Updated pics and success story. 100 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific!! Your story is very inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    gerrielips wrote: »
    Curious (envious?) as to how you were able to reduce your need for medication so quickly. Did you do low carb, calorie counting? Congrats to you...its great that you're such a positive example to your son. It has to be hard to "compete" with a video game, but you can do it, I'm sure!
    At first I cut out all carbs and sugar. When I began doing my workouts I quickly realized that carbs are important for fueling the body. I now eat healthier carbs(sweet potatoes,wheat bread, etc).
  • kspec2001
    Options
    thats awesome! its nice to see the transformation. keep it up.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • aygullum
    aygullum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is truly a mind blowing success story. Not only that you have lost the weight but you have expanded your life spasm. Felicitation Mon Ami:) By the way, your son is your mini copy version, both of you look alike...
  • jharris1378
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your kind words. It's great for encouragement.
  • Pg10001
    Pg10001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done, a great achievement, what has been your fitness programme been to achieve what you gave done?
  • 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just want to ditto everyone else in saying great job!! I got that diabetes diagnosis myself in october. It's a shame that's what it takes to get our attention. 175 is a healthy weight. Keep up the good work.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and being a motivating force for others.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look so much younger. It's great for parents to motivate their children at an early age to be active.
  • gxmiller31
    gxmiller31 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sharing your success is one of the best things on MFP! You help more people than you will ever know, and it doesn't hurt you either. Thank you and congrats!
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amaxing!! Great job!!!
  • jharris1378
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @Pg1001. Working out 5 days a week. I strength train on Mondays and Wednesday's. And I run on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Saturday.
  • jharris1378
    Options
    pixiestick wrote: »
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and being a motivating force for others.
    You look amaxing!! Great job!!!
    Thank you

• jharris1378
    Options
    gxmiller31 wrote: »
    Sharing your success is one of the best things on MFP! You help more people than you will ever know, and it doesn't hurt you either. Thank you and congrats!
    Thank you
  • jharris1378
    Options
    xesixb wrote: »
    Amazing results! You look so much younger. It's great for parents to motivate their children at an early age to be active.
    Thank you
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    OUTRAGEOUS YOUNG MAN!!!
  • Angiequeenoftheworld
    Options
    Congrats!
  • margraatch
    margraatch Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Beautiful success story. Thank you for sharing.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!