New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just bought a German tea called Emotional Detox. It's herbal with mint, licorice, and a bunch of other flavors. The label said people with hypertension shouldn't drink it because of the licorice.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I finally tried out the new limited edition Cotton Candy Oreos available at Target and oh my goodness!!!! They're so addicting, seriously, everyone in my family even swears by them now (and my family has some fussy eaters who complained about this concept previously).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I finally tried out the new limited edition Cotton Candy Oreos available at Target and oh my goodness!!!! They're so addicting, seriously, everyone in my family even swears by them now (and my family has some fussy eaters who complained about this concept previously).

Yeah a trip to Target is in order for those.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    The Droid Turbo by Verizon. This phone is freaking fast and has an awesome battery life.
  • glfernandes828
    glfernandes828 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ordered my free trial box of Nature Box and I can't wait to get it. There are so many delicious options, although I am going to stay away from the chocolate-covered snacks and snacks high in sugar. There are so many healthy options
  • Francl27
    Options
    I ordered my free trial box of Nature Box and I can't wait to get it. There are so many delicious options, although I am going to stay away from the chocolate-covered snacks and snacks high in sugar. There are so many healthy options

I liked them, but ended up canceling because the bags don't keep that long and I could never finish them. It's just too much for me.

I tried the cotton candy oreo, I enjoy them, but I still prefer the regular vanilla with chocolate filling ones.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The Up Bars seem pricier than the Quest protein bars at least on the GNC site. The only two I would want to try would be the Mint & Sugar Cookie.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    They're new to market so once they settle in the price will probably drop. Those two sound really good to me, too.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Likely not new, but new to me: Beanitos chips. Looooove the Simply Pinto with hummus or guacamole!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Finally got to try the Yulu yogurt as they had a coupon. Got the vanilla. Pretty good, honestly, will buy again if it ever gets down to $1 a cup.
  • RxMarkV
    RxMarkV Posts: 6
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sugar-free Balsamic vinaigrette...1g carbohydrate/serving, 80kcals/bottle...plenty of NaCl. Most importantly, No Canola oil!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I liked them, but ended up canceling because the bags don't keep that long and I could never finish them. It's just too much for me.

I tried the cotton candy oreo, I enjoy them, but I still prefer the regular vanilla with chocolate filling ones.

Are they just a Target exclusive?
  • Francl27
    Options

Yes apparently.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2015
    Options

Yes apparently.

Since I know you love Hazelnut

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2015/04/16/spotted-on-shelves-sams-choice-cherry-chocolate-amaretto-butterscotch-salted-chocolate-fudge-and-chocolate-hazelnut-truffle-ice-creams/

The Butterscotch Salted Chocolate Fudge seems like an interesting flavor.

Luckily Target had just one more Cotton Candy Oreo package.
  • VillageSmithy
    VillageSmithy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ooo. This could become my new standard peanut butter. Low fat, low calorie, delicious!
    http://www.betternpeanutbutter.com/nutrition.php
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You like it? I heard it didn't taste very good.

I made my own maple almond butter, that's pretty good
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ooo. This could become my new standard peanut butter. Low fat, low calorie, delicious!
    http://www.betternpeanutbutter.com/nutrition.php

I've had this before. Its good, but it is noticeably different than peanut butter. It has good peanut flavor but is sweeter and has a tacky consistency. Its runnier as well. Its not bad, its just different. Also, many people (myself included) find its much better when its refrigerated.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Sensible Portions has Apple Straw that taste like churros, 130 calories per ounce and because they don't weigh much it's a big serving
  • Francl27
    Options
    rosehips60 wrote: »
    Sensible Portions has Apple Straw that taste like churros, 130 calories per ounce and because they don't weigh much it's a big serving

Ok that sounds good.

I tried siggi's finally... the vanilla was ok but the raspberry one was delicious. Hope it goes on sale more often.

I don't like cherry stuff so passing on the Walmart ice cream... and most store brands don't have a creamy enough base for me.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Likely not new, but new to me: Beanitos chips. Looooove the Simply Pinto with hummus or guacamole!

OH DEAR GOD THE PINTOS ARE AHMAZING