Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I need that robot from the news that cooks for you. Chicken won't last much longer, don't feel like cooking.
    Shame to waste it. Chuck it in the oven with a bit of salsa, sweet chili sauce, anything you have in the pantry ready to go.

• aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Haha! I'm dying!

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    klexbrmf6e8a.png

Office Lunch and End of Financial Year Party - Uh Oh....

In my defence this is rare and I did bank calories/kilojoules to allow for most of it.... but before seeing it like this I never would have given it a seconds thought. This is my maintenance kilojoules (approx 7000) for two whole days!!
    I didn't see that this was kj instead of kcal for a second and I was really impressed.

Oh ya, I missed that it was kj. Still a good amount of food! :smile:
  • penelopeyvonne
    penelopeyvonne Posts: 97 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    confession, I judge people big time for spelling "lose" as "loose."

Confession: I constantly edit my posts for spelling and grammar errors, and sometimes they still get through!
    Me, too! Me, too! I also really really cringe every time I see things that aren't a physical journey described as such, as in "my weight loss journey". It is so trendy bandwagon, it makes my teeth hurt!

Apologies if I'm being judgemental. Further apologies if the English spelling of "judgemental" offends >:)
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    & I eat popcorn with chopsticks :) lasts longer, much longer

That is BRlLLIANT! Gotta try that tonight on my Orville Redenbacher sweet and salty.
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm now behind by 191 pages in this thread. Back here on page 223 it's March 25 at 10:29 a.m. I'm writing from the past to report that my prediction did in fact come true. I went to a 3-day professional conference and ate ice cream and shortbread. It could have been worse, though.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I'm cooking dinner with my best friend tonight. I thought we were making pea & ricotta dip, plus something to go with the leftover Skinnytaste risotto I made last night. No, she's bought mussels and steaks too! It's going to be an 'eating day'.

I've never heard of this website and checked it out. The recipes I saw looked amazing and I barely scratched the surface! Thanks for mentioning this :)
  • kyliejean292
    kyliejean292 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    whereslisa wrote: »
    I have a lot of embarrassing things lol. I like to get naked and stand in front of the mirror and suck in while holding my stomach up so I can see what I look like skinny... LOL.

I also lie to my nutritionist/doctor about not drinking coffee and not eating potatoes... I drink coffee and do eat potatoes...

And I like to do the math over and over and over again to make sure how many calories I'm eating and how many I'm burning is correct for the amount of weight I want to lose, I mean I will do this like 8 times a day. Then I get sad because of how much I have left to lose and eat a spoonful of peanut butter at 3am while watching my 600 pound life.

You are not alone :)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm now behind by 191 pages in this thread. Back here on page 223 it's March 25 at 10:29 a.m. I'm writing from the past to report that my prediction did in fact come true. I went to a 3-day professional conference and ate ice cream and shortbread. It could have been worse, though.

Your profile picture makes me think 'legs or hotdogs'...
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    klexbrmf6e8a.png

Office Lunch and End of Financial Year Party - Uh Oh....

In my defence this is rare and I did bank calories/kilojoules to allow for most of it.... but before seeing it like this I never would have given it a seconds thought. This is my maintenance kilojoules (approx 7000) for two whole days!!

I don't know if I should be, but I'm impressed lol.

I was too, but it's kilojoules... it's only 3800 calories. I've done worse :p

I've done MUCH worse. 8000+ kcal kind of worse.

I don't feel nearly as bad now lol - still kinda a newbie (day 15 woot woot)
    Especially as I considered I was being good (ish)

What can I say.... I love cold beer and hot pizza!!

Thanks for cheering me up everyone who commented on this!!! You guys rock! :smiley:
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It really annoys me when Fitbit gives me more calories to eat despite all that I have done is sit at my desk and type. I may have to return to the practice of typing with one finger.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to really have to change my habits, drastically. Does anyone here sit down and plan out their grocery lists/meals for the week? Or even for the month?? I'm thinking I might have to do that. Today I went to the store to pick up a few things... upon seeing the row of candy I had a moment of weakness and went for it. Sugar really gets to me. My diary is overloaded with the stuff, and I am sure I wouldn't be meeting my protein requirements at all without my whey protein.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I hate being alone at night.
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mpol2 wrote: »
    & I eat popcorn with chopsticks :) lasts longer, much longer

That is BRlLLIANT! Gotta try that tonight on my Orville Redenbacher sweet and salty.

Awesome! Gotta give this a go for sure!
  • FluffySandwich
    Options
    Also, I just learned about quokkas today. They are so freaking adorable with their little smiles! I confess that once I see a cute animal I can look up videos of them for hours.
    hqc7wmg9ay3h.jpg
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to really have to change my habits, drastically. Does anyone here sit down and plan out their grocery lists/meals for the week? Or even for the month?? I'm thinking I might have to do that. Today I went to the store to pick up a few things... upon seeing the row of candy I had a moment of weakness and went for it. Sugar really gets to me. My diary is overloaded with the stuff, and I am sure I wouldn't be meeting my protein requirements at all without my whey protein.

I plan out about 2 weeks at a time of dinners, and then buy things I know I'll use for breakfast/lunch like eggs, bread, half and half mix salad and etc. It doesn't stop me from grabbing a few extra treats, but I've noticed I grab them a lot less often since I go to the store less often and with a good list.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

I plan out about 2 weeks at a time of dinners, and then buy things I know I'll use for breakfast/lunch like eggs, bread, half and half mix salad and etc. It doesn't stop me from grabbing a few extra treats, but I've noticed I grab them a lot less often since I go to the store less often and with a good list.

I plan out my entire week's menu and try my best to just stick to my list when I'm at the grocery store! If I don't plan it out, I buy all kinds of crap...
  • FluffySandwich
    Options
    I think I'm going to try to start planning things out. I've done it a few times, though, and I never seem to stick with it :( Maybe if I plan out more than one week in advance.
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Also, I just learned about quokkas today. They are so freaking adorable with their little smiles! I confess that once I see a cute animal I can look up videos of them for hours.
    hqc7wmg9ay3h.jpg

Quokkas are one of my favorite animals! They look remarkably like my boyfriend, too, though I can't say exactly why... maybe his super fluffy sideburns. And they're friendly! They're not scared of people. People take selfies with them all the time, which is perfect for these always-smiling animals... they even smile when they sleep!
  • FluffySandwich
    Options
    shannonbun wrote: »
    hqc7wmg9ay3h.jpg

Quokkas are one of my favorite animals! They look remarkably like my boyfriend, too, though I can't say exactly why... maybe his super fluffy sideburns. And they're friendly! They're not scared of people. People take selfies with them all the time, which is perfect for these always-smiling animals... they even smile when they sleep!
    I've been watching videos of them and it is so bizarre to me how they are so unafraid of humans. They're curious and come up to sniff the cameras and don't mind when people touch them, though apparently you get fined if you're caught. They're SO cute!!!
    fkiabyiedkxv.jpg