Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TIL - Today I Learned...

Options

Replies

• Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    Shadowsan wrote: »
    TIL that SharePoint is a pain in the backside.

You just learned that TODAY? Is it your first day working with SharePoint? LOL

I wish i'd only been working with SharePoint for 1 day!

Stupid *kitten* web parts that refuse to allow JavaScript overriding...

Ah well. At least i've not referred to high sugar goods and caffeine to get it done. My superpowers have been kept locked away for now.
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    That some of my friends on here have very nice looking well.... backs :p
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Taking a great hump day pic is harder than I thought
  • deathninja82
    deathninja82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Lecturers are incapable of teaching population genetics properly.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    TIL bullies are motivated by their own anger and insecurity and it has nothing to do with who they go after.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Didn't learn, but reaffirmed that no matter how I feel about working out, if I do it I STILL burn the same amount of calories given the same amount of work.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Didn't learn, but reaffirmed that I run so that I can eat 3k cals a day.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    TIL I can still do the splits, and I should probably check to see how much I have to pay on my credit card cause I pay too much when I dont and then I have a lot of money to spend.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Spiders like me, I've had two fall on me in the last week. The feeling isn't mutual though.
  • echoresco
    echoresco Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that haters will always hate u for what you have worked so hard to achieve, and most of them are lazy and wait for handouts and take as many short cuts as they can in life
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    TIL cats have evolved the ability to meow in a way that imitates a human baby. Evil, manipulative kitty geniuses!
  • CiclistaVal
    CiclistaVal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have the habit of using probability in my every day language. I use terms like most likely, half of the time, rarely. It's just that I know there are times that you think you might know something, but in reality you're wrong.

Today I learned that bosses only like yes and no's. :P I got scolded.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Spiders like me, I've had two fall on me in the last week. The feeling isn't mutual though.

*shudders*
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I have the habit of using probability in my every day language. I use terms like most likely, half of the time, rarely. It's just that I know there are times that you think you might know something, but in reality you're wrong.

Today I learned that bosses only like yes and no's. :P I got scolded.

I hate words like always and never. Unless it happens every single time, without fail, and there has never been a single occurrence to the contrary... YOU CAN'T SAY ALWAYS.

Ditto for NEVER.
  • Treasonous
    Treasonous Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    Today I learned how to set up application links between JIRA and Confluence when both are running on Virtual Machines. I also learned that I figured this out 4 days faster than my supervisor.

Impressive. But I think I'd rather hang out with the "self gratification" guy.

• justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    TIL that I have as many bruises on my legs are my three year old from wrestling around with him lol
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    TIL I need to buy a comfier seat for my new bike #saddlesore