To all the ugly people!!

Options
jtsmou
jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
Hi, I'm Joe, and I am hideously ugly. I have endured the giggles, the rude comments they assume you can't hear, as well as the ones you actually were meant to hear, and the ever popular, "There's Yours" game for most of my life. Even to this day it still happens. We all know they like to say, "Oh we're just having fun and we don't mean anything by it," but then again, none of them are ever on the receiving end of those same attitudes.

I want you to know that I understand you, and I want to encourage you to fight back in any subtle way you can. For example, whenever some pretty girl comes into my shop thinking that by flirting with me she is going to get something free, I CHARGE HER DOUBLE!! In turn, when I someone comes in with their head down, obviously beaten down all their lives by the cruelty of the "pretty" people, I know, and I can feel, and I give out some awesome discounts.

You are not alone, I am with you, they may tell you that they are too, but we all know that in the end they will choose their own kind and throw you out the door to save their own a**es in the coming Zombie Apocalypse.

Little do they know that we are getting stronger every day, and what we lack in looks we will soon make up for in pure strength, meanwhile they will be too busy looking in the mirror when the Zombie Apocalypse finally comes, and THAT we will use to our advantage...

Thank You

Replies

• kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ha ha ha I'll be sure to be in your car when the zombies come ha ha ha
  • pretty1n1nk
    pretty1n1nk Posts: 28
    Options
    you not ugly...really I think your quiet beautiful :heart:
  • Mumblelove
    Mumblelove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Joe....I actually think this is beautifull...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    hideously ugly or unique?..personally I think you have a style of your own..got a spare seat in your car?
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Haha...I freaking heart you Joe...I'm also glad to have you on my side when the zombies come

note: you are not "hideously ugly" so stop saying you are!!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Dude. I've already got a zombie plan...but if mine falls through, I'm gonna call you up for Plan B! (Same goes, I'll be your Plan B as well!)
  • NineInchGirl
    NineInchGirl Posts: 169
    Options
    JOE!!! QUIT UR *****IN!!! Ahahahahahaha You know i love your whining ;)

(Before ppl start hating on me lmao i'm his friend :p we know each other)
  • MeggieMae22
    MeggieMae22 Posts: 40
    Options
    Just because people appear ugly on the outside (Which you don't) Doesn't mean they are ugly on the inside. Great words of wisdom. :) I'll make sure not to look in my mirror when this happens. :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Some pretty, flirty people are really kind, too, though. :cry:

I vote we all practice the ethic of reciprocity and not judge books by their covers. Who's with me? :drinker:
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Your not Ugly! None of you are.... Plus, I really do believe its whats on the inside that counts... and if other people cant see that then fk em you dont need em!!

Hahaha Where do you work?!?! Ill Come and give YOU a smile & A laugh! Ill squeeze into the trunk with the Supplies if no one else has taken that spot!!! xxx
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Be careful...I really know some beautiful people who don't see themselves as they are. They deal with the same insecurities and self-image that you and I do. There are meanies out there, no doubt, but I could name you several MFPeeps I know who think they're ugly and they're beautiful inside and out.
  • saradm98
    saradm98 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think ugly is what you portray from the inside out and sometimes being nice is seen as flirting. You should be nice to everyone regardless of how big of a D.B. they are...I try to live by the quote..."Be the change you want to see in the world!" (Gandhi) And my Paintball team is a bunch of double tapping, zombie killing machines....Rule #1...Cardio!!! :D Keep your chin up and know that alot of people are jerks because they are insecure.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Man, all my life I have felt out of place. I TOTALLY know what you mean. I can vividly remember grade school. I don't usually think about it, but when things come up like your post, I can certainly see it in my memory plain as day. You are not ugly in any form of the word, so don't think that! I was never accepted growing up and to this day feel "ugly". My husband tells me different and so do my kids... but there's still this mental thing from all my past that seems to linger you know? YOU are not ugly, I guess I'm not either... and I LOVE what you said and what everyone else has said on here!! Just saying. God bless you! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dude you are spot on! Thanks for the post....By the way.. Im a decent shot... lets kick some zombie butt :)
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I can say there are SO many times where at first glance I might think someone is attractive, and soon, as I hear them or get to know them a little they quickly become physically unattractive to me if their personality is... distasteful to me. And not unattractive because I don't like what's on the inside - I mean I totally lose the sense of physical attraction for that person.

Likewise there are those that maybe didn't strike me right off the bat with stunning good looks, but after seeing something cool and respectable about their personality I can become very physically attracted to them. I really think it's a maturity thing, IMO.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I can say there are SO many times where at first glance I might think someone is attractive, and soon, as I hear them or get to know them a little they quickly become physically unattractive to me if their personality is... distasteful to me. And not unattractive because I don't like what's on the inside - I mean I totally lose the sense of physical attraction for that person.

Likewise there are those that maybe didn't strike me right off the bat with stunning good looks, but after seeing something cool and respectable about their personality I can become very physically attracted to them. I really think it's a maturity thing, IMO.
    ...You nailed it.:drinker:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    so ...since we all came into this thread...does that mean that we all think that we are ugly!!!??? To start off...EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way!! :love:

I agree with the saying "you cannot judge a book by its cover":huh:

and i personally don't think people should get judged until they open their mouths!! LMAO!! :laugh:

Joe...I will be your Alice in the apocalypse!!! :wink:
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Exactly this ^^^^^

I think true beauty is not in how one looks but in how they conduct themselves and how they treat others.
  • bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Options
    I think everyone is beautiful until they prove otherwise. I do not look on the outside and wish everyone had that mentality because it would make this world so much more peaceful. :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Beauty is skin deep, but ugly is to the bone. And you, my friend, are not. Superficial remains that way throughout. Real people don't require to hear what they should already know. That said, I wanna be on your squad when zombies are omnoming skulls. I got your back.