10 by June 10 - GAME ON!

Replies

• I would love to join y'all!!
    I'm a 22year old nursing student. I lift weights mon-fri, and as soon as the now melts I'll be running in the mornings again. I put on 5lbs in the past month after maintaining all winter, so I need motivation to quit binge eating.

CW: 138lbs
    GW: 128-126lbs

UGW: 117-122lbs
  • faelight
    faelight Posts: 58 Member
    Today I commit to working out! It's been hard to get up and moving lately. But I'm doing it :)
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Count me in!!
    CW: 146
    GW: 130
    UGW: 125
  • jlkermode
    jlkermode Posts: 82 Member
    Hi all! Please add me as a friend on MFP if you haven't already! Love all the motivation on here!!
    @huango congrats on the recent loss!!

Has anyone tried the app Spitfire Fitness? It's a training app with workouts created by nutritionists and trainers and it's pretty awesome! I'm only on my first week, but I'm trying out the 12 wk strength training program on it. And it's free to download!!
  • ltstechschulte
    ltstechschulte Posts: 2 Member
    Ok I'm in! :)
    Cw: 172
    Gw: 162
    Ugw: 157
  • ear1011
    ear1011 Posts: 50 Member
    huango wrote: »
    Woohoo!!!
    So yes, I gave in and weighed myself.
    Lost 1.2# in 4weeks. I'll take it!!! Wooohooo!

That's 14.1# lost since January 1st
    (14weeks, so about 1# per week, which is totally awesome since I'm so close to goal weight and am so short).

---->>>> THIS is the lowest weight I've been since hitting puberty, or at least the last 20years! On my way!!!

Amanda
    4'11"
    SW 1/1/15: 128.5
    CW 3/13/15: 115.6
    CW 4/9/15: 114.4
    GW ?by August/Sept?: 109

According to my updated spreadsheet, my TDEE = 1650. Woohooo!
    The IIFYM TDEE calculator says 1490.
    That's 1100calories MORE per week that I get to eat!!!

Today is my rest day, but I'm all pumped up from the good news that I want to go lift some heavy weights!!! (to hurry up and reveal more lean muscles!!!)
    :)

Amanda

@ear1011 "I like how @huango posted her motivation! You will have to post a pic of you in it when you meet your goal!!"
    Hahahahaa: you'll have to wait a while.
    I should get this sign to put over my body, because my body is working to reform/rebuild/transform itself.

Industrial-Construction-Signs-33907BBHPLYALU-lg.jpg

@readyornot1234 "starting to lift a bit heavier"
    YES!
    Lifting heavy is SOOO good for you!
    You can do it!
    @huango u are doing the right things though!! Love the sign!! Happy Friday!
  • sellerskennington
    sellerskennington Posts: 77 Member
    Hey all! Glad to see so many on here. communicating daily is a great motivator. I am back in NYC and back to routine. Now, it's time to get back in that gym.

@jlkermode can I use that strength training app easily while in the gym? I am beginning the running for weight loss app Monday.

@huango Amanda, I am not sure how you feel about your body, but I think it is smoking hot. If I were in your shoes, I would focus on keeping tone and if loss happens, it is a bonus.

I am realizing I am not putting in as much effort as I should to obtain the results I want. So, my goal this week is to write down my exact goals. If I complete that quicker than expected, I will then map out when/how to get there step by step. I do know I want this belly and these big hips/bottom to disappear, if only I could spot reduce! LOL

• SDB210
    SDB210 Posts: 100 Member
    Ugh... I feel like I've lost my weight loss mojo! I think it was a mixture of feeling good about being only 7 lbs away from my goal and the fact that it was Easter!
    I haven't been running for a while either, stopped pre preparing meals, and really been less strict with myself. I need to get the mindset back. Although I haven't gained, I haven't lost anything this week either and I just don't feel good in general.
    I need some supportive kicking up the butt people! Lol
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Still a bit chilly outside. Did not want to go to the gym but got there and did cardio. Tomorrow is a lifting day and I like those days so much better. Unfortunately, I am finding that at this age I need the cardio as well. Ugh. I can't wait for warmer weather and getting my cardio from fun outside activities!
  • Today is the first day since Easter I'm getting my mojo back. Went overboard on Easter and wasn't able to hit the brakes. Too much chocolate. Hope I can get back into a routine, weather was nice today so I got out for 4 miles this morning and did some strength training this evening.
  • xSareli
    xSareli Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to join too if it's not too late!

5'4"
    CW:160
    GW:150
    UGW:137

Feel free to add me anyone! :smile:
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member

Sitting here just finishing my coffee and then will lift. Its pretty nice out today so I think I will go for a hike as well later this afternoon. Yay for the outside.

@nosoda0 - was going to just let the morning drag on but you have motivated me this morning. Good job yesterday. Getting out of a rut is hard. I just turned 50 and sometimes moving seems a bit overrated.

@xSarell - good morning.

@stepherz84 - how are you doing this morning?

Stats:
    April 1st -153.6
    April 5th - 151.0
    April 12 - 150.0
  • SDB210

@stepherz84 - how are you doing this morning?

I'm good actually, I'm trying to get back the positivity! I actually looked at my weekly losses and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Although it felt like I hadn't lost anything because I weigh everyday, actually I did lose based on my weekly weigh ins....

Actual loss days
    1st April -161
    2nd April -160
    12th April -159 (took 10 days to lose this pound and felt like forever)

Weekly weigh ins
    1st April - 161
    8th April - 160
    15th April - (159 or less as its only the 12th today :wink: )

... So this cheered me up :blush:

• SDB210
    I also reached my 2 stone loss milestone today which feels amazing! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • kayt4444
    kayt4444 Posts: 1 Member
    A little late to the party, but I'm in! Just back from spring break and want to lose 21lbs by the end of the year. I'll shoot for 8lbs by June 10th.

CW 136
    GW 128 @ 6/10
    UGW 115 @ 12/31

Please add me as a friend. I'd love to help keep each other motivated.
  • morrisjen2014
    morrisjen2014 Posts: 21 Member
    How does one make frittata muffins? And what is a cut cycle? Thanks!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    @morrisjen2014
    this is one of my many versions of frittata muffins = meat/veg omelet on the go
    I love it

11102993_10206622522107666_173369513607749336_o.jpg

makes ~24muffins

Saute w/ a little oil/salt: until squash is tender
    - small cubes butternut squash ~1.5cup
    - diced 1/2 onion

cook 1/2# bacon until crispy, break into bits

preheat oven to 375degrees

in bowl
    - beat 7 eggs + 3 egg whites
    - stir in:
    — 1cup plain Greek yogurt
    — 1/3c flax seeds
    — black pepper, 2T parsley, 1T garlic powder, 1t salt
    — 1c thawed ?shredded? spinach
    — 1/2 - 1c diced ham (can replace w/ cooked sausage/ground turkey/beef, etc)
    — 1/2c cheese (cheddar, american, mozz, whatever you have)
    — the cooked squash

pour egg mixture into sprayed muffin tins or cupcake paper
    top w/ bacon bits
    Bake for ~15-22minutes

good luck
    Amanda
  • jlkermode
    jlkermode Posts: 82 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone! Sounds like people have some awesome plans! I am committed to going running today because my mother-in-law and husband challenged me to a Fitbit challenge this wknd and I am in last place with 13,000 steps! Gotta get those steps in!!
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Late, but I'm in!

CW: 125
    GW: 115
    UGW: 113
  • julies222
    julies222 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm in !!
    CW : 132
    GW : 122
    UGW: 120