-loss of a 20ish pound regain of a 75 pound loss....follow that?? Lol. Woke up Monday morning sick and tired of going around in circles. None of my summer close fit right. I have never joined an online challenge before but I need to get my core strength back... Now I'm off to do a Firm DVD before work and will add day 1 of these crunches. Let's do this!!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ended up at legs, bums and tums class - not my thing normally but I thought it was body combat time! Anyway, definitely got my 20 done.
  • ajaysmum
    ajaysmum Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) trying to get back in the swing of exercising so this is perfect! I've just done a 30 min fitness blender cardio session so added this onto the end.

Thanks for the motivation!
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    can i join today and double up on day 1 and 2 as today is the 2nd of April ? If so i'm in
  • tlbruce1969
    tlbruce1969 Posts: 50 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Finished my 20, added leg lifts too.
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So, did you guys did your 20 crunches YESTERDAY?? :D I know I did!!! :D
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options