New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• carrie_lebel
    carrie_lebel Posts: 135
    Options
    Wow!! She was a knock out then and a knockout now. What a great smile.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a hot mama! She looks amazing, a great inspiration to all of us! Thanks for sharing! And if she has any great tips please post!
  • kels_love
    kels_love Posts: 23
    Options
    DANG!!! She has a nice body!!! That's awesome, congrats. :)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide!!! Awesome work!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    GAAAH! I can't get to the site! Safari blocks it! :sad: I missed out on the first thread too! DARN IT!
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing....I will be 37 in November and just had my 3rd (and last child)...I want to blaze into my 40's as smokin hot as your wife...40, fit and fabulous!
  • Nanconet
    Nanconet Posts: 35
    Options
    She looks absolutely fantastic!! Good for her! She is really an inspiration. If she has any advice or training tips to offer I would gladly appreciate it!
  • Peridotite
    Peridotite Posts: 66
    Options
    WOW! You can tell your wife that i just found my new motivation. She looks amazing!!!!

And I love that you are so proud of her that you would post her accomplishment :happy:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Wow! I now know there's hope for me. I will be 44 this Friday. I've already lost almost 30 lbs which means I'm almost half way to my goal weight. Congrats on both of your success! BTW...she looks FABULOUS in a bikini!

Happy Birthday!!!
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    Awesome job! Quick question, as your wife went down sizes, did she have loose skin at first and then over time it tightened, or did she end up needing to remove skin?
  • sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are a lucky man.... She is so beautiful!!!!! And she is very lucky to have such a proud and supporting husband!!!!!

Great job to you both!!!!
  • chicorac
    chicorac Posts: 34
    Options
    Amazing!!! Simply Amazing! Congrats!!! :happy: :happy: :smile:
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Your wife is beautiful!!! Great transformation :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Good Gawd Lady - You are SMOKING! I'm staring down 40 and I want to look as hot as you !
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! what a bombshell :D
    Congrats to you both!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! she did great! of course i think she looked great in her befores ;)
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job by both of you! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    OMG! How inspiring! I just made it to a size 18 and after looking at these pix I KNOW I can be a size 8. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm proud of her too.
  • 5kforme
    5kforme Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow, what an inspirations! My stats (age and all) are roughly the same. Now I know I can do this!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!