What did you "Say No" to today?

Options

Replies

• drdove23
    drdove23 Posts: 7
    Options
    Said no to mcdonalds after the gym. I was SO hungry, but drank water till it passed. Hooray!
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Eating as much of my chicken tonight as I could have. I was full on the vegetables, and I was SATISFIED, not feeling deprived.
  • miss_eeyore
    miss_eeyore Posts: 15
    Options
    another coffee... peppermint tea instead
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    On Friday: Chocolate caramel cup cakes, bratwurst, LOTS of beer, buffalo chicken dip, cheese
    Sunday: My team ordered pizza and I didn't have a slice. Plus there was a yummy lemon cake with homemade icing....nada
    Monday: Lots of yummy cakes and treats from starbucks. I just had a green tea

Great job to everyone who 'Just said no!' After all these years, those DARE classes are finally paying off...cause they sure didn't work in college :) hehe
  • steffiluwho
    steffiluwho Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i said no to a snickers bar 2 days in a row
  • QueenNanna
    QueenNanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    going out for thai for lunch instead of eating my home made salad...hard...but happy with myself
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Hot fresh coffee cake covered in dripping butter uummmm my fav!
    I had not even one butter crumb lol
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Taco Tuesday at the bar. Still had the cocktails, but healthy food choices.
  • KatDianne
    KatDianne Posts: 2
    Options
    I sais no to Snickers Ice Cream Bars, because as delicious as they are, that little bar isn't worth 25-30 minutes of exercise
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ...the desk at the end of tha hall at work with all those teeny tiny little snickers bars and almond joys in a big ol' crystal bowl justs calling to you as you walk down the hall....
    evil.....
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Whole Grain organic chips. They are called "Dude Ranch" and they are so good. I had them in my shopping cart at the market...and I put them back. No chips. Not even delicious, ranchy-flavored organic ones.

However, I did indulge myself in a piece of homemade sugar free blackberry pie (only 150 calories per slice!)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I went to the grocery store today and my hubby asked me to make cannelloni and/or manicotti and I said "no" because I don't know how to make those things in a healthy tasty way.

When I got my 3PM "snackies", I said no to chocolate cupcakes!

Whole grain pasta! They also make low-carb high-fiber pasta, just not too sure if they make them in the manicotti shells. Organic or natural/no-salt-added (or homemade) tomatoes/tomato sauce, low-fat ricotta, fat free mozzerella!!!!!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    A Glass of Wine
    Extra chicken on my salad (really did not need it)
  • Ping_A1C2U
    Ping_A1C2U Posts: 91
    Options
    Free Beer
    Chicken Strips
    Peanuts (not because i can't, just didn't need)
    Staying home and relaxing - therefore, I'm off to take a walk =)
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    ...the desk at the end of tha hall at work with all those teeny tiny little snickers bars and almond joys in a big ol' crystal bowl justs calling to you as you walk down the hall....
    evil.....

I have one of those 15 feet to my left. Snickers, Twix, Butterfingers, Baby Ruth, Tootsie Rolls, Chocolate, and more. Constantly refilled. I have learned to ignore it's presence.....takes so much will power. They are so little....but soooooo powerful!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I said no to Pepsi (my love). And BBQ chips. And the tootsie rolls at my doctor's office.... and having more than two homemade chocolate chip cookies that my brother's new gf graciously offered me. I didn't really want them but I didn't want to be rude :grumble: but thankfully I only went 18 cals over my limit. :drinker:
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I said no to the oreos & chips ahoy cookies in the break room at the office! Yay!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I gave up a double cheeseburger chips and a soda (this was a hospital sponsored meal for the employees...lmao) I ate my lunch from home but i did indulge in a yummy fruit bar popsicle. At least they had one healthy thing for us :)
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I cut it up and served it, but I passed on a piece of my son's 10th Birthday Rocky Road ice cream cake. ( I did lick the knife though, how many calories in a lick? )
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I said no to Pepsi (my love).

You are stronger than I... I can't (won't) say no to pepsi! I would rather cut somewhere else!