Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• radiyanoor112
    radiyanoor112 Posts: 15 Member
    I feel disgusted to see Fat people check-in to restaurants and uploading food pictures on Facebook,
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Confession - birthday in 2 days and I'm already above maintenance for the week. So much for saving calories.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    My name is Twyla and when I was in elementary school, the kids would sing it - Twyla-la-la-la-la.

My kids are William, Courtney, Alexandra and Sophia. I am very annoyed that Princess Sofia spells it with a "f". Now everyone spells my Sophia incorrectly.

I didn't realize what I was doing to my daughter when I named her Alexandria.
    She has a long name to spell out every time because people ignore the "i".
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    bkhamill wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Jo.

it's is a very shortened nick name... but people still spell it Joe.

I'm like.

I can't.

Also.

Back to the pap thing- I'm generally pretty good with small talk- I like jokes- I make them put up man- mobiles for me (pretty pictures of men- like the little fishes when you were a kid at the dentist)... but when I went for a colposcopy- she came up for air (different lady) and pushed down the sheet bewteen my knees so she could see me and started blabbering on about Jennifer Aniston vs Angelina Jolie. That was the moment I knew what was "to much for me".

Move it along lady- move it along.

This is why I believe you should be under anesthesia for a colonoscopy! I've had 2 and my husband has had one and they don't even offer to keep you awake around here, thankfully.

I think you read it wrong... she said colposcopy.

Oh, you're right! Sorry. Sometimes my job gets in the way of giving this thread the proper attention it deserves.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I hate 'car' kid names. Bentley, Lexus, Mercedes, etc.

and because I have seen this name used .. to .. death, I hate the name Nevaeh. Pfft, cheesy.

Sorry if I offended anyone. :blush:

I knew a couple that named their first daughter Lexys, and told everyone "no jokes, please!"

... their last name was Carr.
  • Talkradio
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Jo.

it's is a very shortened nick name... but people still spell it Joe.

I'm like.

I can't.

Also.

Back to the pap thing- I'm generally pretty good with small talk- I like jokes- I make them put up man- mobiles for me (pretty pictures of men- like the little fishes when you were a kid at the dentist)... but when I went for a colposcopy- she came up for air (different lady) and pushed down the sheet bewteen my knees so she could see me and started blabbering on about Jennifer Aniston vs Angelina Jolie. That was the moment I knew what was "to much for me".

Move it along lady- move it along.

This is why I believe you should be under anesthesia for a colonoscopy! I've had 2 and my husband has had one and they don't even offer to keep you awake around here, thankfully.

One of my best friends is a TV reporter in another state. She recently had to get a colonoscopy, and the nurse goes "I recognize you from TV!" O_O
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I'm Christina and everyone spells or says it wrong. My name is my email address at work and I still get "Christine" on a weekly basis. Or I introduce myself and get "oh Chris? Christy? Chrissy? Tina? Christine?" Did I SAY any of those? No.

Yaaaasss, that's what I mean! I get Kristine, Kristina, Kirsten, Kristy, Kris, etc. It's Kristen, people! LOL
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member

Yea I saw that one. I'm still determining whether or not I want to jump in there.
  • WillLift4Tats
    Talkradio wrote: »

and because I have seen this name used .. to .. death, I hate the name Nevaeh. Pfft, cheesy.

I knew a couple that named their first daughter Lexys, and told everyone "no jokes, please!"

If you have to issue a plea for no jokes....WHY
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Heh!

I used to work with a woman who liked "unique" names. She named her son Wylie and would complain that the kids at school (kindergarten) called him Coyote. Um, okay, like that wasn't predictable.

I also went to college with a girl named Brienne Colby, called Brie.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,723 Member
    Confession: I didn't take a single picture over Easter. No pictures of kids hunting eggs. No pictures of Easter outfits. No pictures of family get-together.

I didn't take any pictures either. I rarely do. I wish I would have though because my husband looked HOTTT!!! And, yes, that required all 3 T's. : ;)

• Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Nobody ever spells my name right either...my name is Nichole, and I've very rarely seen anyone else with the same name spell it like that.

I've been asked if it's pronounced the same way. FFS...
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio wrote: »

If you have to issue a plea for no jokes....WHY

I know! Exactly. If for some reason you have always dreamed of naming your son Seymour, and you marry a man with the last name Butts, the obvious solution is to PICK A DIFFERENT NAME.
  • Talkradio
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Heh!

I used to work with a woman who liked "unique" names. She named her son Wylie and would complain that the kids at school (kindergarten) called him Coyote. Um, okay, like that wasn't predictable.

I also went to college with a girl named Brienne Colby, called Brie.

Now I'm hungry for cheese.

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    The Most Serious Question

The Struggle is real. That thread is not intended as a joke.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    The funniest "themed" names I've heard recently are from a couple with two boys, Hunter and Trapper. They're expecting their third, if it's a boy it'll be Fisher, if it's a girl it will be Timber.

None of the names on their own are horrible, but together they sound like a bunch of rednecks.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    You want some unique names? Watch the Maury show! :blush:
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 283 Member
    I eat plain sugar out the bag with a spoon! I hide it so noone sees me, I'm so guilty! I just love it, the sweetness, the crunchiness. It's my little secret, so bad for me though. At least each tsp. is only 15 calories! :open_mouth:
  • WillLift4Tats
    The Most Serious Question

The Struggle is real. That thread is not intended as a joke.

:no_mouth: I have absolutely no idea on that. Best of luck.