Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tammiwood3314
    Options
    WendyFlynn wrote: »
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!

I do this! I get to the last 2 days of the week (Usually Fri and Sat) and up my daily target - then eat like crazy for 2 days, to the last calorie :-(

I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I did this also - I ate a sachet of Options hot chocolate - Fudge flavour - I don't think I will do it again lol. Just the thought makes me uggghhhh!
    add me to the gross club, i only have 2 sports bras - one isnt as supportive and i use it for my walk/baby jog (every day), the other is more supportive and used for zumba and the gym (combined 4 times a week). They get washed once, maybe twice a week (but really, once is more common)

if i eat something that will put me too far over my calorie goals, ill save it and add it to the next day.

i dont always log the diet sodas i drink. (but the reg calorie ones i do). dont ask me why, i dont know LOL

i dont sweat much. maybe that makes me weird. the small of my back is about the only place i sweat.

The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.
    This is my second time here, last time I foolishly didnt log all my wine calories or I would starve myself to have lots of wine...then end up getting buzzed and binging:/....this time around I know I cant drink I dont understand moderation. *sigh*

• tammiwood3314
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

I wanted something sweet so bad I turned the little honey bear up and squeezed as much as I could in my mouth. Three times. :neutral:
  • Theda38
    Theda38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Confession: this weight-loss thing is hard and demoralizing at times. I gained 18 pounds because of having cancer and a failed surgery resulting in an open wound for 8 freaking months. Meaning 8 months on a couch, no movement at all. I started eating right and doing an hour of Pilates 5 days a week (the only thing soft enough for me right now) 57 days ago. The first 10 pounds fell off very quickly and now I am stuck, 3 weeks of losing and gaining the same 2 pounds. I know it takes time and patience but hell, I really want to get back in shape. Not aiming for skinny, I have never been skinny but for my normal sporty self. That would be 159. I don't really even mind having a boob missing anymore, but I mind being flabby and not being able to wear the clothes I want to.
    On the up side, I started pole dancing classes yesterday and it felt great, even if I could not do everything and I was behind the others.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    mellb34 wrote: »
    I had to have my hair thinned too as it's so thick and frizzy! It's much better now that I condition first then shampoo.

I've just put my calories to maintain this week, we're having friends over at the weekend for part two of a Firefly marathon which includes dominos, alcohol and shots so have been worrying about fitting it all in, after changing it to maintenence it's a lot less scary to see how much I actually have without putting anything back on!

And today is the second time since reading this thread that I exercised with no underwear on and it's so much more comfortable so thank you :p

Never tried conditioner first.
    Have tried exercising with no underwear. Not for me. Too much sweating happens.

TMI Confession: I have used deodorant (down there) when exercise. Haha

Hahaha so do I! They actually make deodorant for down there- I use it before I go to the gym as I sweat a TON! I call it hoo ha deodorant and I swear by it

Really? Maybe I should try this. Brand names???
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Theda38 wrote: »
    Confession: this weight-loss thing is hard and demoralizing at times. I gained 18 pounds because of having cancer and a failed surgery resulting in an open wound for 8 freaking months. Meaning 8 months on a couch, no movement at all. I started eating right and doing an hour of Pilates 5 days a week (the only thing soft enough for me right now) 57 days ago. The first 10 pounds fell off very quickly and now I am stuck, 3 weeks of losing and gaining the same 2 pounds. I know it takes time and patience but hell, I really want to get back in shape. Not aiming for skinny, I have never been skinny but for my normal sporty self. That would be 159. I don't really even mind having a boob missing anymore, but I mind being flabby and not being able to wear the clothes I want to.
    On the up side, I started pole dancing classes yesterday and it felt great, even if I could not do everything and I was behind the others.

Hang in there, Theda38. As you are probably aware, the last few lbs. are the toughest, as it's normal to fluctuate a few lbs. anyway. And I wanted to say bless your heart for being a cancer survivor. Hope you are feeling well and good job for starting exercising!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    My confession is that, in my hunger, I could not ignore the pastry place in the metro station of my school's University. They had a little pastry that looked like Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro, and it was very cute. I only ate half of it, though!!! Gave the other have to my boyfriend... but those pastries are so good. And the bubble tea. Argh.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm havinbg laksa for lunch and I don't give a damn.
  • Theda38
    Theda38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks beachgal0626! I am having a glass of wine and will go back on track tomorrow, Pilates and pole, gonna be fun. :) I will give the last pounds 2 months to go away. Patience is key, I guess :)
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    Why is this way back here on page2?!?

Confession : I had high hopes for today. I was going to paint my downstairs bathroom and clean the grout and wash my dining room chair covers. Instead, I have laid on the couch and slept and watched Scooby-Doo.

I don't have even think I'll get my 10k steps in today. I have either bad allergies or a cold that is ruining my life. I've completely lost my voice. :(

OMG that is me today. I can't get over this cold, all I do is hack and my throat hurts so bad.

I had so many things on my to-do and should-do list and I haven't done ANYTHING. My step count is under 4k at 6PM. I'm worthless today.

I feel ya
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    Latest confession: I cannot stand "TMI Tuesday" and I get stabby when I see people in my friend list littering my home page with it

1) Love your username!

2) I unfriend those people. Immediately. No mercy. ;)

1) Thanks!

2) Happy to hear I'm not the only one :)

What is TMI tuesday?
  • tammiwood3314
    Options
    I just need to say thanks so much for this thread I couldnt stop reading!!! LMAO
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    One more confession for today and then I'm done. Saturday I was at a bridal shower and someone made s'more bars. I love, love, love anything s'mores but I couldn't have one because I gave up chocolate for lent. (What was I thinking?) So I ate a piece of fruit pizza, was still thinking of the s'more bar. Ate a piece of white cake with raspberry mouse filling, super yummy but was still thinking about the s'more bar. Went home and had some golden oreos, was still thinking about the s'more bar. I'm still thinking about that damn bar today. Seriously, if you're craving something just let yourself have it and forgive yourself because you will eat way more trying to replace it with something else.

BTW, I'm making dessert for Easter and am torn between a triple chocolate poke cake I found on Pinterest or better than sex cake. Any suggestions? Oh, and s'mores

Amen. It never works.

Yeah... There was a chocolate cheesecake sitting on the breakroom table at work today. It looked really good and to try to avoid eating it I went ahead and had my afternoon snack (dark chocolate-covered almonds). About 20 minutes later someone came into my office talking about how good the cheesecake was and I completely caved and had a piece. It was worth every calorie. Unfortunately, now I'm craving all sorts of other things that I shouldn't be having.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm filling about 300 easter eggs for a hunt this friday and eating way too much candy. I feel a little sick, but I can't help myself. :neutral:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Latest confession: I cannot stand "TMI Tuesday" and I get stabby when I see people in my friend list littering my home page with it

1) Love your username!

1) Thanks!

2) Happy to hear I'm not the only one :)

What is TMI tuesday?

I assume like throwback Thursday except you share too much information? First time I heard of this as well.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I slept in late this morning with the hope of having bonus loses on my weigh in. I turns out my scale died. I tried changing the batteries but the sucker is dead. I ordered a new one on Amazon so I can weigh in on Friday, but I was super pissed.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I have never heard of this before......
  • Italian_Buju
    edited April 2015
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

1) Love your username!

Related:

People that insist on using Facebook to constantly "praise their Lawd n Saivyuh" make me want to maliciously comment "Hail Satan" on their post.

Just stop. You have no idea how many people you are offending.

YES!! My sister-in-law... every alternate post is either praising her Lawd and Saivyuh or a racist rant. I can't. I couldn't unfriend her, but I unfollowed.

I go on full out attack if I see anything at all that could be considered racist or homophobic, ZERO TOLERANCE for that crap! I will unfriend after the fact, but need to lose my mind on them first! I do not care who it is.
  • Tyedye90
    Tyedye90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week
    Sounds totally worth it! At least if you saw snow again...
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I had aspirations of doing some in depth, thoughtful, motivational blog post on my 1000th day of logging into mfp. Didn't happen.

Wow good job logging in! I'm jealous. :) I'm almost back at 90 days.

I've been around since about 2012 and I have to confess that one of the reasons I quit logging in a few years ago was because I missed a day on accident and lost a really good logging streak. I was so mad. I wish I wouldn't let little things like that get to me.

I was at almost 700 days and then missed one.....
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'd leave my husband for Ron Swanson. (Yes, he knows)