TIL - Today I Learned...

Options

Replies

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    Til there's a short cut to my place and if I whine long enough my mother will agree to watch cartoons with me in french as long as they are not meant for children below the age of 6, so no caiou :/
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I learned, or was at least reminded that I should always be open to talking with people. You never know the good you can do.
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Today i learned that the police and general public frown on public self gratification while driving a car
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    gruffo wrote: »
    Today i learned that the police and general public frown on public self gratification while driving a car

Haha, did you... Um, I mean, the person doing this... get a ticket?

Or... Did you get off with a warning?
  • paulbearss
    paulbearss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »

Think they GOT OFF with a warning
  • gruffo
    Options

I defiantly got off, and got a ticket. Court next week
  • MireyGal76
    Options

I defiantly got off, and got a ticket. Court next week

Defiantly? Lol

How much does a ticket for that run these days?
  • gruffo
    Options
    I have no idea until court, do you want to be my lawyer and represent me
  • RaganW
    RaganW Posts: 36
    Options
    false-canada-facts_20150402_1270433171.jpg
    Lmao!!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Today I learned how to set up application links between JIRA and Confluence when both are running on Virtual Machines. I also learned that I figured this out 4 days faster than my supervisor.
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Today I proved that I can get up at 4am in the morning and still function at the end of the day...... Winning! :D
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    TIL that I am going to have to repeat today's chin up set AGAIN cuz I failed on the last set... AGAIN.

GRRRRRRR.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    today I learned.... it was Sunday and not Monday like I had thought...
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Tuesday tomoz, back to work..
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    TIL that the makers of Dove (real beauty) also make Axe. Conflicting message? or Brilliant Marketing?
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Yesterday I learned that women should train their butt and legs 3x more than their upper body. Because... It's all about that bass. No biceps. apparently.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Yesterday I learned that women should train their butt and legs 3x more than their upper body. Because... It's all about that bass. No biceps. apparently.

At this point, just give me a woman who lifts ANYTHING, ANYTIME. The fear of teh bulkey is real. :rage:

The fear is real, and very sad. I know that often the flexy muscle pics in peoples profiles (who me?) don't help... but throw me in a dress and I don't look nearly so scary!
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Today... I learnt that my 100x100 deadlift routine and countdown drills are evil but amazing. I feel like I'm about to go super saiyan!
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Shadowsan wrote: »
    Today... I learnt that my 100x100 deadlift routine and countdown drills are evil but amazing. I feel like I'm about to go super saiyan!

I also learnt that I'm a bigger geek than I let on just now (super saiyan? What a dork!) :D
  • Sotanax
    Sotanax Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today I learned how much better MyFitnessPal is as a Nutrition and Exercise tracker is than LiveStrong's MyPlate.