Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The best thing about those pics is the smile on your face. Fantastic work - you OWN it.

Thank you for the update and the motivation. Good luck catching Apollo Ono! :wink:
  • SyreetaJayne1
    SyreetaJayne1 Posts: 170
    Options
    incredible! you are amazing wtg!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow wonderful!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't really get over how different you look!! Jaw dropping success!

Bravo!! :flowerforyou:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done it! Absolutely Amazing, truly. You look amazing and the fact that you did it, you changed your life and reached your goal in the process. Awesomeness!

As you said, you now know you CAN do anything - priceless!
    What was the other biggest thing you learned throughout this journey?
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Congrats again lady these pics are awesome I'm so proud of you!! Just an amazing job! Very well done!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So amazing and inspiring! Congratulation!
  • Adeland
    Adeland Posts: 19
    Options
    WOW!!!..... Congrats! ..this is soo amazing and so very inspiring!...I am also trying to get bikini ready and this makes me so happy to see you have accomplished that goal... awesome job!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    What was the other biggest thing you learned throughout this journey?

I guess one of the biggest things I learned besides a person's ability to accomplish what they really want to is that anything that is worth having or accomplishing doesn't come without struggle and sacrifice.

It's such a simple concept to eat the healthy things our body needs and to make sure we get in some physical activity. That is to say it is physically simple to perform. Where the real challenge comes in is overcoming the obstacle mentally.

I swear that this challenge has been about 90% mental for me. There have been some nights I wanted a candy bar so bad I cried, seriously. Some nights I gave in and made it a better day the next day without beating myself up over it, but then I knew I couldn't always give in to the craving monster, so I simply denied it, even through the wanting.

I've become a little more relaxed already since hitting goal weight and while I know it hasn't made me gain weight back, I know it will if I don't get things together again.

I've rambled a lot, lol, but I guess there is one thing all of this can be summed up into.. focus. You have to constantly fight for your focus. Sometimes that means taking a day or two off because you're getting burned out, but ultimately, you have to fight to get back in that zone and focused on the goal.

Sometimes the focus doesn't want to come back, but you make it come back, lol. You go through the motions until you feel inspired and motivated again.
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    Way to go!!! I am so proud of you!!!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    congrats!! You look amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!!! You Go Girl!!!!
  • fortworthbret
    Options
    Amazing.

Such an inspiration.

thank you.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!! You are such a hottie!!!
  • Manolapurple12
    Manolapurple12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! You look great and should feel so proud of yourself!!!
  • haulinbuns
    haulinbuns Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Truley amazing, way to go!!!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hunnie I am soooo proud of you and all of your hard work! You look like a completely different person!!!! U r one hot mama!
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congratulations girl- you look amazing! I'm sure you'll be enjoying your summer :)
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your pics. You are an amazing inspiration and stories like yours make me want to live a healthier life. I hope that one day I can reach my goal weight and feel the pride and sense of accomplishment that you do.
  • Butterflynma
    Butterflynma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!