Replies

• cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if I posted my weight this week...273.4
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Sorry no charts tonight guys...I had a late meeting and got home just in time to put my kids to bed and eat dinner. I'll have them posted tomorrow. Thanks for understanding. :)

Sweet, I thought I was going nuts for not being able to find the new post! Thanks for organizing all this, you rock!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sorry no charts tonight guys...I had a late meeting and got home just in time to put my kids to bed and eat dinner. I'll have them posted tomorrow. Thanks for understanding. :)

Sweet, I thought I was going nuts for not being able to find the new post! Thanks for organizing all this, you rock!
    agreed!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    late, but here ya go:
    3/17: 207.2
    3/24: 202.8
    3/31: 200.8
    4/7: 199.2
    4/14: 197.8
    4/21: 196.6
    4/28: 193.8
    5/5: 193.8 (didn't weigh)
    5/12:192.4 <<<mini goal>>> 189
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9: <<<challenge goal>>> 180

I fell completely off during finals week, so I'm hoping to end this challenge at least below 190 at this point! Maybe 188 if I push enough!
  • padkat
    padkat Posts: 75
    Options

Oh my, as if we wouldn't when you put in so much time in for us :smile:

And LOL I thought it was newmeat - now I read it slower and realise it is new me at 30 :laugh: Feel silly now :blushing:
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

And LOL I thought it was newmeat - now I read it slower and realise it is new me at 30 :laugh: Feel silly now :blushing:

yep, it totally looks like new meat, I didn't figure it out until I read your blog. Do they let people change their usernames here? Maybe if you capitalized there wouldn't be the confusion (as funny as it is lol!) NewMeAt30
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    yuck, 4 weeks and im nowhere near where i want to be.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    yuck, 4 weeks and im nowhere near where i want to be.

Same here! Boo!
  • LadyBiker2011
    Options

nothing to be sorry about, it's called life.

CW . . . 220.8 # . . . 05/14/2011

busy having fun at Texas State HOG Rally
    and although I weighed and posted,
    I completely forgot to post it here. . .
    like I said, it's called life. ;)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys...I just realized that I didn't post the link to the thread I started yesterday. My bad. :blushing:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242842-12-wks-till-summer-challenge-3-wks-to-go-yikes
  • newmeat30
    Options

yep, it totally looks like new meat, I didn't figure it out until I read your blog. Do they let people change their usernames here? Maybe if you capitalized there wouldn't be the confusion (as funny as it is lol!) NewMeAt30

I left it lowercase on purpose because it made me giggle every time I read "new meat"...still does. :laughing:
  • padkat
    Options

I left it lowercase on purpose because it made me giggle every time I read "new meat"...still does. :laughing:

Oh no, keep it, it's part of you now and giggling is good for you :laugh:
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I can't find the new thread. Did I miss it?
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Sorry guys...I just realized that I didn't post the link to the thread I started yesterday. My bad. :blushing:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242842-12-wks-till-summer-challenge-3-wks-to-go-yikes
  • padkat
    Options