• angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    e8rbctyyscye.jpg

Like so.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If you're happy in your own skin then you are at the right weight for you.
    I'm 5"8 and 140lbs, my goal weight is 132lbs. That's the weight I look and feel best at.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Amber Rose has fake boobs tho.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, of course. But let's call it what it is.
  • angellll12
    edited April 2015
    Options
    quote="Daiako;31956547"]Amber Rose has fake boobs tho.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, of course. But let's call it what it is. [/quote]

Her butt is fake too. That's the look I like, curvy, but not so flabby, yet not so toned.
    I like her boobs, they're fake but they look natural.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »

ummmm yeah. Hers is not a realistic everyday womans body. It's hard to tell what's real, fake or photo shopped.....

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    Daiako wrote: »

Her butt is fake too. That's the look I like, curvy, but not so flabby, yet not so toned.
    I like her boobs, they're fake but they look natural.

That's fine, I just want to make sure you know that this example isn't achievable without surgery. There are plenty of realistic slim-curvy girls out there to ogle.

• angellll12
    Options
    All real. Tiny boobs tho.
    Can't have it all.

kdmctj2mntla.jpg
    ayrmalx1ocwi.jpg
  • billiebutton
    billiebutton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OP I'm the same height as you. My goal weight is between 136-your current weight. I don't think you should worry about current fads. Do what you are happy and comfortable with.If you're worried about losing your booty just make sure you squat/deadlift ect. Wow angell111 all I can say about your pic is "Booty goals".
  • angellll12
    Options
    OP I'm the same height as you. My goal weight is between 136-your current weight. I don't think you should worry about current fads. Do what you are happy and comfortable with.If you're worried about losing your booty just make sure you squat/deadlift ect. Wow angell111 all I can say about your pic is "Booty goals".

What's your current weight?
    That isn't my pic. I wanted to give an example have a thick REAL girl.

What is deadlift?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How old are you OP?
  • angellll12
    Options
    How old are you OP?
    In my 20s

Why
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Sure. I'd like to look like those women too.

But genetics. I'll never have a large butt or boobs. In highschool... My nickname was 'pancake'. Flat butt basically. Pancake a**. Still hasn't changed.

I'm 130 at 5'5. Barely there boobs and butt. I'm okay with it because I know that genetics determine where we store fat. Even with plenty of lifting, my butt is firm but still small. However, I've always been blessed with quite impressive arms. So I play that up.

Oh well! Learn to love the body your in!
  • jenniferjohnsonament
    jenniferjohnsonament Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been as low as 108 lbs at 5 foot 8 (some women can pull it off..I looked sickly AND it was incredibly hard to maintain.) I've been as high as 185 (non pregnant) and have been told I look good with the extra curves.

For ME, the weight I like myself at is 150-155 lbs. This puts me at a mid point BMI, I feel energetic, and the weight isn't difficult to maintain (as long as I pay attention lol.)

For the OP..if this is where you are comfortable with yourself and you're able to live the life YOU want..then stay put :smiley:
  • jvidon
    jvidon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If u work out your legs, u can maintain the booty. U may lose the fat, which accounts for the boobs though. If u stop working out, the muscle returns to fat.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Do what you want. Going a bit less would put you at a healthier weight. You can always work on body composition. As a 5'4" woman, 145 was still too doughy for me-even with heavy weight lifting.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    jvidon wrote: »
    If u stop working out, the muscle returns to fat.

No
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Ten more pounds puts you at the top of the healthy BMI range. However, if you like your look, feel great, and are healthy, IMO there is no reason to force the next ten pounds.

If you like how you look then what does it matter :smile: each of us has different ideas of what we'd like our bodies to look like, I was pretty curvy still at 145lb/5ft 2...it took me getting to 134 before I felt very slim - each to their own. I have to fight to get lower than 134 so I understand wanting to stay at an achievable weight.
  • angellll12
    Options
    Ten more pounds puts you at the top of the healthy BMI range. However, if you like your look, feel great, and are healthy, IMO there is no reason to force the next ten pounds.

If you like how you look then what does it matter :smile: each of us has different ideas of what we'd like our bodies to look like, I was pretty curvy still at 145lb/5ft 2...it took me getting to 134 before I felt very slim - each to their own. I have to fight to get lower than 134 so I understand wanting to stay at an achievable weight.

Can you post pics of you at 134 I'd like what that looks like ?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and pre-pregnancy I was 154lbs, right at the top of my healthy BMI, like 24.9. I was pretty happy with that, although I'd have liked a flatter stomach. Currently around 180 (recent profile pic) as I'm losing weight after my third baby.

I kept my curves losing weight after my 2nd baby so I hope I can do so again.

Me at 154lbs. If I'd have gained like 2lbs I'd have been overweight! (My son was being silly!)

SAM_2629.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb

From the side:

SAM_1343.jpg
    adult image host

So I say stick where you feel happy. I would've liked to have lost a few lbs, but more because I wanted to lose some fat off my stomach and thighs (the last stubborn bits from pregnancy). There's no point losing weight just because you feel you should be a certain weight.