YO! Ladies in your 20s!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    hey girl I am 28 and can be hella motivating so add me! :-)
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, almost 23 and open to anyone adding me!

I've been on this journey for almost 4 years now (and down around 70lbs) so I've developed a lot of good habits long term.

My profile is a bit dead right now as I'm in the process of taking on a second job and moving in about a week. I'll be going back to logging (both food and exercise) as of April 20th. I've still got about 20lbs to go!
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love some more MFP buddies! I'm more into eating for health and happiness (including hot chips and chocolate when it makes me happy, and not when it doesn't!) and exercising so I can get out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine, and so that I feel capable of running for a bus or taking the stairs if need be :)

If stats are your thing: I'm 27, 5'2", starting weight 196, current weight 156, goal weight 136.

Add me :)
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and ready to kick *kitten*! Please add me :)
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    SW 195 (before mfp) 175 mfp
    CW 169.2
    GW 136

I am 26 years old from the midwest.. Trying to get more active and live a healthier lifestyle.
  • mnnyc
    mnnyc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could always use more buddies!

I'm 24, 5'10". I've been up and down with my weight for a long time now, with one of my highest weights over the summer (196+) and now I'm down to ~173 and don't really have a specific goal weight but want to get to a place where I feel good.

I track everyday and I am an avid runner, currently training for my first half marathon in May!
  • princesspayton
    princesspayton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me, definitely looking for friends who can motivate and who I can motivate in return! :-)
    I am 21, and trying to lose about 80 pounds the healthy way! :-)
  • YvonneBerdkan
    YvonneBerdkan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • allycado
    allycado Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Ally. I'm 23, 5'6 and currently weigh 158. I've been active on MFP since January. Been gaining and losing the same three pounds for at least a month, so I'd love any support and motivation you have to offer! Feel free to add me.
  • queenofknots
    queenofknots Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me! I'm 26, 5' 10". Looking to shed around 5-10 pounds of pesky winter/breakup weight that I gained in the past few months. I log every day and am all about the mutual support/motivation!
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think I already posted in here but I can't remember fully hahah. Feel free to add me! I'm a 20 year old university student :)
  • Karenamyjones
    Karenamyjones Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm a nurse 25 just started doing this this week add me help keep me motivated esp any fellow shift workers out there!
  • missvaleriebardot
    Options
    Add me! I could definately use some support as well! Im 23 and a college student!

CW: 166
    GW: 135
    5'8"
  • eringellis
    Options
    Me too please!! I was a college student for 9 years (undergrad and gradschool) and managed to gain quite a bit of weight!! Definitely trying now (that I have time, money, and control over my time) to get back down in weight and actually be in good shape for the first time in my adult life!

SW: 169
    GW: 130
    Height: 5'0"