How to make regular cheerios taste good?

Options

Replies

• glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    and so...this is why people keep their food diaries locked!!!!

I *heart* thread-bleed :)
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-28135-1368228252-21.gif
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    7124875_orig.gif

Is this some kind of new dance trend that the young people are doing?

OTe4j.gif

I'll just be over here like...

giphy.gif
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

OMG, you would be the one to confuse threads AND WK this hopeless case.
  • JenMaselli
    JenMaselli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Eat the honey nut ones?

You? Are awesome.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »

I *heart* thread-bleed :)

Legit...all of the threads I'm following right now have just shown up in this Meta-Thread.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I've had enough of this!!!!! I wake up and there are pages and pages (100 something notifications) of people accusing me of trolling. If I am accused of trolling again, I will write a message to the moderator with the list of all the names who keep saying this and give them the page number the post is on as well.

I swear to God I'm 21.
    I swear on my life I'm 21.

I swear to God I have a severe iron deficiency.
    I swear on my life I have a severe iron deficiency.

I swear to God I have anxiety.
    I swear on my life I have anxiety.

Happy now? No you probably still won't believe me. But I don't care. I'm not gonna tolerate it anymore. Anyone who calls me a troll again is being reported to the moderator. I've had it!!!

Okay so then why don't you tell us what you finally decided to do, to actually do to address your iron problem?

Black_a996ba_2297350.gif
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I've had enough of this!!!!! I wake up and there are pages and pages (100 something notifications) of people accusing me of trolling. If I am accused of trolling again, I will write a message to the moderator with the list of all the names who keep saying this and give them the page number the post is on as well.

I swear to God I'm 21.

Happy now? No you probably still won't believe me. But I don't care. I'm not gonna tolerate it anymore. Anyone who calls me a troll again is being reported to the moderator. I've had it!!!

Heck. I will save you the trouble. I'm so tired of this thread, and your excuses, I'm sending out the bat signal.

@kgeyser - can you get in here? We've got a Class A dumpster fire with an OP who is either trolling, or in so much medical trouble that she is beyond help here. This thread needs to be nuked, so the OP can have time to seek legitimate medical assistance from MD's, PhD's, or anyone else who can save her.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

I swear to God I'm 21.

What would you expect the mods to do?
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

I swear to God I'm 21.

Heck. I will save you the trouble. I'm so tired of this thread, and your excuses, I'm sending out the bat signal.

@kgeyser - can you get in here? We've got a Class A dumpster fire with an OP who is either trolling, or in so much medical trouble that she is beyond help here. This thread needs to be nuked, so the OP can have time to seek legitimate medical assistance from MD's, PhD's, or anyone else who can save her.

To thank @kgeyser in advance, I offer her this Cheerio Martini. Yes, it's a thing.

DSCN5476.jpg
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    At first I thought - Yum, Cheerio martini! It looks grainy, though.

Quick question - is there any way to make a regular Cheerio martini taste good?
  • glevinso
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    And exactly what does that have to do with this thread? Die you even read the thread?

Nothing - it's called "thread bleed":

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10130230/why-do-people-lock-their-diaries#latest

:)
  • glevinso
    Options

Ahh crap - here we go with another 30 page monster...
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Troutsy wrote: »
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    rayneface wrote: »
    Is this really still happening?

Yes.

lamb_chop_zpsc39c0797.jpg

Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was. Then they ended up here forever because this is the thread that never ends.
    Great now I have that stuck in my head :D

I'm not going to go back and read 26 pages of Cheerios....Cliff notes?

OP is a troll who fears eating anything except for Cheerios, hotdogs, broccoli, and some select meats. She's so iron deficient that she cannot breathe properly (it took her maaany posts and me telling her that inability to breathe is not a symptom of anemia before she said "oh yeah, that's waht I meant, I can't breathe as well"), cannot put on makeup, can barely make it to the kitchen, has dropped out of university and now lives at home with her mom, but she somehow has enough energy to eat 1700-2000 calories a day and spend hours on MFP. She's also lied about her age, her appointments with doctors, and has likely lied about her anemia and anxiety issues. And states a plethora of asinine food and medication fears.

Best guess is she's either a 15 year old girl with few friends or she's a fat old man with no friends.

I vote for this:

keyboard-nerd.jpg
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

I swear to God I'm 21.

We don't care. You're acting like you're 12.

Then do something about it and some whining and complaining.

See above. Stop whining about it and do something about it.

If you don't do the above, then you are simply a troll.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »

Ahh crap - here we go with another 30 page monster...

I usually have the honey nut cheerio martinis, but they only contain 12% alcohol. The regular ones contain 15% abv, but they just don't send my taste buds on a magic carpet ride.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    cheerioscake2.jpg

Some Cheerios cake for kgeyser.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    can this thread just... die already? :(

I regret ever posting on it.... it just goes on and on and on.... ffs

Nope!