Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    29 pounds to go! SOO close. It's getting exciting. I haven't been this close to Onederland since … shoot? Middle school, maybe?

Wow! You are on the first page of this post (back in 2014) as almost in the 200s....you are phenomenal! I am friend requesting you immediately because I admire your determination.
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am a daily weigher- tues and wed I was 199 woot back in onederland. Started 17 days ago at 207.8 :-) I could dance out of it for a day or so ( my body likes doing two steps forward one step back) BUT I am basically back out of the 200's. Now just 48 lbs to goal.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Vixenmd1- Congratulations on reaching onderland, keep up the good work.
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank!
  • bevoyates
    bevoyates Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Finally made it to onederland today...I think my husband was more excited than me!!! We have a talking scale and he heard it from across the house and started applauding!!! 34 days and 12.8 lbs!!! I'm happy!
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Finally got there today! 51 lbs lost. That one pound is important :smile:
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Bevoyates-Congratulations, that is great, almost 13lbs in alittle over a month, I'm sure your husband is proud of you, too.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Caitlyn-Welcome to onderland, 51lbs is amazing!
  • bevoyates
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I started (again) this year at 245. I am now at 230 (I think, Monday's my official weigh day). so I'm 30 lbs from Onederland.

I am now at 222. :)

• janiceclark08
    Options
    Bevoyates-it only gets better getting into the 80's, keep on counting calories, and you will be in the 180's, the 190'sgo fast.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Wizzybeth-it. may not happen as fast as you want, but keep doing what your doing and the 22lbs will come off too. Dont lose your motivation!
  • bevoyates
    Options
    Janiceclark08. To me it has already came off a lot faster than I thought it would....I know at some point I will hit a plateau but for now I am pleased!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    9 more pounds! Started 236. MFP is consistently telling me I'll be under 200 in less 5 weeks when I complete my diary!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Bevoyates-I am pleased for you, too. Way to go.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Diana-Sounds like your on your way to onderland, see you soon.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Its been awhile since I posted, has anyone reach their goal of 199. Not fat shaming!!!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Its been since June I posted this, how are you doing reaching your next one hundreds?
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get under 200 and I still have a couple of pounds left to get there, it seems like I should have been there , but it will come. Where are you?
    I remember crossing that line.
    Nothing else ever felt so good - not even reaching my end goal.
    <3

• brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love checking this too!