Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I never wear makeup to the gym, I'm afraid it'll clog my pores.

Nice Pic!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Lol! Totally something I would do!

How appropriate that the most quoted post is once again quoted on page 400!

We should make it a point to ensure that it's mentioned at least once every 100 pages... (as such, it could be a kind of 'thread within a thread'... ;) )

I am confident that will happen regardless. This, the non washing of the sweaty gym clothes and the drowning of the peanut butter show up on a relatively frequent basis.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    annonm wrote: »
    The first time i tried to eat healthy was when i tried kale.........there was a bug in it so it ruined veggies for me. :
    :(
    The first time I tried to eat oysters, one of them was still alive - I could see its little heart beating. I couldn't do it, so my friend happily scarfed it down instead.

Oh My God. I will never eat oysters again. That totally just ruined it for me.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Confession 1: I love watching The Voice!!! I have watched the battle between Ash Morgan and Adam Barron like fifty times. It gives me a boost of adrenaline and is one of the few things that can actually wake me up. This show finds singing talent like no other. My favorite is the UK version.

Confession 2: I have a bad habit at picking the skin at my arms. My mom always catches me doing it and tells me to stop, but I've been doing this since I was a young teen. My arms right now have many small scars, and it's almost time for me to start wearing short sleeves! I have to stop this :( It's kind of a way to calm myself down when I'm feeling particularly anxious.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    The first time i tried to eat healthy was when i tried kale.........there was a bug in it so it ruined veggies for me. :
    The first time I tried to eat oysters, one of them was still alive - I could see its little heart beating. I couldn't do it, so my friend happily scarfed it down instead.

My very straight-laced, elderly aunt who was drinking at dinner like she was at sea level while we were at a really high altitude, picked one up, and stage whispered to the table, "I think I see its penis!" That was my first chance to try oysters, I passed. Haven't been able to bring myself to try them yet.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Speaking of cleaning products, I think my fave has to be the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It REALLY IS magic! It cleans EVERYTHING!!!

ETA: I'm already planning on binge watching season 4 of The Walking Dead tonight on Netflix. Bring on the popcorn and Daryl! <3

Also my favorite!

• Oberon21
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I'm actually really liking the Elinbet. http://1861.ca/collections/new/products/elinbet

Reminds me of a sexy sailor lady. It looks like it wouldn't be as nice looking on my small stature, though :( Oh how I wish I had long legs sometimes. Then I could buy that thing, get on a ship, and sail around the ocean all day.

It's adorable... just the right amount of contrast drawing attention to the details.
    I'm actually really liking the Elinbet. http://1861.ca/collections/new/products/elinbet

Reminds me of a sexy sailor lady. It looks like it wouldn't be as nice looking on my small stature, though :( Oh how I wish I had long legs sometimes. Then I could buy that thing, get on a ship, and sail around the ocean all day.

Super cute! I'm super tempted to get this one from ModCloth, although I have no particular reason to get a new dress: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/lakeside-libations-dress-in-crimson

I like that one too!

Glad to see the Llama back! Although the arm/shoulder was impressive. :)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Confession 1: I love watching The Voice!!! I have watched the battle between Ash Morgan and Adam Barron like fifty times. It gives me a boost of adrenaline and is one of the few things that can actually wake me up. This show finds singing talent like no other. My favorite is the UK version.

Confession 2: I have a bad habit at picking the skin at my arms. My mom always catches me doing it and tells me to stop, but I've been doing this since I was a young teen. My arms right now have many small scars, and it's almost time for me to start wearing short sleeves! I have to stop this :( It's kind of a way to calm myself down when I'm feeling particularly anxious.

I pick at my split ends constantly it's such a horrible habit! My friends are always catching me and yelling at me to stop haha
  • Oberon21
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »

My very straight-laced, elderly aunt who was drinking at dinner like she was at sea level while we were at a really high altitude, picked one up, and stage whispered to the table, "I think I see its penis!" That was my first chance to try oysters, I passed. Haven't been able to bring myself to try them yet.

Yeah. I still can't eat shrimp because a restaurant I ordered shrimp fried rice from years ago didn't de-vein the shrimp. Can't stomach them now. And will add oysters to the list now (previously loved them).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Okay I am going to stop binge posting and head home. TTYL!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

I pick at my split ends constantly it's such a horrible habit! My friends are always catching me and yelling at me to stop haha
    Oh man, I do that too, but not nearly as often. I also catch myself pulling the hair from my eyebrows sometimes :confounded: Luckily that habit has lessened a bit, I don't want my eyebrows to disappear!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I made the mistake of making my cookies & cream protein shake with water instead of cashew milk this morning. I had to force myself to drink it. I will NOT be making that mistake again.

Confession: We went to Jose Peppers for dinner last night (first night all week my husband has been home before 8). I ate so many chips, about 1/3 of the espinaca dip and half of a grilled chicken chimichanga that was smothered in more espinaca dip washed and I washed it all down with a full calorie delicious Dr. Pepper.

I have 100% no regrets about any food decisions yesterday even though I woke up a pound heavier this morning.

I must ask, how is cashew milk? I've heard all about it but I'm not sure if I would like it.

I'm obsessed. I absolutely love it and now refuse to use anything else.

I love that it's so low calorie. The first Cashew milk I bought was 60 & now I found one that is 25. I rarely drink milk unless it's on my cereal or in a protein shake & figure I could use more calories for food. The only other time I use calories for drinks is seasonal Egg Nog, rare Starbucks treat, milkshake, or rare regular soda.

I would have to say my favorite drink is Diet Mountain Dew & I could drink that by the gallon if it existed in that size.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I've been really anxious for days with no apparent cause and it's frustrating. I'm not worrying about anything in particular, I just feel the physical symptoms of anxiety and it's really awful and I don't know what to do.

And I did sort of binge after school today, but then instead of eating more I got up and went for a walk, so that was good I guess. v_v I was feeling okay earlier today and now I'm upset for no reason and it sucks. Off to eat some peanut butter (undoing that exercise) as soon as my mother's done in the kitchen (she does not approve of my eating peanut butter for dinner, oddly enough :P)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

That's disgusting! It ruined all vegetables? There are pages and pages of kale related posts earlier in this thread.

When I was about 5, I was sitting on the porch with some family eating dinner, we were talking and laughing, I took a bite of potato salad not noticing that a fly had landed on it. I'm still traumatized!

I ate a raspberry straight off the bush when I was a kid that had a big black ant in it.....I still remember it clear as day....by the time I realized it, it was too late!
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Oh man, I do that too, but not nearly as often. I also catch myself pulling the hair from my eyebrows sometimes :confounded: Luckily that habit has lessened a bit, I don't want my eyebrows to disappear!

I pick at my split ends in the car, the sun hits them just so and I can see them so much better in there. Worse though - if Im the passenger and my husband has a stray eyebrow going all wonky, I try to pull it out at the red light. Im sure he really appreciates me. :D
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Is this thread about diet and exercise confessions, or just about anything? (I wasn't going to read through 411 pages to see when it changed).
    - I don't measure my portions, I just guess, so I am pretty sure my calories are not right.
    - oh, and I HATE beets! Just typing this gave me the huzzes.
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The sound of *very* heavy breathers irritates me. I know I should be more tolerant but there is a woman at one of the supermarkets I visit who is scowling permanently while scanning groceries and all I hear is 'hmphhhh hmphhhh humphhhh...' almost in a perfect rhythm - drives me to distraction!
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

That's me too - I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread :( In some ways it's nice to know other people have similar problems but horrible that others suffer too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I would estimate that most of my wardrobe comes from the thrift stores (GoodWill & The Salvation Army) & Wal-Mart/Target.

Yep, me too. I've gotten so many nice clothes from thrift stores. Definitely helps stretch my budget.

I love when I can find a name brand or designer item for dirt cheap.

My favorite is finding things that say new with tag for around $20.00 & it's something that looks like it's been sitting in someone's closet for 10-15 years.