• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    redheaddee wrote: »
    You seem more skeptic but I feel this way and I notice that after sex my belly is increasing in size and may b I'm wrong so I was just asking for opinions anyway uncle google says it's happy weight or may be you eat a lot and no excerise ..

Maybe your belly isn't bigger. Maybe it's an optical illusion now that the erection has dissipated.

Hahahahahahhahah
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Well to some of you it's a comic section, some of them think they are being trolled and few of you took it seriously ..
    I told you earlier that may b it's not happening with all of you but for me it's a major concern and I'm taking help now from google coz here this thread appears as a comic section but still I'm glad if it brings smile on your face earlier in the day or before going to bed ..

Its not the sex that makes you gain weight. It's your diet.
  • ShayanKhan2015
    ShayanKhan2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This thread is for educational purpose so be cool :# today I learned about fitnesspal in a news article so I jumped into it and thought this place belongs to sober ppl but I found trolls my self .
    I left excerise and got involved in a lot of sex with my partner and with in no time say 1.5 or 2 months I noticed my belly is out but over all I'm a skinny guy wth strong muscles except my belly ..
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    This thread is for educational purpose so be cool :# today I learned about fitnesspal in a news article so I jumped into it and thought this place belongs to sober ppl but I found trolls my self .
    I left excerise and got involved in a lot of sex with my partner and with in no time say 1.5 or 2 months I noticed my belly is out but over all I'm a skinny guy wth strong muscles except my belly ..

LOL skinny guy with strong muscles. Sure. So you gain weight through your diet in 2 months. You do realize the exercise will help in the bedroom right? I would never give up one for the other. I wanna do both til the end of time.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

...and here's your answer. It's not the sex. It's the lack of exercise.

And @yopeeps025 nailed it (pun intended). Gym time makes for better happy time.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Talk less, lift more weights.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

OP sex does not burn as many calories as you might think it does. Get back to exercising.

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    No dude. It doesn't. I agree with ndj this time, this looks like a total troll post.
  • ShayanKhan2015
    ShayanKhan2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

LOL skinny guy with strong muscles. Sure. So you gain weight through your diet in 2 months. You do realize the exercise will help in the bedroom right? I would never give up one for the other. I wanna do both til the end of time.

Yeah I'm back to my normal excerise mood from last ten days 5 km in a go with some push ups , squats , abs, bisip and trisip work out and started I diet controll program it's helping and already drop to 82 from 84 ..
  • yopeeps025
    Options

And @yopeeps025 nailed it (pun intended). Gym time makes for better happy time.

My FWB said her only exercise was in the bedroom. That was a major turnoff for me since I doing so much transform.

• NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I think you are not actual reading the responses. Many people have pointed out that in a new relationship "distractions" often lead to weight gain if one doesn't keep up gym workouts etc. It is the lack of exercise (and perhaps too many romantic dinners) that are causing the gain and if you were spending too much time doing something else, say studying for exams, at the expense of healthy habits you would be having the same problem. There is a vast difference between causation and correlation - here is link if you need further convincing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation. This is important to understand - you don't want to be the first person in human history to give up sex in order to maintain your waistline. ;)
  • fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I would stop having sex and arrange a consult with your MD, nutritionist and sex ed teacher immediately.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You seem more skeptic but I feel this way and I notice that after sex my belly is increasing in size and may b I'm wrong so I was just asking for opinions anyway uncle google says it's happy weight or may be you eat a lot and no excerise ..

But...but this is what ppl on this thread already shared with you... earlier before you checked with your Uncle ;) Google.

I'm confused but glad you have the answer you wanted from Google
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The only time sex made me gain weight was when my husband and I were dating and we'd make a big ol' pot of mac and cheese at midnight after and eat it LOL
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Yeah I'm back to my normal excerise mood from last ten days 5 km in a go with some push ups , squats , abs, bisip and trisip work out and started I diet controll program it's helping and already drop to 82 from 84 ..

So what would you call these strong muscles? Stats on what you can do.

• Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I think it has to do with how much sex you have.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    FatDadSlim wrote: »
    "When you're younger, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, and still climb in to your 26-inch-waist trousers and zip them closed. Then you reach that age- 24, 25- your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag, and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat *kitten*." - Carter USM

Don't agree with the quote - but I love some of Carter USM's tracks - have not listened to them in ages.
  • mrsmcg97
    mrsmcg97 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If I am able to walk to the kitchen after sex then you do NOT deserve a sandwich!!!