How to gain fats on hips & breasts?

Options

Replies

• asmawakeel
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    OP - add 5000 calories a day to your current intake and reduce your activity to zero ….give this about a month or two ...

5000 calories are just too much to digest. :neutral:
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Your body will add fat wherever it wants to add fat, unfortunately. There's no way to control where it goes.

^This. I've had to accept that I could have average sized boobs and be over weight, or I could have small boobs and lose some weight. Big boobs just aren't in my cards.

What I heard is, exercising a lot on a particular part and then consume some high protiene or fat foods will increase mass on that specific part. any ideas?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Although genetics determines where your body retains fat, you can help your body become more shapely by lifting weights, particularly for your butt. Squats, deadlifts, lunges, things like that will help lift and round out your butt. Pushups, pullups, rows and overhead presses will help work your arms, shoulders, back and chest, and while you can't make your breasts bigger this way, you can lift them a bit and make them look a little firmer (some people say this doesn't work, but it worked for me.)
  • asmawakeel
    Options
    Although genetics determines where your body retains fat, you can help your body become more shapely by lifting weights, particularly for your butt. Squats, deadlifts, lunges, things like that will help lift and round out your butt. Pushups, pullups, rows and overhead presses will help work your arms, shoulders, back and chest, and while you can't make your breasts bigger this way, you can lift them a bit and make them look a little firmer (some people say this doesn't work, but it worked for me.)

wow.. thanks for the advice :smile:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    asmawakeel wrote: »
    auddii wrote: »
    Your body will add fat wherever it wants to add fat, unfortunately. There's no way to control where it goes.

^This. I've had to accept that I could have average sized boobs and be over weight, or I could have small boobs and lose some weight. Big boobs just aren't in my cards.

What I heard is, exercising a lot on a particular part and then consume some high protiene or fat foods will increase mass on that specific part. any ideas?

You've gotten some good advice from SnuggleSmacks, but for breasts, size is going to be difficult. They are pretty much just mammary tissue and fat. As she stated, muscle can make them firmer, but even women with huge pecks may not have large breasts if it's not in their genetics. In fact, many (well, at least some) body builders have breast implants because low body fat leads to smaller breasts in general.
  • princessloubella
    princessloubella Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    OP - add 5000 calories a day to your current intake and reduce your activity to zero ….give this about a month or two ...
    aahaha
  • honeybee4708
    Options
    Fat transfer...I getit...if you're not happy with your body your just not happy. It will cost you about $5000, but it can happened....check it out!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    liposuction + breast and hip implants = problem solved
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Look at the women in your family. Chances are you'll have the same body type as them.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I want to gain fats so that my body becomes a perfect balance. Just curious to know is there anyone else who is gaining weight for a reasonable size of their hips and breasts?

Any tips to just gain weight on these two areas specifically? Any other tips are also appreciated.

:laugh: no
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I want to gain fats so that my body becomes a perfect balance. Just curious to know is there anyone else who is gaining weight for a reasonable size of their hips and breasts?

Any tips to just gain weight on these two areas specifically? Any other tips are also appreciated.

@TavistockToad
    I will just jump on you....problem solved.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

This is great advice. Along with adding a calorie surplus, as suggested by terizuis, try using a beginner strength programme to add muscle as well as fat - Strong Curves is great for adding size to the booty but Starting Strength, Stronglifts and New Rules are good too.

You can't choose where you gain fat but by adding muscle to your glutes, quads etc. you can create a nice shape and building up your pecs can give the impression of a bigger bust (I usually lose weight/fat/size whatever from my bust when losing but haven't while strength training).
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    MityMax96 wrote: »
    Hi

@TavistockToad
    I will just jump on you....problem solved.

I don't think OP wanted to know to gain 180lbs of muscle!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated. Jus' saying.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Rub toilet paper on them... Seems to have worked on my *kitten*
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    What you do is build muscle mass in these areas and that will give the apperence of bigger...
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    runner475 wrote: »

Can confirm as a male
  • ndj1979
    Options

Can confirm as a male

^ just lost all respect for you bro ….
  • ndj1979
    Options

nope, nothing like some DD's to rest my tired head on ….
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

Can confirm as a male

We need one more confirmation and we seal the deal on this "gold". Jus' one more vote. Anyone?
This discussion has been closed.