MEN and WOMEN: Lose 10lbs in May 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    My check in for the week. I seem to be stuck!

SW - 240 lbs
    Week 1 - 239 lbs
    Week 2 - 239 lbs
    Week 3 - lbs
    Week 4 - lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    No stinkin' change :ohwell: I'll be in Guatemala next week and may not have access to a computer. Please don't drop me. I've got to change up some things, mainly my frame of mind. I'm kinda in a slump.:cry:

SW - 196 lbs
    Week 1 - 194.8 lbs
    Week 2 - 194.8 lbs
    Week 3 - xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • PDC72601
    PDC72601 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Check In. I have been travelling the last week and wont be home in time to weigh in. So I'll just report last weeks weight with no change and I'll adjust next week.

SW - 228.4 lbs May 1
    Week 1 - 225.2 lbs May 8
    Week 2 - 225.2 lbs May 15
    Week 3 - xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - 3.2 lbs
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    I am in. Just posted my 10.4lb loss in the April thread.

228.8 (SW) as of April 29th

Must admit after a weekend partying with college friends I don't doubt that number may increase this week but I hopefully like April I will start slow and finish strong.

228.8 (SW)
    227.6 (Week 1)

228.8 SW
    227.6 (week 1)
    225.0 (week 2)

3.8 total

Total 1.2

Wish it was more but after a really bad weekend last week this isn't too bad. Hopefully now I am back on track and can bang out some larger losses.
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    Checking in. I Tried copying a previous post to get numbers correct. Anyway after going out with my brother who as in town for the first time since last summer, several pitchers of beer, nachos and a cheeseburger and fries later, plus a very large mothers day brunch for the wife I was happy with a 2.6lb loss for the week.

228.8 (SW)
    227.6 (Week 1)
    225.0 (Week 2)

Total 3.8 lbs.

After my sons party on Saturday, my daughters party coming this Friday, I will need a lot of discipline and work to get on pace for 10lb loss this month.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Just checkig in for week 2----Im trying really really hard!!!! I still have hope to make the 10 lbs somehow :)

SW - 163.2
    Week 1 - 162.6 lbs
    Week 2 - 161.4 lbs
    Week 3 - xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost -
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Week 2 check in:

SW 157 lbs.
    Week 1 157 lbs.
    Week 2 155 lbs.
    Week 3 xxx
    Week 4 xxx
  • mkdarin
    mkdarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    STruggleing today. I could eat my arm. Don't know what changed. I am up to the challenge. I am down 8 and stuck.
  • mkdarin
    Options
    I'll try it. I am in the remeadial computer class.
    SW - 188
    Week 1 - 3 lbs
    Week 2 - 3 lbs
    Week 3 - 2 lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs
    I am traveling beginning on THursday. This is usuallya problem. I know ai can do it.
  • mkdarin
    Options
    What day is check in day?
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    STruggleing today. I could eat my arm. Don't know what changed. I am up to the challenge. I am down 8 and stuck.
    mkdarin... Keep trying different angles. If you post about it in the motivation boards, I'm sure you'll get lots of great suggestions if you aren't sure what to do.
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW: 147 Mon 2nd May
    Week1: 150lbs Mon 9th May
    Week2: 151lbs Mon 16th May
    Week3:xxxx
    Week4:xxxx
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    not real happy lots of people not checked in and for those that there are 2 yellows i will remove you soon sorry

5-17FIT.jpg
  • Want2BeBetter
    Want2BeBetter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, putting in my weight for the weeks begining, just been pretty busy this week.

SW - 282 lbs
    Week 1 - 279 lbs
    Week 2 - 271 lbs
    Week 3 - xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs

Life just keeps chugging along even when you want it to slow down a bit. Have felt pretty bad this week because I havent' had time to log my food properly but I'm trying to accomplish the whole if you have a bad day get back up and start again the next thing. No failures only set backs.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    not real happy lots of people not checked in and for those that there are 2 yellows i will remove you soon sorry

5-17FIT.jpg
    thank you again for your hard work maybe you can email me the spreadsheet and I can help some next time ......
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Excellent chart. Too bad about all the yellows. I really like the set up though! Thanks. :bigsmile:
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    5/1: SW - 185 lbs
    Week 1 - 185 lbs
    Week 2 - 185lbs
    Week 3 -xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs

Stuck at 185. Must have been the Margaritas down in Arizona this weekend. :(
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    almost another week gone by .... good luck everyone
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey, putting in my weight for the weeks begining, just been pretty busy this week.

SW - 282 lbs
    Week 1 - 279 lbs
    Week 2 - 271 lbs
    Week 3 - xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs

Life just keeps chugging along even when you want it to slow down a bit. Have felt pretty bad this week because I havent' had time to log my food properly but I'm trying to accomplish the whole if you have a bad day get back up and start again the next thing. No failures only set backs.

Wow well done! You have completed the challenge already and we arent even at the end of week 3! You should be proud of yourself, considering you thought you didnt have a good week! Imagine what you could achieve if you did have a good week :)

Kinda looking forward to weigh in on Sunday guys.. I think Ive had a good week this week.. will be disappointed if I havent!
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    SW - 255 lbs
    Week 1 - 254 lbs
    Week 2 - 252 lbs
    Week 3 - 252 lbs (stayed the same )
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total Loss - 3 lbs
    Thanks for the Chart :)